I think I raped my wife last night Sup Forums

I think I raped my wife last night Sup Forums.

What do?

Attached: 92FEB76B-6225-4FA1-AFA6-9BDAF1B8926C.jpg (710x361, 34K)

It's a wife's responsibility to accept sexual intercourse as part of marriage

plead ignorance

Kill her.

apologize?

Tell her to make you a sandwich

You think? make sure you did, the continue from there.

Find out her schedule, and rape somewhere else. There's no reason you can't find a new woman to rape each night.

there's the 15 year old.

if she's your wife it's not rape

She pissed me off so I tried to fuck her asshole but she wriggled so much and complained of the pain so much so I stopped.
She knew I was pissed off so offered to continue with vag sex once I washed my dick but I was too pissed off so didn’t continue.
Because she offered her vag, it’s not really rape is it? I was rather pissed off.

technically it is since she didn't consent to anal but it sounds like she forgives you

yeah... I think the forced anal part would be considered rape, regardless if she offered pussy afterwards.
imagine if she stuck something in your ass without asking.

When does a man ever get to accuse a woman of rape no matter what?

Talk about it, apologize, tell her your worries and that there won't be a next time (unless she's freaky and gets into it which will probs not happen) and buy her flowers or some shit

>no matter what
I don't follow. there should never be a "no matter what". if someone does something you're not comfortable with, and you tell them to stop and they don't that's rape. or molestation or harassment, depending on what it is. if she does something without asking first, or at the very least getting a non-verbal agreement, that's rape, buddy.

>and buy her flowers or some shit
for some reason I read that as "flame thrower" at first.

when i was with my ex id get shit faced and proceed to fuck and sexually abuse her sometimes she would enjoy it sometimes she would cry afterwards but proceed to blow me and masturbate god i miss doing that.

Nvm OP get her a flamethrower instead so she rapes you with it, I'd say an eye for an eye

there's the muslim

She’s talking to me today as if nothing happened so I’m scared to bring it up.
The worst I’ve done in the six years until last night is push her once and no where near hard enough for her to fall down.

jesus christ I can look past your depravity, but I cannot look past your lack of punctuation. for fucks sake pull it together.

mm.............
idk... maybe just don't do it again. or she's breaking down inside and not letting it show.

Then just get her the flowers and nice shit, treat her extra nice until she either gets that you're apologizing or asks "what's with all the free shit and sweetness all of a sudden" (if she actually says that, tell her "It's nothing you don't deserve" or some stupid phrase like that)

She probably didn't think much about it and you're making it a big deal in your head while she just moved on at the moment it happened, but I don't know I'm not her

record it post it on the hub

U need to aks for pardon

We men commit such acts bc we are virile and sometimes stupid

Impulsive

Say u regret what happened and u luv her

If u want to save ur soul confess to a priest and commute

stop roleplaying

What the fuck? You stopped? Thats not rape until you finish the job now get back in there tonight

You can't rape your property.

Beat her so she doesn't tell anyone and then rape her again

Super not catholic sorry was raped by a priest when young. He made me believe I’d go to hell if I told my parents. I ended up telling them 15 years later but he was excommunicated by then.

It doesn't matter if you were mad, you still raped her. Just apologize to keep your marriage stable

She probably doesnt mind and might have even enjoyed it a little. That would make sense considering she offered you her pussy afterward. Ive 'raped' my current GF twice and she has never mentioned it

I would say it's rape, but only because I'm certain that she doesn't want to be intimate in any way with a faggot such as yourself.