Did you ever cry when some famous person died?

Did you ever cry when some famous person died?

No, but I'll cry the day Eastwood dies.
It will be tears of joy obviously.

I cried when Slipknot's base player died.
In retrospect doing that was so embarrassing that I never cried again.

I cried when Slipknot died in Suicide Squad.

Only time was Robin Williams.

A few times.

Robin Williams, and Christopher Lee

I can't believe I almost forgot about the latter one, I'm going fucking insane I still can't believe hes dead, I'm still waiting for his music that he was planning

I'm going to be a wreck when Keanu or Nicolas cage dies

no anyone who has is a pussy ass bitch

Michael Jackson

>base player

no
but thats just because famous people are just tools i use for entertainment and fantasy

i dont care about them personally at all

No because that's gay.

I cried at the end of Fast 7 tbqh

Stan Lee :'(

No, but I was very very very sad when Steve died.

It was the day I graduated from highschool.

My childhood ended that day.

>p.s.: Crying is literally for people who are depressed/women

I cried when OP wasn't a faggot. Haven't cried in a long ass time

i shed a tear when Robin Williams died since he was a huge part of my childhood.

I felt really really sad when Eddie Guerrero died. stopped watching wrestling after that since I was too sad

>nigga fucks with wild animals all day
>one kills him

Did you seriously not see that coming?

>by a freak accident stingray, where the stinger literally found the space between the ribs and pierced his heart

Yeah, not even "god" would have seen that one coming.

This

also Leonard Nimoy and David Bowie ;_;

Isn't that what it's ca... *google*
Sorry, mate. Not native English speaker and I really don't care much about music.

RIP PSH

No.

I'll be very sad when Arnold dies but I doubt I'll cry.

I don't even want to think about that I'll be sad as fuck mate, I love his movies and he inspired me to start lifting.

Felt really bad about Robin Williams considering how much pain he must have been in vs all the joy and laughter he brought to the world, seems downright fucking unfair and it is.

Life sucks, vastly more often than it doesn't.

He was a bro

Just imagine his going out like this senpai

same here Steve is like our national hero. And here I am lusting over his daughter.

I'm sorry Steve :(

brb just going for a cruise with ny porsche

I may never understand how normies get so sad at the death of an entertainer who has no personal connection them. Please explain celebrity worship, anyone.

When this faggot died I realized for the first time that there are massive amounts of fucking retards on this board who cares about 2 cars 4 cups movies, literally even more braindead than capeshit and transformers.

not sad
but now i kind of want to watch jackass

Nope, but there are some that definitely will make me cry, like Ahhnuld, Liam Neeson, Sigourney Weaver, Kiefer Sutherland and De Niro to name a few.

Robin Williams hurt like a bitch but I didn't cry. I don't think it would have hurt as bad if he died naturally or in an accident, but the idea that he killed himself was incredibly depressing.

Paul Newman.

Those people provide us with hundreds of hours of entertainment. We associate them with pleasant experiences or characters that may have had a profound effect on us. For example, you look at Pierce Brosnan and remember going to your first Bond movie with your dad. You'd have to be autistic not to understand this.

>666

Oh boy, I'm going to hell, for sure now.

Sorry Robin, look down on me and have pity from time to time, and thanks for all the laughs.

To be so emotionally invested in a person you've never met is beyond retarded.

Especially if it's some semi-shitty Hollywood actor who's only famous for having abs/pretending to drive a car together with another dude who is only famous because of abs.

We're more invested in their work not the person. I didn't know James Gandolfini and I have no idea how he was in his personal life, but I have a connection to him through his character of Tony Soprano.

Do you have a sports team you root for? Have you met any of the players?

Im not even strayan, but he really was a special soul.

THICC

No, but as a brit fag the worst one that hit me was the morning Steve Irwin died. He was an absolute legend and it seemed unreal that he was actually dead.

I literally cried when Zyzz died. He really changed my life, inspired me to lift, inspired me to stop putting pussy on a pedestal

we're all gonna make it brah ;_;

The thread is about celebs senpai, not z list faggots that get off their face on coke and die in the sauna.

fuck off and dont use english then you cunt.
learn how to use it properly or dont use it at all

This.

Yes. Gene Wilder brought me to tears.

>All those grammatical errors
Right back at you, faggot.

I cried when Bowie died. Not gonna lie. Felt bad when Leslie Nielson died. Robin Williams hurt too much to cry.

>tfw you first learned about Robin here on Sup Forums

//fit//

>Robin Williams

this, it was just so sad and unexpected

Second Edition liberal tears won't be as profitable.

this was pretty sad

he's not dead yet but he's a walking ghost

Yeah but he offed himself. Hard to cry when it was self inflicted and not an unfair tragedy.

I laughed when I heard he died in a car crash, guess he was too fast and furious

Not any tears, but Paul Walker was rough. I have a group of about 5 friends from HS that we've all seen every Fast and Furious movie together since Tokyo Drift. It just became a tradition of ours and was a way to stay really close. He died around thanksgiving I recall and it was one of those rare occasions where everyone was back home and we were all together when we found out the news. We all just looked at each other like a true family member had died. Feels man. Feels.

/fit/ will cry when they finally admit they're gay

Curt Cobane

steve irwin

but i was still a nipper so

Anyone that cries for a celebrity is such a pussy. You can be shocked, but you should only cry if someone close to you in your family dies, or if a very dear friend dies.

Crying for someone you never met is completely pathetic.

He was very mentally sick. It's sad because nobody knew on account of how happy he seemed on the outside.

only one i was really sad about.

David Bowie and Robin Williams both got me good. I don't care if edgy faggots in these threads think crying for people you never knew in person is childish, they both were a big part of my life growing up and knowing they weren't alive anymore really hit me.

Heath ledger and Brittany Murphy. Not when it happened but eventually reflecting on it

RIP Terrorist

when were you when heat legend dies?