I delete the songs I don't like on an album

>I delete the songs I don't like on an album

Just delete the whole album.

>ITT: pleb filters

I deleted Fitter Happier off OK Computer.

>he doesn't delete songs he doesn't like on the album
t.soyboy

because whatever your opinion was at the time you listened and deleted will never change, you'll never return to a song you didn't like and decide now that you love it. because music is just a sound you heard and made a decision on and then are sticking to that decision. no matter what. might as well scratch out songs on a record you don't like. never look back. your opinions are always correct and absolute. one date is all a woman gets and she better be perfect or she gets deleted. one meal is all you need, throw out the rest. never look back. never reconsider. burn it all down.

>you'll never return to a song you didn't like and decide now that you love it.
>never look back. your opinions are always absolute.
This is so fucking stupid I want to believe it's bait, but it doesn't really matter whether it is or it isn't because there are people that exist that believe those things are true.

The reason they are objectively wrong is because people change their opinions all the time. Simple as that.

It’s obvious as hell sarcasm, did you even read it?

>it doesn't really matter whether it is or it isn't because there are people that exist that believe those things are true.

your mother and father had sex and now here you are

Wanna talk about music?

that doesn't mean his parents couldn't look back on him and decide that they hate him now...

Exactly. Love can turn to hate, hate can turn to love. Opinions are fluid.

I bet you believe gender is fluid too

the sky is above when you're on the ground

No, I think boys taking surgery to turn into girls is bullshit, but that's not related to music at all. Not sure why you brought it up.

I kind of get this though

Like there are albums that have very good songs on them but are majority shit.

not him, but what you said doesn't make sense in this context

i mean like hey guys, i just turned 15, look let's get this clear here. i'm old enough to change my opinion now. think my own thoughts.

i had ten children, but only two were solid so i threw the rest out. why let them grow on me when i don't like them NOW

I only do this for old bloated rap albums that are overloaded with a bunch of garbage like Supreme Clientele or Life After Death

>doesn't need that breather between Karma Police and Electioneering

funny because i kept fitter happier but deleted electioneering

they should cut out the voice too, they don't need it. actually cut the band

>I share the album with the tracks I deleted missing

>this post triggers the rockist
If you're arguing that we should not delete songs because we may well like them later, then someone could near just as easily argue that there's no point in keeping a song we like because we may well dislike it later. In that same vein, it may actually be more logical to delete songs we like after first listen to avoid this possible dislike, so we can at least keep a positive memory of the song instead of letting it turn into a negative one. Both positions are equally absurd because neither can be negated. Why bother doing anything if we can't have absolute knowledge that we'll be okay with that action in the future? Because probability is embedded in any choice we make; we do things because they will more probably turn out better for us. So if someone deletes a song because they find it more probable that they will not like that song in the future, who are you to disagree with that?

>delete songs on the album you don't like
>come back to album 10 years later to see how you've matured
>songs are still awful and you delete them again

>e it later. In that same vein, it may actually be more logical to delete songs we like after first listen to avoid this possible dislike, sbecause we may well dislike it later. In that same vein, it may actually be more logical to delete songs we like after first listen to avoid this possible dislike, so we can at least keep a positive memory of the song instead ofuing that we should not delete songs because we may well like them later, then someone could near just as easily argue that there's no point in keeping a song we like because we may well dislike it later. In that same vein, it may actually be more logical to delete songs we like after first listen to avoid this possible dislike, so we can at least keep a positive memory of the song instead of letting it turn into a negative one. Both positions are equally absurd because neither can be negated. Why bother doing anything if we can't have absolute knowledge that we'll be okay with that action in the future? Because probability is embedded in any choice we make; we do things because they will more probably turn out better for us. So if someone deletes a song because they find it more probable that they will not like that song in the future, who are you to disagree with th

>If you're arguing that we should not delete songs because we may well like them later, then someone could near just as easily argue that there's no point in keeping a song we like because we may well dislike it later.
It's not that binary, pal. Let's break this down.

>we should not delete songs because we may well like them later
More specifically, if you dislike a song, you don't enjoy listening to it, and if you like a song, you enjoy listening to it. If you don't enjoy listening to a song, you avoid it. It doesn't really take much of your time. You don't really spend time actively disliking a song you dislike.

>then someone could near just as easily argue that there's no point in keeping a song we like because we may well dislike it later.
This argument is fucking retarded because the reason you keep a song is because you enjoy listening to it. If you enjoy listening to a song, it makes no fucking sense to delete it and stop listening to it.

You lose more from deleting songs you like than deleting songs you dislike. I can't believe I had to type that out.

>it may actually be more logical to delete songs we like after first listen to avoid this possible dislike, so we can at least keep a positive memory of the song instead of letting it turn into a negative one.
You're implying that the memory one holds for a song always outweighs the enjoyment from listening to it. It sounds radical as fuck, but honestly, I do actually agree with this to a degree and do this myself. If I have an extremely strong attachment to a song and a memory, I'll completely avoid listening to the song, no matter how much I enjoyed it before or how much I expect to enjoy it. I value the memory more than the enjoyment.

That said, taking this approach to ALL songs regardless of the individual memory's value is fucking retarded.

>Both positions are equally absurd because neither can be negated.
False, but character limit so I can't explain it again. I hope you reply.

So is this just like a storage space thing or is it pure autism? I don't really see the advantage.