Can i smoke weed the day before i leave my town and join the army? Do they even test such...

Can i smoke weed the day before i leave my town and join the army? Do they even test such, also how long does it stay in the system

Attached: IMG_4274.jpg (840x420, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur dun kiddo they will send you to prison for life.

Attached: 1520818261360.jpg (1426x876, 219K)

If you're that uncommitted, good fucking luck

Dude they watch you pee into a cup
They take that shit pretty serious

BTW that whole serve your country thing is bullshit. You're gonna mop floors and kill for political gain

just take LSD 1hour before you walk into the office and everything will be fine

Yes they do drug test and that shit stays in your system for almost a month even with vigorous fluid intake. You're fucked

You can smoke. They won't even check.

I smoked a blunt before my recruiter picked me up, they don't give a shit they already have you signed up

Yes, They do it once when you take the ASVAB then the second time if you pass hearing and physical right before your ship out. I only did once at meps though so maybe not. (I took asvab, had to take a piss test that day, then months later I got sent out with no piss test)

also good luck, have fun with mopping floors, I joined as armor and never once got deployed to any combat zone, only a few of the guys in my company ever did.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

cocaine is for whites faggot

Wait before this scrub finds out you can smoke that shit in camp as well.

bullshit faggot, lmfao if they suspect you're doing anything they drug test you and court marshal you.

Yeah right

No, you're a faggot fucking shitstain.

You probably werent alpha enough

I went through infantry OSUT last year. I only got the piss test the first time I went to MEPS, the next time I got the piss test was 8 weeks into training. I think you’ll be fine but it could’ve been a complete fluke in my situation.

> pothead
> Army

No surprise.

Sounds like a giant waste of fucking tax payer money to me. If the kid is willing to literally risk his life for our country I think he deserves a fucking toke.

they test you on arrival to basic

Do they always?

you literally described working in any job that has a lobbyist .

good luck with your "art" "career"

Always piss tests or do they test hair?

why even bother going? just stay home smoke pot and join the national guard.

Can't im forced to go

yes, always. worst thing that happens is you fail the drug test and they send you home on an entry level discharge, but dont expect to ever join again. they wont send you to jail like they say they will or whatever

forced? you should have taken the prison sentence.

Will it be in my files? Like "discharged from the army for using pot ahead of joining the camp"

No they dont test hair but i know a guy who was CTN for navy (very top secret stuff) and they tested his hair only because he somehow got in with a waiver. But the army dosent give a shit

What is it lad?

they'll recoup the airfare and lodging costs. be prepared to pay the government back.

lol, when i was in basic they fucked this one guy who went awol and was basically hated throughout the entire company, they constantly put him on suicide watch, made him do everything and wasted money on court marshaling him beause he had a pic of him smoking weed on his fb profile pic when he refused to take a drug test.

Lol not helpful much? I need knowledge here, frig off if ur just gonna troll

Ya. Meps/ recruitimg command keeps that shit. Just stay clewn and cleanse asap.

how were you forced, you aren't forced to do anything unless you sign that final contract in meps.

I’m a stoner and even I hate those dipshits who post pics online of themselves smoking weed. Why do they think anyone fucking cares?

nah, funny enough, as soon as my contract was over everyone who had a longer contract started getting sent to korea around july last year.

#i'm13andithinkthisiscool

no idea, but he went awol and came back during the last week of blue phase.. so lol he was gonna be there for a long time..

you wont have to tell any employers or anything like that, but you'll have a hard time joining again.
i got separated from the navy for a back problem in boot camp and i actually got paid for the month i was there. but i imagine if you pop positive on a drug test they'll make you pay yeah

He probably lives with or is reliant on caretakers (parents or family) who are coercing him into signing up.

yeah great point, they hammered in and made us swear an oath we were there on our own accord.

This.

I've seen Australian army dudes who are so used to pissing in cups and being watched that they don't even bother closing the door if they are pissing in a public toilet.

those were just gay dudes hoping that you would scope their cock. apparently it worked. you fucking meat-gazer.

Then why didn't we get fucking? I smiled at him but all he said was "Sorry, Sir."

Army PFC here, DONT FUCKING DO THIS YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT BEFORE YOU FINISH BASIC YOU FUCKING RETARD

>a month
I'm a skinny fuck but I passed a test after VERY heavy use with just 10 days of coffee beer cranberry juice and loads of water
Also drink lots of water on the day of the test and when they comment that it is clear say that's what it always looks like because that is actually what it should look like if you drink a healthy amount of water

> im a stoner
no one cares kyle