Hey medfags, wtf is the bump on the side of my shaft? Only hurts when I mess with it...

Hey medfags, wtf is the bump on the side of my shaft? Only hurts when I mess with it, sometimes it’s smaller sometimes it’s larger. It’s (as far as I can tell) under the skin. Any ideas? Thanks

Attached: 96C52429-7448-4795-8116-F22A9FEC7C91.jpg (1529x2320, 884K)

Well, first of all I'd try and lance that shit and squeeze the fuck out of it.

If that fails, then straight to the doctor, don't wanna be having your dick affected by some skin tag/potential mass build up.

AIDS

It's Gonoherposyfillitis, the worst kind of AIDS. Enjoy your last days of life user.

How long has it been there? Looks like an ingrown hair

Tf is lance?

It’s one of those things that kinda popped up without me noticing right away. As far as I know, maybe less than a week

Normal pimple. Had the exact same thing a couple weeks ago. Try to pinch it a bit every few days, eventually it will grow bigger and open up. Nothing to worry about

Might sound pretty fucking stupid of me. But. I’ve never heard of dick ache

Yeah I'd say ingrown hair. Could be acne, doesnt look like any std unless you are having other symptoms

It can happen

leave it let nature run its course, dont pop it will lead to scaring, prob herps just wash your hands more and dont touch it

tried squeezing? if not post results

thanks satan.

Nah it’s just chillin there

Yeah, but it just hurts and turns red for a bit

It's what this user said I have one too happens mostly because I shave

stewpid boyyeeeee

Sorry.

Attached: amputatoin.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

did you fuck any whores, user ?

No

Yeah dont trip then

i had a bump like that too once
but one day it just fell off lol

then its probably an ingrown head or a pimple. try washing your dick more often. Now get a needle, poke it and squeeze

Rock hard or soft and squishy? Probably just an ingrown hair.

It's an ingrown hair, had the some thing cut it open with a razor blade let it bleed out and if you see the hair pull it, it's what I did

It's even better if you use a meat cleaver instead of a razor blade.

Basic ingrown hair. Use tweezers to smash right into it, find hair, pull out, disinfect, heal up. Very easy.

Don't forget to post pictures.

I get these too from time to time, just an ingrown hair/zit I think, just fucking pop that shit OP

>wtf is the bump on the side of my shaft?
You're growing a second dick.

I get these sometimes when I shave really bare or wash my dick really rough. It's either ingrown hair or pimple. They might start to look like zits too but they'll eventually go away. You can't even fell them unless you push it with a finger.

It's most likely a sebaceous cyst. It can't be popped, but has to be removed with surgery. It doesn't do shit doe. Removal is only for cosmetic purposes.

It looks like the paint on my wall after my neighbors flooded my condo, lol