Offer kino

>offer kino

What did they mean by this?

Bump

Is this not out in America yet? Or is there just another thread I missed? I wanna discuss this so bad but my gf is a pleb

I liked it to be honest

the ending seemed rushed

>Aliens say "offer weapon"
>She goes back and discusses it at length with the military and allows things to get real heated before bothering to ask the alien what it means by this
Bravo, Louise.

How so? I didn't have a single complaint about the pacing. The film took its time and let you figure it out for yourself, the wrap up was just to confirm everything for you at the end.

Also, the ending made me feel feels

>literally too smart for american audiences

It's out in America but

>discussing films on Sup Forums

Shiggydiggy this board is horrible and pleb as fuck, actual discussion is impossible

>mfw the guy who was behind me had to explain the twist to his girlfriend

Abbott is death process

COLIN?!

it felt like she just discovered the time viewing ability then the movie is over 10 minutes later

I didn't like it.

Wait wait wait were you at the Edinburgh omni?

I'm in North Carolina, as soon as the movie ended someone said aloud "thank God"

I felt the same way

Just saw it last night and i thought it was an extremely beautiful and poignant film

This board is full of a bunch of retards who can't comprehend the plot. If it's not capeshit or star wars it doesn't get attention.

Anyway, I can't decide if I like this or Hacksaw Ridge better. It was an excellent film.

WHY ARE THEY FUCKIN BANANAS

Not him, but I was at the Dunfermline Odeon last night, and the EXACT SAME THING happened.

THIS FALL, YOU'LL GO BANANAS FOR ARRIVAL

I haven't seen Hacksaw Ridge yet, but for me this is honestly one of the best films I've seen in cinema since, well, I don't think I could even tell you. Last film I can remember REALLY impressing me was maybe Whiplash, but this is definitely better than that.

>Better than Whiplash

Ehhhh, maybe. I still think Whiplash was the better film for the acting alone.

You can offer one example of kino to the ayys. Failure will result in the destruction of mankind. What do you choose?

I was asking myself the same question.
>aliens tells them something ambiguous
>better end the session immediately and retreat to discuss this with the meatheads

Independence Day

they were about to close the bbc ship

You know full well what we'd all choose

War of the Worlds, so the aliens know Amy just gave them aids

2001: a space odessey

Safe choice and a good pick but is it memey enough?

I loved both, but have to give it to Arrival because it just felt like a truly unique approach to an oft repeated premise, while Hacksaw Ridge was a well-told throwback to what a lot of other war movies used to be like.

Arrival :^)

I show them this amusing doggo here

These