Just bagged up all of my stuff to put out for the garbage. All my books, music, electronics, clothes, artwork, etc...

Just bagged up all of my stuff to put out for the garbage. All my books, music, electronics, clothes, artwork, etc. There's nothing left now. I've got the noose tied up. Goodbye. Don't have anyone to hold me. See you, space cowboys.

Attached: dogs+die.jpg (600x750, 44K)

Farewell op.

Love you, buddy

Attached: get help.jpg (672x739, 108K)

but you won't get to see the end of the Trump meme!!!!!!!!

see you on the next episode... of DRAGON BALL Z

You're throwing out all of the shit your parents bought you after throwing tantrums? I certainly can't tell you're throwing another one

>throwing things in the garbage that other people could use
No one will miss you.

Everytime I see such thread i wonder If he's really going to end himself. Well OP, call suicide line or some shit, otherwise farewell.

hey man where are you, if you're nearby i'd come chill with you and maybe change your mind.

Invisible feces penetrate
Whereas poopwounds are not detectable

Poopwound

The anus that stains a bowl
Unsuspecting, forms the symbolic...

Poopwound

There is no shield to protect from
Attacks led by the poopers one used to trust

Poopwound

The anus that stains a bowl
Unsuspecting, forms the symbolic...

Poopwound

>All my books, music, electronics, clothes, artwork, etc
all the shit your parents bought you. at least pawn it you fuck.

I hope you don't do it op, whatever you think, whatever bad life you have. One day it might get better, I'm not saying it will, but it might. There's always hope cowboy

he just wants your pokemon cards

you're gonna carry that weight

You wanna kill yourself before you eventually see what true joy is? I don't fuck which you

>Just bagged up all of my stuff to put out for the garbage. All my books, music, electronics, clothes, artwork, etc

give it to a charity shop bro

Yee tho, just wait till summer, have some fun boy. Find a girl or some shit. Talk with someone

why not volunteer at a soup kitchen rather than taking your life?
do something constructive with your life.

some good pussy always cheers me up.

this

ay yo OP, where you at? i could hook you up with some fine dankass butthash my nikka
gets you high as shit nigger, like i gots the best in the whole area bruv

Hey dumbass, how about this?

DON'T throw your life away. No matter how fucking shitty it might be at the moment, there is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS a chance it gets better--even if it's a little.

If you kill yourself now, that's it. Game over. No good times, no memes, no retarded things that make you just chuckle or shake your head at, no more fun video games, good movies, or that favourite song you love to listen.

Is throwing EVERYTHING--good AND bad, worth the infinite NOTHINGNESS?

NO.

No one is created equal. Don't believe that "everyone is special" bullshit. Some lives aren't as important as others, sure.
BUT

NO life is worth less than fucking nothingness.

Even if you live for a decade or even 1 more year, that's 365 days for something good to happen--a memory you'll treasure whatever that it may be.

YOU are no less pathetic than the poor son of a bitch next to you on the bus.

So SHUT UP, SUCK IT UP, and lets suffer this shitty-ish ride together, and see where this clusterfuck of a train ride takes up, user.
You are NOT alone.

Attached: 1271038125271.jpg (257x257, 21K)

Stream and post link. You will die a true legend

this

Where you at OP maybe one of us can pick a nigga up

OP I love you, please stay :)

Make sure there is a waterproof drop cloth under where you are going to do it. Nothing worse than purifying meat dripping into the floors. Even if they find you before then, the piss and shit gets everywhere.

>NO life is worth less than fucking nothingness.
some are. but probably not OP.

How about you just give it another month and see how things turn out. seasonal depression is real ya know?

With the weather we have been having, might need 2

>there is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS a chance it gets better--even if it's a little.

Patently false. Sometimes, it really can't.

Also, platitudes don't help people who are suicidally depressed. Most of them have already spent countless hours weighing the alternatives. They know and understand the finality of the decision. Sometimes, people are so miserable I their life, the nothingness is preferable.

Either way, your tactics suck.

hope you suffer whilst dying you gay.

don't do it. maybe you're a fucking loser, but if you kill yourself, you'll never have the chance to not be a fucking loser.

if you're still here, why do you want to end it ?
a short summary will do
if there's stuff we can do to help, post it
someone might get on it

False.

The probability of things getting objectively worse continuously and not interruptible is insurmountable. Even if there is a seemingly unending stretch of shit, the fact that some shit is worse than others, means that it does get marginally better relative to the previous bad experiences.

A suicidal person going over "countless hours weighing the alternatives" is bullshit, because a fucking schizophrenic can rationalize his delusions--your argument is idiotic.

People are emotional beings before they are reasonable.

Sometimes, those miserable people in their life, who you would say "went over their options" and shit, just need a goddamn shoulder to cry on or someone to listen to them.

People are as complicated sometimes as they are simple. We overthink simple gestures and experiences and disregard them as "details".

But our lives are made of those small details.

So no, my tactics do not "suck" when often times these are the tactics that help a fellow human being out. This doesn't mean they are flawless and helps out a chemically imbalanced case in the extreme--but it does not necessarily make it worthless.

You're one of us, OP.
We are anonymous, but we are all a big family united in this shithole called Sup Forums. If you kill yourself you won't honor the lives of those who left before you, you will be shitting in those of us who are struggling everyday with the thoughts of ending it. Don't do it OP. We care for you in the same way that we hope someone out there cares for us. And the truth is: We DO care.
Life is hell, death is vacuum. Get burned my friend, walk through it and burn others, but don't go into the NOTHINGNESS that other user pointed. That's the real defeat. You still have yourself, you will always have us. We will never meet but we are all the same family. I will never forgive you if you kill yourself. I will never forget you as I did not forget the many deaths I have witnessed in the long years I've been here. We are all human, we are all anonymous.

I tried my best, please live.

You dumb? He threw away all electronics? How is he gonna call?

I'm not saying OP should do it. I'm not saying they can't be helped. But yes, your approach does suck.

When you start spouting platitudes at someone while knowing literally nothing about them or their situation, it gets seen as being entirely hollow. I seriously doubt you've ever been morbidly depressed yourself, because you don't seem to understand how a depressed persons mind tends to work. If you actually want to help someone who needs it, don't lead off with statements that imply assumptions about the person. First ask them what their problems are. Offer the shoulder to cry on rather than platitudes and admonitions. Then give advice, is warranted, based on what they say. Assume nothing.

And yes, sometimes a situation can't be helped. It's an unpleasant reality of the world we live in. It's not often the case, but it's neither impossible nor implausible. Insisting otherwise just illustrates the fact that you're just offering platitudes. Often all you'll accomplish is you cement, in the mind of the depressed person, the notion that you can't help them. You know literally nothing about them but are already full of presumptions and offering advice based on them. This often sets up more of an adversarial relationship between you and the depressed person. Rather than simply having to tell their story, they feel they have to first challenge or correct your stated assumptions.

Seems he didn't throw away his computer

Do it worthless faggot no one fucking wants you here. Your parents probably wanted to get you aborted since you were an accident and no matter how many times they deny it you know it's true.

>artwork

Why didn't you tie the noose sooner? No one wants your stupid fucking finger paintings dumbass.

Sage

This is an anonymous image board, not a psychiatric clinic offering individualized care towards clinically depressed people.

Because people are LESS likely to be in the extreme ends of depression, sympathetic sentiments from "fellow anons feeling shitty" does add up. This has worked for threads and posts like this in the past, as often times reassurance that you are not alone is some of the best psychological help a person in need can get.
You would know this if you were in the same boat. But claiming anything about me is, ironically, also an assumption on your part.

Situation and context. That's the name of the game. You are applying a more clinical-personal approach to an ANONYMOUS user on an ANONYMOUS image board over the internet. You do not know the severity of his case, neither do I. So offering feeling of community amidst our shitty lives and not idealistic "life is great" sentiments IS a safe tactic on my part. Whether it helps or not is another story, but that's as much as I can offer to someone I do not know.

Do NOT make the mistake of misreading my original post as "hey buddy, life is great, it'll FOR SURE get better". Read my words carefully, I said there is CHANCE, and that CHANCE is worth something.

dont do it man, dont do it.

That log got a mind of it's own
Just took off done your throat
Said that log got a mind of it's own now, boy
Just went and took off done your fucking throat
Ain't nothing I could do
But stand there watching you choke

Times are tough
Ain't nothing worth waking up for 'cept the blues
Times are tough now hear
Ain't nothing you or I can do
Might as well suck a log of shit
Then use another as a noose

Attached: 1520562044847.png (1115x1102, 613K)

Do it.

Attached: B0935A4E-3E8E-44B6-8078-368E18D96CA8.png (625x626, 66K)

Attached: 1519190682600.png (842x1460, 701K)

Attached: 1494995320526.png (928x1216, 1.25M)

Listen OP, you don’t have to do this. I know—I was in a similar place before. But then I tried a sopping wet log of shit from andy’s butt hole, and my outlook on life has completely turned around. Please, just please, before you do something that you cannot take back, just try a log. If you’ve got nothing else to loose at least try one.

Attached: ECA7E775-4929-4E9C-AA9C-65C0C5AE2BF9.jpg (1052x1200, 196K)

This.

Before you kill yourself, watch the film "Der siebente kontinent".
An Austrian film that will get you in the right mood.
Happy suiciding OP, see you soon.

This.

I've been nihilistic to an extreme for years, and at times even suicidal. I'm alive because it would hurt others for me to let go. People telling me this "it'll get better" shit doesn't help. I've spent hours, days, years weighing the options and no matter how I slice it, there are no benefits to being alive that I'd miss if I were dead.

The fact of the matter is nothing anyone can say or do will change that.

When people tell me they're worried, or that "people love you", I don't really care, because they're not my concern. Their feelings are their own. I know that statement kinda negates the "reason I'm still alive", but I think it also helps portray how close to letting go I am. I have no interest in life, and a waning interest in other people. I've already been isolated for the past 2 years straight, passing every moment I possibly can alone, so there's not really anyone specific I'd miss.

Cliche incoming: I never asked to be alive, and I think it sorely unfair that we're forced to keep living if we don't want to. I don't want to kill myself to "escape a life I cant handle", I want to simply stop being alive in the first place.

Not everyone who's suicidal is sick.

Unless.... OP is actually a robot, and is posting on Sup Forums from *inside* of his CPU-brain
Eh? Eh?!?

Attached: 6o53w278190526389.jpg (600x406, 25K)

Godspeed OP, I hope to get there too.

>"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"

you may as well hold off and do all the illegal shit you've ever wanted to do since your necking yourself either way.

You’re a faggot. OP is looking for attention like everyone who announces it. People who want to kill themselves would have done it.

Attached: 3798654.jpg (480x809, 216K)

Attached: 386532.jpg (793x783, 150K)

Stay golden pony boy

Attached: 4708752.jpg (600x845, 326K)

Attached: 68754.jpg (600x843, 336K)