America and guns

I get why people want guns. I feel it, I really do. I think there should be legislation controlling what type of weapons you can have though.

I think handguns should be legal everywhere, as should tasers. I think high-powered rifles shouldn't be allowed inside city limits though (ranges excepted), since I see them as only useful for hunting and defense from bears and shit. Same goes for machine pistols.

Machine guns should be outlawed entirely, as well as smgs, as all it takes is one crazy fucker with a machine gun to hose a crowd of people like Normandy. But handguns are fine.

>but muh crims
>but muh niggers

I think single-shot/long-range flamethrowers should be legal though.

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice b8 SHALL

NOT

The Second Amendment was established so people can stand a chance against government power.

Outlawing military grade weapons will be a literal death sentence to your freedom.

Also

SAGE

BE

What is wrong with you, Abu Hajaar?

Yeah, pistols can definitely take on a tank.

...Do you honestly think anything available to civilians can compete with drones, bomber aircraft, and battleships? If so you're a fucking loony.

If they are using such weapons against their own citizens are they fit to govern?

Answer me this, edgy aside: why should you get to decide what I'm allowed to do?

>tank
Who will drive the tank? Last time I checked I drove that tank in 2003, and I can tell you right now I never would have.

Do you honestly believe soldiers and pilots would bomb civilians?

Do you think civilians will be cool with that?

Lol

What is wrong with you, Abu Hajaar?

/thread

OP is a faggot as usual.

The moment the government attacks it's citizens every single road from New York to San Diego will be littered with IEDs.

Every intersection will have 5 Snipers.

Every supply caravan will be raided.

Every water supply will be poisoned.

>I think handguns should be legal everywhere
Me too.
>I think machine guns should be outlawed entirely
They are.

No, of course not, that's what's up with drones. They can kill you remotely with minimal human action. If Tommy the drone operator grows a conscience they can just hand the joystick to Phillip the sociopath/dissociative who will pull the trigger.

Also, the government will do anything to stay in power. The media cooperates closely enough with the government to keep the "American exceptional infallibility" narrative going and demonize whoever *would* rise up as subhuman.

I think the era of any armed insurrection against the government ended with the invention of the machine gun.

>military leaders and soldiers will sit idly by while their dad's and brothers are being slaughtered.

Great plan m80, a solid 10/10

Reminder

They should just make clips illegal. Since clips make the guns fire faster.

And they should make the over-powered sideways holding position illegal to.

And tactical guns should be illegal. I'm not sure what makes a gun tactical, but if the army has black guns they must be more powerful and stuff.

Also the thing that goes up

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

FUCK YOU OP

Firstly, you're incorrect. AR15s can still do massive damage, because a drone can't sit on a street corner. They can't be everywhere that everyone is, without massive amounts of resources being used (unsustainable amounts).

Secondly, your thread has no point. Machine guns (fully automatic weapons) ARE outlawed. The vast majority of the population will never lay their eyes on one in person, much less their hands, unless they join the armed forces.

That's the worst.

And sniper scopes. and the thing that goes pew pew.

>outlaw black guns

Fucking racist

>i drove that tank in 2003
Branch? See any combat?

You don't get how revolts work, do you? Has that ever stopped anyone before?

I'm not saying the government is attacking our of the blue, I'm saying any armed insurrection would be ended with decisive strikes like that. And honestly I can't blame them. When you put on the guise of a revolutionary or rebel I consider your life willingly forefeit. You know the risks.

How many shootings have been committed with fully automatic firearms, OP? Oh, like 3 since 1980? Yeah that's what I thought. Shut up and fuck off faggot.

Holy shit you are retarded. I seriously hope this is b8.

Handguns are practically the only firearms used in crime due to their ability to be concealed. To want to ban everything else and keep only them isn't even justifiable within anti gun retard logic. It is just autism.

>The US government can launch a covert drone strike in the middle of a populated residential area.

>They'll kill Joe Shotgun and blow up half a street block, but I'm sure the neighbors won't mind.

OP your retardation knows no bounds.

I also like the part where you explain how they're deal with half the military deserting (with there military hardware)

Or how a country like Russia or China might supply rebels with weapons

OP's probably just another reddit faggot- we should figure out how to troll the fuck out of them with guns.

Lets not forget what a police force did to a bunch of hippie fucks who were full batshit insane and using their own shit as fertilizer in a neighborhood.

The hippies were called MOVE, I think the city was chicago, and the police decided to drop a bomb from a helicopter on their house. They fucked an entire city block.

There is precedence for retardation. I could easily see Hildog OKing something like that, not thinking ahead about the collateral.

>Hi I've never heard of limited ordinance targeting

Thermite can, and you can make it in your garage out of aluminium and rust

Nothing wrong with Abu Hajaar, everyone was being a dick to him. He was trying his best, and that's all that matters in jihad.