I think I'm being catfished, anyone recognize this pussy...

I think I'm being catfished, anyone recognize this pussy? It said on kik it was sent from camera and not gallery but i have my doubts

Attached: IMG_9427.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here are the rest they sent me

Attached: IMG_9425.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Doesn't look familiar and image search doesn't turn up anything. Proceed with caution.

Yeah her name is Tina

just ask for a weird pic or something

why do they do it? they like the roleplay?
this is the image they sent me but reverse image shows nothing.

Attached: IMG_9411.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Kek, I used to work with a gal that looks like her.

No idea, have never catfished or been catfished before. Probably just weird power phantasies.

shes also into the same niche fetish as me, so Idk if this guy just found some tumblr user and is harvesting her photos or of its legit. everything seems to match up so far but i just cant put my finger on it

Attached: IMG_9410.jpg (1600x1200, 172K)

just ask for a timestamp or a weird pose..

Ask for a very specific pose

Google image search doesn't recognise it and it isn't in any of Sup Forums's archives (although Sup Forums isn't archived).

Proceed - but with caution.

Tell her to draw a Hitler mustache on her face, then put the Sharpie in her pooper and take a mirror selfie so you can see both. Then you will know she's for real.

if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Attached: temp2013Manti_27--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (1003x1024, 200K)

most of the pictures she sends in kik say "camera" (taken that moment) instead of "gallery" (form the camera roll). is it possible to fake the image stamp with Kik?

i find the variety of image sizes confusing. i would have expected them all to be 1600x1200

can be spoofed
android gadgethacks.com/how-to/disable-read-receipts-send-fake-camera-pictures-kik-messenger-0177525/

maybe, but it seems like more effort than most catfishers would go to. It seems like you may just have got lucky.

yeah i noticed too, the first night images she sent were 1600x1200, those were from gallery
the second night images she sent were from "camera" and they are all 1024x768

thanks for the info. i'll keep talking to her for a bit to see what her intentions are. usually i can tell a fake right away but this one is tricky

enjoy the photos in the meantime i guess

Attached: IMG_9426.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

nice titties though

not bad

Attached: IMG_9409.jpg (1200x1600, 162K)

jesus, what kind of titties do you like if not those?

as long as the nipple is facing forward and not straight down im good

so a no on these?

Attached: Wife 2.jpg (768x1024, 326K)

eh those are okay. they have a nice shape. now THESE id try to avoid

Attached: IMG_2805.jpg (960x1280, 382K)