TRIPS DECIDES PANEL 2

Trips decides what happens in the second panel.

Will post results tomorrow!

The Whitey gets surrounded by triggered Giga niggas and Raped so hard that he bleeds anally.

OP sucking a cock.

Darren Wilson, George Zimmerman, Ben Garrison, Adolf Hitler, and Jesus all unload on the nigger as the same time with automatic weapons.

punch that dick fingered freak in the chest

She gets Garrisoned

trips is a lot of work. I want fascist art of jews. Jew propaganda on the walls. And nogs as their enforcers

>Trips is a lot of work.
It is, but god damn I'm having the hardest time thinking of something. Thought about having some guy show up and say 'I heard someone called you a n.." Only to be Interrupted by another dogpiler.

Pic related is the one I drew at first but realized I had no idea where I was going with it.

Im not the best writer, but when i took a couple of creative writing courses in college, I would just pick a strong emotion and build from their.

Say like imagine you were cheated by a nigger, and then build a story around how a society like that could be possible, and then think of creative ways to illustrate it.

I know that might not be the best method, but it worked for me to keep the story flush

*there* not their

see what i mean about not being the best. haha

The tipping point has come

push back

Re roll

It feels like an eternity in the making...

This is actually pretty solid advice. Put yourself in the worst possible scenario, and creatively build from it. Thanks!

Moonman saves the day

>i can't into comics
>tell me what to do next

They both sit round a table eating excrement

Whitey screams I HATE NIGGERS and missiles start shooting out of his mouth and wrists decimating all the minorities of the planet.

This

This one

This was only off by 1

Voting for this

And 444 get for this one

Pol is too slow right now but alas here's the trips I h8 blacks

Trips

Blacks are wack

Our fellow intrepid Store Clerk,which yields of the 7 dash 11 Empires of the Americas, Sir Ali "Brohammad", makes a jerking motion backwards towards his triggered comrade in Shariah Safe Zone #13. Jihadee Jim, a nu male xir-gendered binary bomb-kind, who is soon to EXPLODE in triggering you have committed.

Voting for this so I don't have to smoke crack with a black

This one heer

He calls her a nigger

This but also all liberals eat feces whenever they log into facebook

This 666 get means Satan also fires a missile

Rerolli.

No this does

Reroopolli

Fag

Rollerino

Rerollerino

plot twist: argentina is 100% white

look at this

ROOOO

RORL

>911

again: argentina 100% white

kek does not will it

He shoots the bitch in the face and starts the race war. It lasts a thousand years.

KEK APPEARS FROM THE CLOUDS AND VAPORIZES EVERYONE NOT WEARING A MAGA HAT

Added some shading...

missiles shooting out of his mouth and Sharia Safezone #13 are my favorites. Heh.

Once more for the maga

Clerk kills mudslime and aryan qts rush up to him

I heard if you learn how to properly draw boxman, everything else just falls into place.

Kek shifts the worldline and he wakes up in the fourth reich

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Well fuuuuck me. Hahahhaa! See you guys tomorrow.

Thanks!

nope. not really. you have a long road ahead of you before you git gud, user

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well I guess the guy I heard that from is full of shit.

Time to get gud.

Soon

from the looks of it you need to start with the fundamentals. not trying to insult you, just giving you tough love. read the sticky

Thanks for the link. I'll start to dig through it.

A sneak peak at the rising...

Haha noice

"At least you won't be lying, nigger"