Pedos should be put into special prisons where they are forced to fuck eachother 24/7 to death...

pedos should be put into special prisons where they are forced to fuck eachother 24/7 to death. I know some of you might like that, but at least you'll die at the end.
1- agree 2-gfys 3-what is a pedo? (pick one)

Attached: 1518843369208.png (996x1364, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixs.ru/showimage/jennycar50_8034927_29574831.jpg?g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

4 - OP is a faggot.

bump2

bump-3

how is it pedo if the kid is hot

Pedos wouldn't fuck each other because they aren't children.

nice ass!

is this how u rationalize ur daddy's molestations?

that's the point retard it's a punishment

i bet you'll enjoy the new set punishment

how's this related?

bump-345

Be Raging homosexual.

1- Rape lil girl
2- Get convicted to buttsex prison
3- ???
4- PROFIT!

if it's true okay at least that's how i explained my molestations ?

oh boy.... complains about pedos.... posts picture positioned in such a manner giving a good depictation of the young females ass and legs.... yeah good Job

never said i wasn't one myself doe

but why did you say father? are you a faggot?

u can fuck the guards by the hour then bribe them with the money back to get released = infinite molestations 4 free

hahaha plot twist....

admit it though. if you didnt know those legs and ass were part of a younger than legal age female. youd tap that right?

>Posts crying about pedos
>Picture of little girl in revealing shorts

They just need to be locked up forever. Or given realistic child robots they can fuck. The thought of pedos make me physically ill.

this guy knows whats going on.
gotta love it bud

only on the weekends

i'd only tap dat if she was younger than legal age female doe

to me that's just a girl with her mother ur the sickminded guy thinking it's hot and revealing

Here's a radical idea; why not conduct some research and figure out what causes people to be like that, and try to help them.

as much as i can enjoy it... i wouldnt know how to really initiate the contact then progress it to possibly more.

*Shrugs* guess id just imagine it?

yeh but then we'd have to do it for everyone else plus it's way easier to make them fuck each other to death

just snag one from a public school and feed her every couple of days of course only after using her as a flesh light for years after her abduction you can also pimp when she's older by then she would've became pro

i must confess i dont find that idea good at all. I wouldnt be abducting anyone. or forcing them to do anything. best is consensual basis

that would imply people actually got hard enough to have sex...

work as a teacher and target girls with no dads show her the love that her father couldn't provide then fuck her right in the pussy

they'll be given pills now they don't have an excuse

>Update
reminds me about something though. there is some shit wired in us that tries to seek out the most fertile with rather youthfull features... i had watched some stuff on this. but jeez if id avtually be able to reference the actually vids

youthful features not prepubescent features is the key here

youd still have to get sexually aroused.... pills would only make you hard... and then what? just sit in the corner or stand in the middle of the cell. jacking off. once done. then done. but eventually it wont even matter. it would just be hard dick.... if you are going to "torture" someone dont make a "value"

that is actually not bad advice... but i dont think it would be good at all to sort of be a constant teacher. maybe a teacher that like comes in and teaches for a while? i forget the name of those sort of teachers

they'd have to fuck the other pedos if not they get thrown into regular prison and get gang raped by real fucked up prisoners

like a substitute teacher? yeah that could work, but with the time you'd have you need to leave a huge impact in every session

bump345

bump426235

well there are other elements... due to girls also both maturing earlier and experiencing puberty earlier. it is also a note that some young girls are destroying there skin earlier due to pressure of having to look perfect and believe they should be getting together and hooking up earlier.... this kind of affects things

well then it just becomes a forced variable youd have to do within a time but not make it a routine to avoid suspect behaviour

(:

Attached: lovelylady_5088277_29146424.jpg (800x755, 66K)

so you're saying babies r hotter cuz of youthful features more than 12 yr old girls cuz 12 yr old girls put on more makeup that fks their features?

hey man we were just talking about ur kind and how it should be punished what do u think about the punishment

bump345677435

thats not impossible at all. have you seen how teachers of today? so disinterested for the most part in there students... its a little sad... but can you really blame them with the system being so broken? any regard... you on the other hand would be that impactfull passionate fill in teacher or as you say substitute teacher

bump324125161

hey thanks for that. :). looks pretty danm fine

I would and have fucked a high school slut.
Come and get my niggers.

oh yeah i never thought about it this way. that would totally work :o

you are taking my words a little far. there isnt any value there and there is no puberty there. so how would i even reason such a thing?

i am just saying let's punish all baby fuckers because it's not a mental illness it's just a fetish like rape fantasies but we jails rapists so we should also jail pedos

nigger babies? you'd get more money if your worked them in a cotton field

got more?

:0

Attached: 1520884861261m.jpg (768x1024, 69K)

i know right? i mean i hated school. what a shit show. if you want to know what sort of monsters people can be... but anyway. i digress .... to some people... little or other wise. youd be more than some saving grace if you get me... some households are very broken up. even with both parents

good point

Date single mothers with cute daughters and then groom their daughters e.g. Lolita-novel style.

I do not say this often, but WOW! what perfect legs and ass !!

>about it
to a vague idea yes. there just is a point that should not be pursued. literally no rational justification beyond a level. especially one not really going through puberty or desiring any form of the interaction some step to. each to there own. but i cant aprove of rape or anything forced/uncomfortable and traumatic. sometimes trauma can also be caused not by the event but to the reaction of the event. ive seen this happen.

Moar

>rapes kids
>"disgusting rapist should go to jail and get raped" So rape is ok it's just a matter of context? k

i dunno how to go about this. i mean i know it might seem stupid but where to find them?

also--> groom them lolita novel style? i dont know about this. i mean i sort of do but we know how realisticaly that could play out. from some of those id seen. even in adult relationships that could go bad

seen it happen with ur victims u baby fucker?

kek, I see what you did here.

What does a pedo look like?

Uhhh I am pretty sure if you go back even just 100 years the mortality rate of child and teenage mothers was probably in the 95%+ range.
There's a reason why humans reach their physical peak in their late 20s to early thirties, and women are most fertile during their 20s.
Men are supposed to be most protective during their 30s while their offspring ages to be self sufficient, the same goes for women.

The main thing that makes pedo's still walk among us is because they haven't had the chance to be killed off. Most of our human evolution if someone touched anothers kid, their would be a fight and most likely a death, and if not a hunt would happen by the family or pack. Chimps do the same shit in today's world.

And it's more of a taboo thing now days as well, people with superiority complexes want what society has deemed untouchable. Rather degenerate if you ask me.

Attached: 88c1b122-e8b1-4cd2-92e2-f1ee75cad5c6.jpg (1024x682, 123K)

read up please. i dont condone such shit. there is nothing good that can come of that.
Ive seen some pursue there own relationships. and then get slaughtered under the "public" eye

go near a school and spot the creepiest dude

Attached: 1e152823-0558-4f2d-bdfd-3b84fa149014.jpg (1024x682, 92K)

little girls aren't capable to make romantic choices
imagine if any old dude can pick ur little girl with just a lolipop and fuck the shit of her tight asshole

Thats fucking hot.

that is not how it works. and there is actual relationships that happen. even so without any sex.

moar

Go to the nearest Catholic Church. Now you just have to look for the dude with the black cassock. There you go

u look like ur speaking from exprience

At age 11-12 they have a sense of what's attractive to them and won't go near someone's dick because of a lollipop

more pls

what about an attractive 40 yr old guy fucking ur little girl's holes?

Attached: 00a8a13f-dfb0-4431-9c27-afdbf8f42ffd.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

That'd be so hot.

Is her name Alotta Fagina?

>little girls aren't capable to make romantic choices

implying an adult woman can, dude adult bitches are turning your ass on the court, because she regrets fuckin with you

I prefer right girl, roll.

Attached: 1510193531772.gif (479x434, 66K)

i have had something like this. we spoke about the sex thing and were like we can wait for later. enjoyed each other. we did kiss and hug but thats where it was. she had a good family other than being super religeos and not being able to really talk to any of her family for the most part

All natural flavors.

Attached: wwwsharech_9976669_28140468.jpg (720x1080, 319K)

Just

jack fucking pot
moar pls

WHY DO THESE WEBSITES EVEN EXIST???
pixs.ru/showimage/jennycar50_8034927_29574831.jpg?g

Attached: image.jpg (1279x853, 147K)

MODS

You have a very young sister?

Attached: lilho (4).jpg (1000x1277, 274K)

In b4 404

NODS

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)