youtube.com/watch?v=cNuL8cVxXMA
youtube.com/watch?v=eJnjmu-NAaY
youtube.com/watch?v=E_1-oylPHjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

again at 1:46

and then 1:49

>played by a daft cunt

but here at 1:50 he doesn't have them

it would appear that at some point in the movie he gets them, probably after getting fucked up or something.

he looks a lot cooler with the prosthetic.

would you get robo eyes if you could, Sup Forums?

>would you get robo eyes if you could, Sup Forums?
of course. my real eyes are below average. not aesthetically but practically.

Doesn't Major Ghost have robot eyes to?

Who?

>it would appear that at some point in the movie he gets them, probably after getting fucked up or something.
Sounds awesome

she's 100% robot aside from the brain, though, right?

haha that looks awful, I can already imagine some googly eyes on that shit

Are they going to have Batou be hacked and then he later joins Scarjo whilst first he tries to kill Scarjo?

He looks awesome as Batou.

My only thing that I would change would be to make him more buff and masculine otherwise he is a perfect casting choice.

yeah

Lesbian scene confirmed

He is the only character that doesn't look like shit in this movie

the goggle eyes need to be bigger though

they won't show actual sex where Scarjo brings out her robo dick and gets a blowjob.

Instead they will just cut to black and next scene before sex happens

fuck hollywood desu

I thought it was Keither Sunderland at first.

the girl in the trailer
these are robot eyes right so like... why get gay looking eyes

Actually she's not even a brain, at least not by the time of the 2nd movie/show.

She's just signals in cyberspace.

I wish more actors had this hairstyle

maybe there's some advantage to having retard coke bottle eyes.

yeesh whoever wrote that article is a fucking cuck. "im totes ok with HBO making game of thrones as generic as possible :)"

>that part in the graphic novel where batou is connected to the major and she keeps her pleasure signal open and has sex and batou can feel everything

This is your Major now

Isn't the major a confirmed lesbo though?

Also batou looks derpy and this movie will flop because americans aren't ready for anime kino

is there a reason why she chooses to continue working for the government as a security major instead of just bleep blooping through the internet

i hope the camera pans behind scarjo so we can get a good look at them sex soles

The trailer shows they took that Yakuza scene from Ghost in The Shell: Innocence. Sorry for only finding the English dub version

youtube.com/watch?v=cNuL8cVxXMA

Unfortunately its the worst action scene of the film. This was better: youtube.com/watch?v=eJnjmu-NAaY

But I'm guessing the hacking aspect won't play much of a part in this film

to be fair, they convinced takeshi to be in it, so that must count for something.

Dr. Haraway, I'm Major.

>Arise Major design

wait, wat? I thought she just had her brain transplanted at the end of the first movie?

Batou's eye are standard issue JSDF Ranger outfit. They're a part of who he is now

Dad?

>sexing up a flatchested frecklenegro

She fucks both men and women in the manga

In the animus is because he's a ranger - like that unit had then as standard.

I think this film is doing that thing of changing the story enough that the stuff they do keep no longer makes sense. Like if batou gets robot eyes after getting fucked up does that mean he's not full cyborg?

SACs outfit is just so shit. Everything else (barring the sex-bot body) has a nice balance of sexy and authoritative/professional. In SAC she just looks like a prostitute.

fucking JIDF every time god damn even in tokyo
2nd to the right and 2nd last one are the only good designs

why is there a fucking nutcracker girl with a shotgun? this show is stupid as fuck

But that's not why he had them. If they are following 2nd gig, his eyes are like that due to being a Ranger. All the Rangers eyes are like that

I hated it too, luckily they ditched that design halfway through season one. It like she doesn't know how to dress.

>Aramaki: What is with this get up, are you trying to get my attention?
>Major: No! I just...don't have anything else

She merged her Ghost with the Puppetmaster and was then able to become a Ghost without a brain. When she died in the first movie, her whole body was destroyed.

2nd gig was great though with her pants over her leotard.

Individual Eleven > Puppetmaster

She used the body to sneak into the factory and help batou in Innocence

Gouda>>>>>>>>>>>every villain

It's not really his fault.

I always thought it was funny that Togusa takes the entirety of the shooutout just to clear the stairs.

btw is this remix/kino/ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=E_1-oylPHjs

Is this weeabo's Blade Runner?

With the amount of acrobatic stuff she does, a leotard is relatively sensible attire.

Short answer: no

Long answer: kind of

Laughing Man > Gouda > Puppetmaster > Firestarter

I totally missed that. TIME FOR A REWATCH

Not really, the existential stuff is mostly kept on the low its about corrupt politicians and cyber crime

Will they make an Appleseed live action if GiTS really takes off?

>Directed by Rupert Sanders (Snow White & The Huntsman)

>Written by Jonathan Herman (Straight Outta Compton) & Jamie Moss (Street Kings)

>Produced by ((((((Avi Arad)))))) (Ghost Rider, The Punisher)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A SPECTACULAR FUCKING FAILURE THIS WILL BE

Close the fucking thread, show's over, folks!

We got it the first time, bud.

Sheesh this looks like some Hollywood overdone shit

Oh, no. No you didn't. You didn't get it at all. Every time I see a thread about this, YOU will see a thread about ME.

>JUST: the production crew

Avi Arad has done some pretty good stuff and some terrible stuff, you shouldn't be nitpicky.

>on the low
What? The film, Innocence, SAC and SSS nearly knee your face in with philosophical exposition.

It just manages to pace it between good action scenes. youtube.com/watch?v=eJnjmu-NAaY

Glad they found this old lady

He is right though.

This looks like shit that has candy-coated in special effects.

And the Major just seems like a less sympathetic Lucy + Black Widow now.... we all get it, Scarlett Jo is the only female action star in Hollywood.

What's the freckle nigger Mokoto is kissing , all I remember is hot chicks in the anime no niggers

[nepotism and disdain for goyim cattle intensifies]

>they won't show actual sex where Scarjo brings out her robo dick and gets a blowjob.

does this actually happen?

Since when did Sup Forums attract the Youtube "IZ DAT REAL?" crowd?

i just want to see futa major impaling some sex-bot slut

Well in Innocence, thats actually pretty much exactly what she's doing.
She only appears at the end of the movie to save Batou when he becomes outnumbered by homicidal sex robots, by taking control of one.

Can't remember what if any excuse was given for the show though.

>Can't remember what if any excuse was given for the show though.
GitS/Innocence and SAC/2nd Gig/SSS are separate timelines.

multi-culti wedged in. it's not even in japan probably

That baldy looks so ugly. Might just be the Morgan Freeman freckles, but seriously, she's an android. They have templates for acceptable looks for those things.