Has Sup Forums ever been to the deep web?

Has Sup Forums ever been to the deep web?

Attached: deep-web-jpg.jpg (1268x664, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pey29CLID3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

I have.
I am the hacker they call Sup Forums.

silly question to ask

how do i learn to hack?

just download hacking tools, some guy from minecraft showed me

I hate niggers that don't know proper terms.

Who dug it

Wow. This is true?
I know it's true coz I'm the type of guy who would do that.

stopped in '15
shit just got insane

iUnluckymate101I can tell you don't believe me... I am that guy though.

Attached: Cave stop sign.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Yes you completly dont know at all what u talking about nigga

Let's begin with the IP's I've burnt through?

Attached: b&1.jpg (1024x688, 121K)

Kewl! Can I ask you anything?

Attached: 997c86.jpg (600x401, 12K)

Pretty sound advice if you ask me?

Attached: B&2.jpg (1024x688, 121K)

I'd ask somebody different if I was you?

Attached: B&3.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Oh yes Op..... oh yes. The Deep Web changes a man. Why, before I set off for the Deep Web, I was still a young lad. Still wet behind the ears. What did I know? I thought I was doing the right thing at the time.... We all thought we were doing the right thing.

After I got back, life seemed to have no color. Everything was shades of gray and white. Food lost it's taste. I couldn't even look my Husky I left behind in the eyes anymore (I mean her brown eye).

The memories I have, I would not wish upon any man. I must live the rest of my miserable life wondering what could have been. And my high school sweet heart Mary Sue Pink Pussy went off and got married to a Lockheed and Martin Engineer. That was supposed to be MY life. Those were supposed to be OUR kids. You don't want to get into the mind of a guy like me, OP. I'm a loner OP. A rebel. Please, save yourself.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

yes, I even got close to the Mariana's deep web, it's a dark path from there... the unspeakable things I've seen...

Attached: B&4.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

What's this from?

Honestly the "Deep Web" is overrated.

I'm the haxor called 4 chin.

Attached: B&5.jpg (1040x706, 208K)

It's terrible down there. I once saw a woman whip her underwear off and slap her dog with then. The evils of man

Attached: B&6.png (1915x769, 219K)

Attached: B&7.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Attached: B&8.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Attached: B&9.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

That's nothing. One time on YouTube I saw this young Afro-American girl whip her hair back and forth. Then youtube had the nerve to ask me to watch a video where the young man in the video asked me to, and I quote, "Watch him whip. Watch him nae nae."

What the fuck is that jigaboo garbage? Nae nae's were outlawed in the '50's from decent society. We are going backwards. I weep for the lost generation.

yeah you go into this world of like.. wicked cool graphics and crazy doors you can choose to open because youre a hacker too, but if you go into the wrong doors created by other people that youre hacking, you can meet bad hackers trying to hack you for hacking them and everyone just hacks everyone else but now there is nothing to hack but just hacking to be like yo, im beddur haxor

one time, never again

>be me
>14-15
>script kiddie who .gsc mods on BO2
>find post about deep web
>hmmminteresting.png
>find youtube tut on how to visit deep web
>follow tut step by step without thinking
>imin.cfg
>visit general shit like the silk road etc that everyone talks about
>hidden wiki has mostly broken links
>get bored within an hour
>whats so bad? this isnt anything
>the next day
>bored in freshman english
>get text from random number
>"Hello user. I hope you're enjoying your English class at [insert school name]."
>whattheactualfuck.mov
>text back "Who is this?"
>no reply
>still shitting
>a few hours later the number texts back but this time its only pictures
>pictures of me in grade 6-8
>niggerhow
>beyond my script kiddie mindset

I never told anyone, though this isnt anything major it scared the shit out of me

Kekes

Attached: B&12.png (1920x1080, 525K)

I know what you mean. I member in the '90's, you had to like, spin this door knob looking thing when you were in there hacking, and if you hacked wrong, it would go "Accessed Denied, Access Denied". I must have heard that phrase a million times back then. But that was before I joined up with "L33T" and learned the right way to do things.

Attached: B&13.png (1899x925, 295K)

TELL US HOW!!!11!

BRO you toally get me! back in AOL hchat rooms I said "virus downloading" 5.....4......3.....2.. and people would freak out and leave coz they knew I was a hax0r becuace the movie hackers was written coz of hax0rs leik me

'Member "Punters"? I remember I had a Men in Black punter that was pretty cool. Other ones too, but they didn't have memorable names.

Nah bro i didnt git that DEEP WEB, i got a punter but couldnt like work it and ended up opening all my damn docks..... anyway you were l337 if you got a punter to work and not hax you.

The 90's was an easy hack?
Hotmail hacks were my fav.
Oh hey wanna pic/pac man game?
You do want a pic/pac man game.
Here have a trojan instead.
I know own your computer.

I was about 8 at the time so my fav hobby was filling their desktop full of empty folders containing empty folders.

Attached: bonzi_buddy_by_smwhack-daqdpas.png (1024x683, 644K)

No, you're right. Most of the punters I downloaded gave my parents computer viruses. I didn't know what I was doing. I just clicked on shit back then. It locked up and froze everything.

LOL

I probably downloaded 30 punters and maybe 1 or 2 weren't viruses, at most. I didn't know what I was doing. Shit, I barely know now.

one of my friends was actually pretty good at hacking... he fucked up a view webpages but then they started cracking down on that shit... he got scared and either stopped or just went more underground... he was probably the most brilliant kid I knew

the deep webs pretty shit
it's just a bunch of scams and viruses, script kiddies sucking hackers dicks to learn to hack and actual kids sucking dick

I Honestly thought I had more B& pics?
I can create more, if you want more?

Attached: 1504023444625.jpg (640x622, 69K)

Never actually been on the deep web?
The only reason I would go on is to buy drugs. Since tat hasn't been a problem coz I can find actual dealers in real life. I've never had a reason to use it?
Only other peps using dark are pedos?

Attached: 1504023446627.jpg (612x612, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pey29CLID3I
For all you idiots out there.

Attached: 1504023507758.gif (498x384, 2M)

FYI I'm a haxor and I'll be passing pedo IP's on to the authorities for nothing less than shits and giggles.
FYI: Thread is dead!

Attached: 1504029990302.jpg (460x462, 28K)