youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/chrisweitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Villain anything other than a white male

No.

the chick that destroyed the new republic planets was black

A FOOKIN THRAWN

Didn't the ginger give the order?

Thrawn is from the EU, which is non-canon.

can't wait to spoil it by yelling the ending while normies stand in line outside the theater

put a MAGA hat on the death star

They made him canon.
He is in the Rebels series.

>Implying anything from the cartoons for babies will effect things on big screen installments

>canon
>Rebels series

Daily reminder literally the only connection between EU shit and the movies is that they changed Forest Whitaker's character's name a week before filming because some EUfag told them it would tie into the EU Clone Wars series. They didn't even both to alter his appearance or watch the show so he looks and acts nothing like the EU fanfic.

You can't cast a person of blue color as a villain, blue lives matter!

I hope this shit bombs and that normies end up hating it.

Who am i kidding that'll never happen.

>has Tarkin in it
>no relevance to big screen
Why have the trolls been so dumb lately?

I don't understand how a cartoon series pillaging the canon somehow makes it canon itself.

Because Disney says it is, obviously.

>le fanfic
Nice trollmeme.

You're everything that's wrong with Star Wars fandom. They feed you shit and you'll say it's delicious because they said so.

>Implying normies care

>They manage to steal the plans

wew lad, make sure to also tell them Titanic sinks in the end.

Fuck Palpatine and humans

Not my Emperor

>getting trigged by a childrens movie
lmao

Quite the opposite. Disney is shit. The entire premise of 'canon' is an appeal to authority fallacy anyway.

Thrawn is the best character in the IP, btw.

Stop buying into this shit

The Empire was the Left Wing, the bad guys, you know, the evil villains in the story

The right is the Rebels, all about small government, liberty, and made up of simple folks with independent mindsets

No idea, but after the directors last tweet I don't care.

>People considering anything after the Lucas sale canon

The only true canon Star Wars media at the moment is TOR which is still in Legends. All the Disneycuck stuff is objectively trash.

Is Thrawn based off an actual general or military leader? Or is he all fiction?

Some rogue one director or writer or something made a tweet saying how the Empire was run by humans and compared it to white nationalists.

He deleted his tweet i think. Unless someone has pic or link.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

No
Didn't you hear that the empire is a white supremacist group now? No blue people even the ones that play music with garbage

Not compared to, said they literally were, which is a massive retcon if true. Empire was always human first, but never about race or sex.

>He deleted his tweet i think.
Disney probably shut that shit down fast. This is their IP now.

I think it was this guy
twitter.com/chrisweitz

He is having a mental breakdown over Trump winning. Surprised Disney allows him to act this way.