Islam thread - There is no pill redder than that dispensed by Allah (swt) and his Prophet (pbuh)

Before you start shitposting, I'm 100% White, never left northern Europe, I have just come to the truth. Islam seriously is the most red pill as fuck religion. It's basically all of Sup Forumss ideals and beliefs, but in a religion with the protection of Allah. I am deadly serious, just converted to islam recently, lets go over some reasons why islam is the ultimate red pill:

1. Coverings for women such as hijabs and burqas are red pill. They protect womens modesty, help them not to be sluts, and they are feminist as it allows the woman to be seen for her personality and knowledge rather than just her body being seen lustfully. Women LOVE wearing covering once they understand the reason it is good for them.

2. Stoning sluts/whores, isn't that exactly what Sup Forums wants to do? It is better for the muslima who became a slut to be stoned to death and the stones truly be upon her own head for her actions. After she begins sinning so vilely it is better for her to be put to death and sent to await judgment than to carry on sinning and adding more weight on the scales to jahannam. Stoning is an act of MERCY.

3. Wives must obey their husbands, this is obviously how it is intended to be, women should obey, but the husband should also show mercy and respect as he who treats his partner unjustfully cruelly is angering Allah. If the wife is not obeying, then it is legally allowed to beat her to give her a gentle reminder of her role in the relationship and of her role assigned by Allah. Again it is an act of mercy.

4. Alcohol and other intoxicating drugs are degenerate as fuck. Huge drain on society, cause many many deaths, cause the 'urban youth' to be the way they are, effect the brain negatively, cause drug addicts to commit crime just to get another fix, etc. People caught with drugs should have the drugs destroyed and they be beaten as a reminder a lesson of the evil of what they are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_8lI0-7b0
youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5. While Islam IS a religion of peace, it is also a religion of justness and righteousness. Muslims will not simply bow down and turn the other cheek like Christians. It is a muslim's duty to defend his family and homeland by any means necessary, Jihad is never used without extreme justification.

6. Do you not hate lgbt shit? It is massive sin against both Allah and the natural order. It is extremely degenerate to society. Gays are AIDS and other disease ridden faggots. It is absolutely justified to stone them to death or throw them off roofs and then apply stones. These freaks have no place in society.

7. The jews. The prophet Jesus (pbuh) even warned Christians that the jews are the sons of shaytan, minions sent from hell in order to interfere with what happens here and are liars and deceivers that can never be trusted. The Christians did not heed this warning and look what has happened. We believe and know that in the final hour we will slaughter every single jew in existence. The rocks themselves will shout out to us that there is a jew hiding behind that we must come slaughter. Everything on Earth will reveal that there is a jew hiding behind it for us to slaughter once and for all. The only thing that will not reveal a jew hiding behind it is gharqad trees, as they are jewish trees.

All I can think of right now but I'm sure I'm missing a massive amount of red pills. If any brother has red pills to add please do.

Pic related; jewish trees

So many on Sup Forums are on the right path and just need to take 1 step further and put their trust in Allah (swt) and his Prophet (apbuh). You have the exact same beliefs practically yet refuse to acknowledge that these beliefs come from the Almighty God, the eternal creator, the most mightiest and merciful, the fiercest and the gentlest, the most righteous and honourable, Allah (swt)

t. Ahmed Mubarak

Jesus Christ is Lord and His name reigns supreme. Muhammed bows at the feet of the Lord.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_8lI0-7b0

Jesus died for our sins. Confess him as Lord and be saved. Then spread His Word

i've been feeling lost for years. thank you for this post. you may have saved my live and or soul. assalamalayka my brother.

Islam also leads to inbreeding, which leads to a fucked up gene pool and the rest of the world literally being genetically superior to your typical Muslim.

Durka Durka, user, now go fuck your cousin like a good Achmed.

Jesus is second most respected prophet in Islam. However his book has been edited and vandalized because it wasn't printed well and paper didn't exist at the time which complicates things even further.

Nice flag you fucking mongrel

What do you do to people that leave the faith of their own volition under Sharia?

Amen

you're all brainwashed and lost, I pity you. humanity is (slowly) waking up and will not tolerate this bullshit that is organized religion anymore. In our lifetime we will see this opiate for the people eradicated, all big religions will lose their status and their power. Islam will be the toughest one to crack though, but humanity will prevail, i'm sure. If you fight for Islam in the upcoming world war, you will lose, and you will die, and so will millions of others. But it will be necessary for the next step of enlightenment of human beings. This is the future. Religion is the past.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
sage

I'm sorry that you have not been touched by his noodley appendage. Anyway, fuck Islam and the goat it's dick is stuck in.

Just wait, the Knights Templar is coming. Deus Vult.

DAILY REMINDER

All y'all do is talk bullshit. The Muhammed bows at the feet of the Lord!

Jesus>any man to ever walk this earth, you understand? Denounce Islam and accept Christ.

al salami al akbar my friend
what say you of my magnum opus?

This is true

Preach

You want me to preach? I do believe that this warrants a Mudslime folder dump.

religion is retarded. Denounce Religion :)

I like Islam. I really do.

But I remain hopeful that this False Pope is replaced by an absolutely fucking based pontiff who recharges Catholicism and initiates the next Crusade.

I want a religion with a fucking spine, and I want a religion that stands up for its fucking self

Do you have the acid one? I've been looking everywhere for it.

>USA + Israel vs ISIS
>people seriously believe this

it's USA + Israel + ISIS vs Syria + Iran + Russia

lurk /sg/, you imbecile

Here you go faggot OP

I don't think so, but stand by and we'll see if I just forgot that I had it.

your not white ahmed. executing rape victims prevents people from coming forward which is in favor of the rapist

no wonder so many of you cant keep your hands to yourself

Pretty much.

Every fucking day we have someone stumble upon how 'ISLAM IS ACKSTUALLY ALL WE NEED DAE H8 WOMEN'.

Just fuck off, Islam is one of the worst things you could put on a society, and the reasons are too numerous to write out when I have a test in two hours

Just look at Islamic countries. I mean for fucks sake how are people this retarded

>confusing religion with culture

Jesus. Im agnostic but i can see how stupid pol is

Its fairly recent I'm not even sure if it's been uploaded yet but they claim to have done it so surely its around.

sounds boring desu
this country looks bad enough right now so we don't need threads like this being made especially

Fuck the shit! It's 6:10 AM in England! You're a damn shit fucking early bird!

Islam is a cultural force. You're not smart.

Get out of here you dumb fuck.

Hahahaha they censored out someones pants coming up but not them executing people

Dumb thread

roll

It would be better for them to die than to continue adding sin to their scales via being an unbeliever.

Killing those who are turned away from Allah (swt) by jewish brainwashing is an act of mercy and is good for them.

Notice how Christian nations all turned out pretty well, while Islamic nations and areas mostly turned out like shit.

Also, The Islamists stole algebra and all of their so-called innovations from the Greeks.

Fuck Islam.

Fuck the Arabs.

Fuck the Middle East.

God bless America and all nations who seek peace through shared love of Jesus Christ and one-another. There will be no peace as long as men seek to rule over one-another through unjust law and false pretense.

There is but one God, and he is beyond the pettiness of the Islamists

Do you know what happens if you decide you don't wanna be a goat fucker anymore?

I wonder what kind of wizard shall I be?

Rolling.

I will hit you like the fucking half human scum you are you little shit. Fuck you and your fucking shit religion.

>Islam seriously is the most red pill as fuck religion
>muslims
>fuck with 9y girls
>inbred as fuck and believe reproducing with their own cousins is good
>believe cutting their dicks and vaginas is good
>pray before a false prophet

So much for the red-pill

Also, you can say pretty much everything about muslims acting like true men towards women but we all see clearly the result of those policies : muslims are rapists, child abusers and goat fuckers. They're also street shitters and serial liars (taqiya) but thats besides the point.

The fact that muslims can't live with the fact that women have desires and emotions actually lead them to be as degenerate as the west and even more disgusting than niggers.

>implying the goats wouldn't be the ones being chased

you had one job ben

Nah fuck you

I'm an atheist. Islam is a scourge on this earth and must be destroyed.

Wow, what a stereotypical tea-nigger.
Go to sleep england, you're drunk and taking it up the ads from Mahmoud again

Saved

Reported to the american islamic council.

You are a fat retard who thinks changing religion changes your skin color and genetics.

All these videos are fake and made by the jews

Just try it fatso.

Pol wants red pilled women who choose not to be sluts because they can see that it is a detriment to society not because they are scared of goat fuckers with rocks ..... Also who wants a wife with more body hair than you?

Shut up, achmed. When we're done sucking oil from the MENA, we're going to pogrom your asses.

Tolerance of "degeneracy", or at least not cutting peoples heads off over it is a part of european culture that I'm pretty fond of senpai. You've literally taken the most autistic parts of Sup Forums and mens rights advocacy, thrown away the rational parts, and then incorporated this bullshit into a persona that was most likely already riddled with mental illness. Seek help.

Behead those who insult Kek(sgiaf).
Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Terrorizing the innocent is not condoned by the FAQ.
#NotAllMemeticEngineers

>There is no pill redder than that dispensed by Allah

FLYING PONY
LYING PONY F
YING PONY FL
ING PONY FLY
NG PONY FLYI
G PONY FLYIN
PONY FLYING
ONY FLYING P
NY FLYING PO
Y FLYING PON

I hope you're trolling, OP. I really do. I hope you're just some dude sitting somewhere in Britain and you're bored and want to get a bunch of replies. I hope that is the case. Because Islam is one of the worst philosophies ever to happen to human society. If you can't see that, or haven't learned it yet, I feel sorry for you, and I hope it's not too late for you in your life.

Here's just one small reason why: Watch this video -- it's of a movie director who shows an art film featuring an "image" of someone the audience believes to be Mohammed, to a gathering of Muslim students. Watch their reaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
Consider the reaction. Consider the mind-set. Consider the nature of fascism when it is applied to religion.
Watch Ben Shapiro
Watch Robert Spencer
Watch Stephen Coughlin
Watch Bill Warner

Consider what they have to say about Islam, not as opponents, but the criticism itself.

I get a boner knowing that these pig fuckers could get honor killed if one of their family members sees the image I've posted.

DESIGNATED

Allah = PigDog

Muhamed was a bottom fag.

I am curious as to which wizard I am.

Rolling.

Report this as well, faggot.

There are millions of people the hate all religions you fucking sandnigger. Fuck allah in the ass with pipe and shove pork down his throat. Fuck islam

Islam is garbage go back to the caves.

All the women go to Hell apparently so demon Allah has to make new women for the Muslim men who enter paradise.

Lol.

Muslim women are fucking trashy. No wonder they fuck little boys.

no russian wizard would not roll

We'll keep saying it as many times as need be.
You will never be welcome here