Alright Sup Forums which one are you picking? I want to know how degenerate you are...

Alright Sup Forums which one are you picking? I want to know how degenerate you are. I would just go with the black girl. If she wants kids, I'll just adopt.

I'll take the disturbed emo-looking one.

None
>25, still a virgin
>5 more til wizardom

Why pick any in the modern world where you can just stay in shape and fuck random sluts off Tinder until your dick stops working?

The world is a deli full of cheap sandwiches that everyone has nibbled a piece off of, and you'll never turn it back into a classy restaurant. Every woman on that image is a whore whose probably fucked a few niggers, except the negress, she's got a white boy only policy, and has a history of nu-males in trendy glasses who squealed like a chipmunk as they made her a bit whiter.

i dont like any of those people

You're one of many, broseph. Fret not, for we all share this burden. Don't give it up for some whore. It's not worth it for the chance you actually find a nice wife.

>Adopting
Cuck leave

I guess the fat German girl

Every single one apart from the fattie.

>Good choices: 5, 6
>Neutral choice: 2
>Evil choice: 3

I'd go with 6 if she has a nice body.

Girl #2 is perfection

Calm down. I'm going to adopt a white kid

Chubby or the Black Chick

Id bury them all alive. Am I a degenerate?

5, because id be able to easily shape and mold her into what I want. Girls who think theyre a waste are easiest to do this to.

#5 because she will be the easiest to convert

>all of these are the wrong answer
>pick my posion

Kill the first 5, be fuck buddies with the 6th, make damn sure you wrap that shit up to.

>3d
None of them.

>the bible doesn't have teachings against indulgences and gluttony....

Problem solved. A cute blonde Christian who's for high test men after a few pounds.

the weeaboo and the hippie are the hottest one, but the weeb is so fucking cringe. I'll choose the hippie

No doubt the whale over all else. If it's kill marry fuck, I'd kill the mudslime, marry the whale, and fuck the nigress. Weirdos #3 and #4 aren't even worth mentioning, and number two will die a tragic death choking on BBC.

I'd go with 2 and try to red pill her. If it doesn't work I take the fatty and try to make her /fit/. If that doesnt work I take the negress.

exactly

Either #2 or #5. #2 just for the sex, since that's all such a vapid and disposable whore would be good for. #5 is so emotionally ruined that it would be incredibly simple to re-program her into a slave.

Where's the boy?

This. If she's truly a hippie and not an SJW you can convert her with proper dickings

they all seem gay as fuck and retarded.
id rather stay alone.

Easy, I used to be in a violet brainwashing cult, it'd be easy to get #3 redpilled because I know what it's like.

id rather pick none

#5 plz
I don't know why I'm so attracted to those girls.

going by looks the hippie. the rest might be guys i cant tell if the emo looks ok or not .not much of the face to look at on that one but probably more interesting if you can get her to go nihilist

Where are you pathetic retards? You're buying me a beer and I'm getting you guys laid

any of them have penises?

None. All of those bitches suck.

5 does

>pick darkie
>create racemixed child
>becomes NBA star
>take his niggerball salary
>child shot by raycis police
>gibsmedat lawsuit moni
>use funds to build space pyramids
>become kang and queen of egypt n shiet

Na, not a trap, just a beautiful boy. Don't need no brain damage in my life.

>i-i-it's okay if i get cucked by a white guy!!!
not having your own children is the stupidest fucking thing in the world, enjoy the death of your dumbass genes, they won't be missed.

I'd take the raw Hanako any day of the week.

Abstinence.

I unconsciously didn't read #6, thanks Sup Forums

probably 5, then 2, then 1.