Hey what is this and can i get a buzz off of it. And if so how many do i take?

Hey what is this and can i get a buzz off of it. And if so how many do i take?

Attached: SAM_0716.jpg (1920x1080, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rxlist.com/script/main/mobileart-rx.asp?articlekey=79140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rxlist.com/script/main/mobileart-rx.asp?articlekey=79140 Use this to find out

yes. Yes you can. Off 1 of em

but what is it?

Percocets/Oxycodones. Theyre an opiate similar to synthetic heroin

Take both. It's 10mg of oxy. You will feel really good. Assuming you have no opiate tolerance. If your like me, it might help with your mood. I have to eat about 40mg of oxy at those point to get a nice buzz

haha enjoy being a junkie

Im in pain management, you dumb Nigger. For over 3 years. Nuts and patch too. I don't go for the buzz. I'm telling him what it would take. You niggers always quick to assume. It's the nigger way.

Butrans patch autocorrect to nuts and patch. Kek.

This meant for this nigger

>get a nice buzz

keep convincing yourself of that, junkie.

10mcg hourly over 7 days then new patch is applied. Also get 30mg of Hydro a day. My tolerance is too high to even try to catch a buzz now. Would have to seek out heroin for that. I'm not a nigger though so.....not happening. Fortunately I only take it as im directed.

So you are pretending to be in pain, so you can be high all day?

>little dick thinks he's a tough guy

That small pecker really fucked your brain up. What a nigger. Kek

i never said I'm tough i just said you're a junkie. And you're really sensitive about it too, aren't you, honey.

Pretending? Who would pretend to be in pain to have to deal with pain management. I was in a car wreck. Fucking nigger with no insurance hit me. He's in jail now. Almost severed my spine. They tried giving me morphine and oxy but I refuse it. What I'm on works perfectly. Pain management is about managing pain not completely getting rid of it. You get drug tested every month. So there's that. Don't tell this guy though. The facts would get in the way of his narrative.

Sensitive. Nah, niggers are just beneath me.

Why would you fake a car accident just to get high?

If he has no tolerance he will be sick off 10mg. Just take one or even a half.

Then why are you on Sup Forums helping them get high like you get high, junkie?

ACTUAL junkie here & 40 mg of Oxy wouldnt even begin to have an affect on me. It might help me with the sweats if im jonesin but thats it. I know people that get 30 mg roxys and I just refuse them. I would have to eat like 4 of them. They prescribe those to people all day but it's getting more & more rare now a days!

Nigger, did you even read OPs fucking post? He asked a question. I gave an answer.

There is no such thing as synthetic heroin. Oxycodone is a synthetic opioid and it feels a bit different than heroin, but an opiate is an opiate and the effects will generally be similar.

Also, most of the oxy you buy on the street is fake - I'd bet money these are fake pills pressed with a fentanyl analogue.

chekem

Attached: 28833226_10155646637593640_359018745_n.png (934x960, 577K)

He may get sick off of one. If they don't agree with his stomach. I've had surgery and I took 7.5 oxycodone and flew like a kite lol

Actually I take that back, those are the oxys with acetaminophen in them and I've never seen those faked, they're likely real. I'd start with one and you can always take a little more to boost it later if you want. No need to snort, oral bioavailibity is very high with oxy, much higher than snorting.

Forgot to say that after the third one it didn't produce as strong of a euphoria. I guess that's why they call it chasing the dragon for heroin addicts. I noticed a tolerance in a very short time. It's no wonder people abuse this stuff. You need more and more and eventually you become either 1)addicted or 2)dependent on them. To me there is a big difference. I could have easily found myself craving more and seeking them out after my surgery but I'm a poor fag. Wasn't an option.

dayum honkie. u love sayin nigga so much yoass must be blacka than mine nigga

You're in denial of your addiction. You have a hard life ahead buddy.

nigga nigga niggguhguhguguh

top kek

deffinately a black man. lay off the hard Rs ma niggaletsky. yall be descraysin our granpappies cotton pickin niggalegacy

If you’re in pain management why take them to get “a good buzz” junkie?

I give your meds to junkies like you all day yet you walk fine inside the pharmacy

I like what this guy said Im no doubt dependent on my meds. Junkies wouldn't make it 30 days to do pill counts with their doctors. I've achieved this for over 36 months now. Not to mention passing urinalysis every month of those 36 months. They test your levels as well. If you fail one time, they kick your Ass out. I would no doubt go through withdrawal because they are opiates. But the pain is too great for me to do anything stupid to get kicked out.

Gonna do a test at work today I’ll count which meds are for pain and which are non pain per transaction. I’m guessing 1/5 will be opiate related

(Nor cal)

>Samefagging
>Saying he's a pharmacist.

SeeYour superpowers are amazing though I must admit. You can see how fine I walk into the pharmacy from which state again?

Now go be a good little bitch and get me my Norco.

who is this white knight faggot?