Fuck you summerfags. Fuck this shit I'm out of here

See you all in September. Sup Forums is officially 24/7 Trump spamming by underage b& faggots

Pic related, this fucking brat makes at least 20 threads a day.

I'm out. Peace. Fuck this.

>Trump spamming
>by summerfags

I think you got the backwards, newfriend

>he thinks summerfags are the Trump spammers

K. See you tomorrow.

>le everyone who supports Trump is an uneducated child meme
Fuck yourself. Sounds like you're the one that just got here faggot. Trump has been spammed on this board for months.

it's a bunch of little shrimp dick bastards spamming Trump memes trying to fit in. no discussion going on. Full summer mode.

Your image is hilarious, considering how hardcore he flip flops on every issue. Also how bad his policies are.

He is right. if you're not over the age of 21 then leave now. We need to have a clean up around here.

problemo?

>upset about Trump threads
>posts one

The ultimate bait.

t. Hillary Clinton

Fucking meta

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

It could (maybe) help redpill the little fuckers to realize who the true enemy is...

Might not happen but hey it's a possibility

> Truth = Bait
Okay...
Clinton can die in a fire.

>Truth

in what world, buddy?

>I don't believe it
>therefore it is no objective truth

A lot of them are you damn shitlord. To be fair there were half the amount of threads made for ron back in the day, it's only right op believes them to be summerfags. Because they are.

I'm an oldfag and spamming Trump shit

>What are you going to do?

Lol.
Triggered.
Fail.

see you then, bernie

Only fedora-wearing faggots care about policy.

I have also been noticing a huge increase of Sup Forums autists who believe they have a right to post on another board when they are full of cancer and fail.