Can someone give me a full list of the celebrities that support and endorse Trump so I can ignore and boycott them

Can someone give me a full list of the celebrities that support and endorse Trump so I can ignore and boycott them

Attached: 1518234972733.jpg (1024x617, 53K)

Attached: 1519847701427.png (635x924, 1020K)

Billy Herrington for starters

no, but you can go kys. Also go google it you fat basement dweller.

Attached: spooder mans.jpg (400x334, 85K)

Proof that you libtards and leftists are lazy shitheads.

James Woods

I know Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Selleck are all republicans but I don't think they're Trump people, per se. Lots of conservatives hate Trump.

Why? What's wrong with Trump?

Your mom. Also your real dad.

here is a complete list:

none of them

Attached: BeepmHiIEAA7Dbr.jpg (437x397, 28K)

All of Hollywood, the late night talk show hosts, CNN... They won't shut up about the guy!

Michael Moore, Katy Perry, Cher, Bill De Blasio, Miley Cyrus, are all on the list!

He’s the pied piper of working class garbage from Christ Fucker piss poor states. Did you see those rallies? Couldn’t tell if it was a political event or a monster truck show. So glad I don’t live in a country where half the population is infested with these subhuman GED animals. Hurry up and build that wall so they can rot within their borders or get gunned down at the next public event.

Wow, you really hate people less fortunate than you. Why?

>Couldn’t tell if it was a political event or a monster truck show.
that's how Americans do things mate, has nothing to do with Trump.

that's actually pretty fucking ironic because it's the republicans who enact policies that fuck poor people. maybe the left want to be too giving with taxing and welfare yes, i am not a leftist, but republicans are just stone cold assholes. leftists are just morons who expect you to go overboard with the giving.

Jews.

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (1238x1500, 592K)

Are you seriously saying that stealing is good? Wow, you are really evil.

Those that keep bringing him up in the news, keeping all the attention on him. It's how he won the Republican nomination, and how he's going to win the next election.

Want him to lose the next election? Stop paying attention to him.

Attached: 1519386169498.jpg (505x284, 52K)

Obama endorsed trump as the next president, so did hill after it was over.

Trump is putting massive amounts of money into the bank accounts of working americans, his popularity is going to keep rising and rising.

King T'Challa