Had lunch and met up with this kid one on one yesterday

Had lunch and met up with this kid one on one yesterday.

AMA.

Attached: 0228-cbsn-students-1511534-640x360.jpg (640x360, 37K)

who is this?

the supposed crisis actor david hogg whose all over the news

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No one called him a crisis actor, it was just CNN claiming Infowars had said that but they provided no evidence. Infowars said the kid was reading off a script; no one said he was an actor.

Maybe not a public figure directly, but there were a significant amount of people all around.

What was your first impression?

your choice to believe me or not. we met at a falafel joint in parkland.

Either way, it'll probably be entertaining

sat down with him and another prominent person
in the news right now. he seems like a smart kid but he's not using his brain right. he's also for guns. his solutions just aren't practical. i would release the audio recording but i'll be at risk.

What a shame, I guess asking him for permission would be creepy if he didn't know you were recording.

WHAT DID YOU EAT?

Was your penis ever erect during the interview?

Follow up: Either penis.

Did you use your foot to rub his leg?

he had strawberry waffles with whip cream. took a black coffee which i can appreciate it.

i had boneless chicken breast, grilled to perfection with Mediterranean spices.
served with cucumbers, tomatoes and pickles.

wasn't an interview.
i was soft most of the time. i started thinking about my crush and then i got hard. went away from a few seconds though

Alex Jones is some sort of dangerous nut. I''m expecting to get a gun and shoot up some school or day care center or nursery daily and then everyone will say "gee, he sure didn't seem like that type" even though he made 6 figures by imitating a violent nut every day. Congress will debate stricter background checks and everyone will forget it a week later.

>Mediterranean spices.
Which Mediterranean spices?

How are you and your crush going? Do you have a shot?

black pepper, allspice

we're booking an airb&b to tampa. seems like she wants to keep it platonic atm.

i'm a senior in high school

>i started thinking about my crush
So then she's free on Friday night right?

Attached: SoShesFree.png (729x608, 604K)

Hey I'm a senior too wow look at us bonding

Attached: DriftKing.png (600x469, 329K)

>black pepper, allspice
Liar. you're a dirty dirty spice liar is what you are.

ok

I live in Tampa. You can fuck her here if I can watch. I won't even charge you if I get to join in.

Attached: Picardfacepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 91K)

Fuck off paco.

Attached: BestCryers.jpg (700x525, 30K)

Was the meeting relating to work or pleasure?
Who arranged it? How did you contact him?

There is the fake HS kid whos like 25. His dad works for the fbi

it was more of introducing each other to build a friendship. i'm not going to get elaborate on the second part. had a friend arrange it with him.

definite crisis actor*
ftfy
the little faggot can't even keep his lies straight.
in one interview, he says his sister lost 2 friends. in another interview, he claims 4, and in another still, he claims 3.
the guy is full of shit.
he's basically the irl version of that irish pussy in the simpsons movie.
the media is hoping he's cute enough to sway dumb, horny teenage girls and teenage homotrons.

fuck david hogg and fuck any liar who says he is anything but a paid shill for the anti-2A lobby.

he's not a fake kid. showed me his ID and he explained the whole California crisis-actor thing to me. again cant elaborate because it's some personal info but he moved when he was young and has spent his high school years in florida

Better thread

he talked to us about that as well.
the reason why was because his sister still didn't know who died or not. it was mostly rumors at the time.

woah calm yourself there buddy

>AMA
How do you feel being a bigger faggot than that kid even? Must be a unique experience.

me and him are both reddit users. :)

Buddy boy, you said ask you anything.

Why did you try and get ahold of him?
Did someone do it for you or did you do the legwork yourself?

No reason not to answer, Mr. Ask me anything

Are you affiliated with the media?
Who did you vote for?
How old are you?

What level.of education do you have?

That's not what I asked.

ben ten

yes
hillary
high school

and he is a crisis actor , prove me wrong ...
pro tip: ur an idiot liberal

you don't need to try to prove it.

this site is literally made for autists to lie to other autists. do your thing.

Attached: 1457623696880.gif (245x245, 968K)

Is your media affiliation related to why you want a friendship with the person you made a thread about?

>I voted at the age of 17
Ok

i didn't vote for hillary, my parents did.

Ooooooooookay bud.

When people ask who did you vote for, they mean you not your fucking parents. You can't even larp properly you boring retard.

So, you say you have audio but conveniently can't post it? Interesting....

Do you have any idea how much information on yourself you have given out?

Are you nervous?

Yup, this faggot is just like David Hogg, can’t keep his lies in order.

Fucking /thread, OP is a faggot like always

How the fuck does someone not know if their friends are dead?

The guy telling people to prove a negative while claiming others are the idiots... Classic.

How tight was his ass?

i have to lie about some things because i dont want my identity to be revealed

she wasn't sure if they were in the hospital or missing.

.. honestly I don't even care whodunnitwhatandwhere I just like to see y'all bicker over shit you never gonna change, whether it be conspiracy, drama, or (x)gate it never gets old.

Attached: 1473748373596.png (225x225, 6K)

Like it came straight out of a South Park episode. Just read the post in Eric Cartmans voice, all makes sense then.

>Hillary supporter
>has supposed proof disclaiming a lot of suspicion right wingers have about this kid
>won’t post it, but we should take his word for it because “he met up with him”

Do you have any idea how much of a completely biased and retarded liar you sound right now, OP? You supposedly have the potential to shut down a lot of right winged news sources claims about this kid with this “proof” you have, but tell us “I can’t post it but just believe me”... Tell you what, do you have ANY proof you met up with him other than this supposed recording? A receipt from the restaurant, a text thread with him, a picture, anything? Or are you gonna continue being a faggot and think we have to just take your word for it?

falling for such obvious bait... classic

Attached: 1473733770104.png (418x359, 13K)

This. Considering he’s a Hillary supporter, I’m sure if he had this recording he’d be more than thrilled to shove it into conservatives faces to shut them up

Attached: 1 (14).jpg (1273x1273, 383K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180303-102341.png (1080x1920, 1.24M)

>Implying every post provoking a rebuttal due to holes in logic or obvious political gaslighting is clearly bait meant to waste your time

Seems legit, thats totally not deflection or anything, clearly he fell for it lolzz

Sounds like something a liberal fag would order. Try eating a cheeseburger once in a while. It'll help with the cock cravings.

You sleeping son of a bitch

Attached: 20180312_205546.png (1500x1008, 1.05M)

Attached: ufknw0tm9.gif (171x172, 962K)

>Having good taste in food implies a certain sexual preference

BEGONE HICC

i didn't buy the food, friend did.
im going to have to continue being a faggot. if i release the audio then the other person's voice will be identified and i cant risk that.

im not really a hillary supporter, im just a faggot and trying to cover up so no one could really find out my identity.

Strawberry waffles with whipped cream? Dude, that's pretty gay. The chicken was almost normal until he ordered a fucking cucumber.

Hogg confirmed for strawberry whip faggot

Attached: tumblr_ozhb4sEWIh1rs7fjwo1_250.gif (244x244, 1.96M)

Did you ask how much CNN is paying him to shill?

Also, why didn't you break his nose for shilling on the corpses of his classmates?

Attached: 1483179101120.gif (255x174, 194K)

I'll send 100 BTC to whoever can prove he's a crisis actor or actually graduated HS two years ago in CA. Post what proof you have that isn't complete horse shit, and we can go from there.

only thing about cnn that came up was that him and the shaved chick were the ones that organized it.