Charleston meet thread. It's spring break and I wanna meet new people in this damn town

Charleston meet thread. It's spring break and I wanna meet new people in this damn town

Attached: church-street_1468179237-5631381.jpg (1438x1000, 765K)

also, CofC sucks.

Attached: IMG_56141.jpg (1280x853, 373K)

that means 843 for anyone who's wondering. Shameless bump.

Attached: 1515375269135.jpg (600x450, 44K)

from Charleston, headed back tomorrow to fix my phone. Don't you call my home a DAMN TOWN

>
>from Charleston... DAMN TOWN
where are you from here?

summerville

Are you a hot chick or a hot guy?

haha I ain't fucking someone from Sup Forums, and I'm a dude

Perfect

huh?

Sweet I'll be at craftsman having a few beers later tonight. I'll be wearing a blue hat.

Why wouldn't you fuck someone from Sup Forums It would be adventurous. No homo.

Are you looking for a fuck or a friend or what?

I'm looking for the or what part!!

i think it means he's a closet faggot just like you

>I'm looking for the or what part!!
cool I'll see your sweer ass at Craftsmen.

also fuck you. There aint nothing closet anout this fag.

Closet? I don't know what that means? I'm looking for a girl to finger Fuck while riding the peddle cab.

I am so confused.

Attached: ofpox0vfr2hz.jpg (1024x1695, 171K)

Because I'm from Sup Forums and I was looking for an old school feels thread when I saw this one

not a closet fag, just a stranger looking for a feels thread who happened to see this one.

>
>Because I'm from Sup Forums and I was looking for an old school feels thread when I saw this one

are you in Charleston?

not at the moment and I ain't hooking up with ya'll, I was just going to answer an questions about the city if you had any. I figured its spring break for a lot of colleges so you were just bored and looking for some shit to do, not fuck random online fags

> (You)
>not at the moment and I ain't hooking up with ya'll, I was just going to answer an questions about the city if you had any. I figured its spring break for a lot of colleges so you were just bored and looking for some shit to do, not fuck random online fags.

Dude why?

because I don't want to get fucked by a dude or fuck a chick that looks more like a doom monster than a human

fucking randoms on/b/ is part of living life on the edge!!! Like these kids say YOLO mother fucka!!!!

I am pretty docile once you get inside me

I came here for pussy or boy pussy.

o̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶

Attached: 1508801340565.jpg (312x311, 19K)

>
>o̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶
you better be preparing yourself to meet the others