Melodrama is the best pop album of 2017 and if you disagree you should kill yourself

melodrama is the best pop album of 2017 and if you disagree you should kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it's pretty good.. is this all you have to offer?

Because if so, what a waste of a thread.

RINA

>pop
normies get off my board ree

nah, have you heard the fuckin Rina album

Sober was like the official summer anthem in my sorority.

not sure if EP's count

also, had very high expectations about it after hearing Cyber Stockholm Syndrome, but most of the other tracks just sound like asian britney spears

I don't listen to pop music. There is so much great music out there and such limited time, why would I waste it listening to shitty radio pop music?

i was 14 once too :')

lurk more

yeah you're right

This isn't radio pop music. It has the pop label and sort of sound, but it's not engineered to be formulaic hit singles. The Blue Album is a pop record. Just because something is labeled as pop doesn't mean that it's corporate garbo

You obviously haven't listened to this

It's good, Lorde is one of that few pop girls than it's tryint
but i agree with this thread is shit

this

Emphasis on 2017. It got really boring to listen to after a week. Its so short, which isn't a bad thing, it just sounds too much like T-Swift.

I wonder why....

you're the newfag poptimist piece of shit. go back to jewbook

I like Alvvays - Antisocialities better

But what about this?

i have no friends

They absolutely do not count compared to a full length like Lorde. No way is she better than Rose Elinor Dougall though.

i know that feel

people are evil

art angels is better am i right

did you not see the part that says 2017

you're also wrong

me too user

that's fair

lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all the good bands are sleeping

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU my aoty

all rap is retarded

Wat album?

>not liking pop
we all know who the real normie is here

pleb

Nope

i dont think this really transcends radio pop
i thought it was alright, it twisted a lot of the conventions of contemporary radio pop music and incorporated some new interesting sounds (im thinking like the transition between Hard Feelings/Loveless - favourite track) that definitely make it stick out
but i think Lorde (and her producers) still played it really safe and regurgitated a lot of ideas - plus the lyrics are vapid as fuck and justify a lot of the shittiness of its core listenership

i actually hate everyone

stop putting so much pressur eon yourself. Your album was fine, it got critic support, some of it not even by label bribes / threats.

What you need to do is make a song that is ONE THING. You put too many ideas into your tracks. Its ok to repeat and play out an idea without adding in bells and whistles and random sections. It works in Stravinsky, not in kid pop.

Spend more time on developing and rendering songs. The next one could be great
Kia Kaha

what do you think of grimes?

Rip

its actually aoty 2016 and 2017 Sup Forums magically can't stop obsessing over her and it's put such life into this old board, all at the expense of giving a piece of shit album undeserved attention that grimes and her memelord 2deep4u s.o. would be so ashamed of for ever interupting and fucking up peoples lives as a hobby

hahaha he's not literally dead what thfuck what an arrogant thing to say haha wow rip

I have no idea what any of this is, and this is the first time I've browsed this board in years, but I'm gonna listen to all of these; y'all better not be pulling my leg.

I liked her first one ages ago, couldn't listen to Art angels 'cause too sibilant, but was good just didn't want added tinnitus. The song she did with the black girl is pretty good

can't help but think she's sold out, even though i didn't feel that way 2 years ago

(you)

loved it

Poppy - Poppy.Computer is my pop album of the year

yee poppy gang waddup

uglyboys will never understand

>current year
>unironically listening to pop music

Good taste OP

Hard Feelings / Loveless is definitely one of the best songs of the year regardless of genre

lol grimes

artist of le decade xdd le cunt faced girl

Love the Chromeo remix.

jesus christ tell me that isnt a real album cover

That Rina EP is definitely better, the new Kelela as well

>pop
>good
I hate to use the term, but it's just another sellout album. No redeeming quality, just a radiobait.

Top 5 single in the world, user

no, The Ride is
but Melodrama is definitively the best album released this year produced by Jack Shitonoff

he made a song with p!nk

every day

based (you) poster

bump/

git dat ooga booga musics outta here

After laughter

Ok

fuck

Lol

Yep, it's kinda hilarious how everyone missed it. It's perfect, like Poppy.

underrated

EP's and mixtapes count. Everything is music folks.