How much does Sup Forums spend yearly on movies and TV?

How much does Sup Forums spend yearly on movies and TV?

Do you have a streaming subscription?

>$10/month for Netflix
>$115/year for Amazon Prime
>$60/month for Internet

$0/year

Thanks YIFY

I pay for internet and cable

HAVING FUN ISN'T HARD WHEN YOU'VE GOT A LIBRARY CARD

24€/year on Amazon Prime, mainly for the free shipping and not the streaming service
nothing else because I know how to use the internet

at least a thousand dollars, it's important to support the creators of the art, otherwise we wouldn't have anything to watch.
People who download illegaly should be ashamed of themselves desu, don't you realize you are stealing?

hahaha
hahahahHahahahahHhahaAAHAH

>24€/year on Amazon Prime

It costs more than that, user.

>sharing is stealing

Nice meme, senpai.

nope, 48€ in germany, half of that for university students
amazon wants to increase the price next year though

Are you a Yuropoor like me?

$50/mo on google fiber
$3/mo for VPN

>48€ in germany, half of that for university students

This makes me sad, last time I checked it was £77 in UK

>amazon wants to increase the price next year though

This makes me less sad.

I have considered it for the free shipping, I'm going to have to crunch the numbers and see how much I've spent on shipping, or how much extra I've spent to avoid the shipping.

I only watch free tv (eurofag so we get a few more open channels than burgerland) and buy DVDs/BluRays, maybe spend 2-300 a year on that.
Internet is 35 euros a month thanks YIFY

I'm considering getting subscription (=cable) tv, it's just about 7 euros a month and you get a shitload of channels.

60 for decent internet
10 for vpn
10 for fandor
50 for used dvds and vhs
50 for local non profit arthouse theater

Per month

what's a good vpn can you recommend pl0x?

>Beans
>White bread
Shit taste

private internet access

how is it not literally stealing? there is something called intellectual property you know, this is how civilized society works.

>vhs
kys hipster scum. vhs is an objectively shit format. At least get LDs ffs

My best guess is that I spend somewhere between $20-40 on cinema tickets per year. Also used to subscribe to Usenet before getting back into free access this spring.

Why are the most cucked posters always Brits? They're starting to challenge Swedes.

Stealing is when you take something away from someone else. Downloading movies you don't take anything away from nobody.

Interestingly, in Switzerland there's a legal precedent that ruled that piracy isn't a crime because you can't prove that it actually causes harm to the industry, as in you can't prove that if someone can't download some media he'd spend money on it (maybe you'd just wait to see it on tv or borrow the dvd from a friend, whatever).

I agree that intellectual property should be protected, and that piracy is to some degree morally wrong. But only to some degree. Personally, I think you oughtn't charge money for culture. You can charge for the support, as in the DVD or the theatre, so on, but not for the content itself, which is why I see no moral contradiction in pirating films in a reasonable quality. I do see a moral problem with pirating full quality BDrips, for example, or pirating special features, which aren't part of the cultural element which is the film.

In the end, the question of wether piracy is stealing, sharing, wrong or not wrong is a very philosophical issue.

I use mullvad but there are plenty of good ones

Hey man I'm fucking poor, old, and my eyesight sucks. Lds are expensive and have a lot more issues than lightly used tapes or dvds. I grew up with tapes so I'm used to them and my eyesight got shit on about when 720 became popular so 720 still looks amazing to me. 1080 and 4K just look too realistic and it spoils the movie magic for me. And hipsters don't exist anymore they're just normal fuckheads.

oh wow and I thought you were just some hipster puke. how old are you?

Retard.

>spending money on movies and TV

I borrow all my shit from the library. The video rental place I go to to get obscure/fucked up films is closing down next month. Lame.

This minus the Prime.

Fucking 36. You really are here forever.

>36
>old
that's not old, you hipster puke.

Not to mention the quality sucks shit

Roughly 120/mo USD on cable/internet.
10/mo USD on Netflix.

I cannot, however, put a price on my Sup Forums shitposting.

>How much does Sup Forums spend yearly on movies and TV?

Honestly....

Probably at least $1000 or more.

I see at least 20 to 30 movies a year in the theaters. Unfortunately that's roughly $17 to $23 a ticket because I live in Los Angeles

I also buy a ton of blurays and DVDs. I also subscribe to both Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu.

And I still download thousands of films....

approximately 0 (ZERO) shekels

>I cannot, however, put a price on my Sup Forums shitposting

$20/year

;) sent

33 here. Only been on 4chins for 8-9 years

I don't own a TV, my internet (100d/10u) is included in my rend, and I hijack my mothers Netflix.
I do spend maybe ~$50/year on going to the cinema.

>eyesight sucks
This. Not even poor but I can't tell the difference between 720 and 4K because I'm practically blind in one eye.

not a dollar nor penny askew

Beans on toast?

>Tfw cursed with the curse of great eyesight
I can't fucking wait until I get a good new 4k monitor, because the screen door-effect on my 24" 1080p monitor is bothering the shit out of me.

Why them beans so watery? Who wants watery beans sogging up their whole plate?

Probably like $300/month

>google fiber
damn I can't believe I'm jealous of someone for owning a Jewgle product, but that's literally the best there is in our country.

how are those speeds?

M8 I have a wall of screen door when I project vhs in 720 but if you're blind it doesn't matter

$0 and I've run out of things to watch

am i supposed to this this looks appetizing?