Shower Albums

Post short Albums/EPs that have the perfect length for a choice showering session. Starting with my go to for a natural length shower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w
youtube.com/watch?v=gUO_3PYaRg4
youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA
soundcloud.com/jwhitty/sets/exploring-spaces-vol-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

normally it's called a shower. there is no such thing as a showering session, as far as i know. unless you mean golden showers.

>showering session
I laugh so hard

I don't know any 8 minute albums.

>not sitting on the ground in the shower for at least 30 minutes while you try to muster up the willpower to go about your day

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w

Look at this fat cat, probably showers everyday. Not even an event for him

I shower twice a day and it's an event in that I appreciate it, but I don't need an album to match my shower and I don't refer to it as a session

lol showering once a day is bad for your skin nevermind twice, that shit gon be dry as fuck if you keep that up

garden suck so fucking bad. completely obnoxious

but that is the perfect situation for some sad albums listenin

I don't have skin and I live in the shower

I'm starting to suspect that not everyone gets the same satisfaction out of turning off the faucet at the same time their music ends. Maybe you all just haven't had the divine pleasure of it happening yet, when it feels natural, when you've washed out the conditioner and body wash and are just sort of waiting there. When the final song comes to a close just as you're thinking "yea it's about time", it's truly something. Nothing grand, but hey it's the small things in life that make up the majority of it.

this a good one

wrong photo my bad

its the little things my dude

>he doesn't live all access

serious as your life is - j dilla

Come on this thread actually has potential

found these guys lately, been listening to some of puzzle/enjoy's solo stuff in shower

how can i sort through my library by release length?

also, i didn't ask for this feel

Eh, I never shower that long because of the water restrictions in Australia.

Usually I either just listen to Bathtub by The Front Bottoms

youtube.com/watch?v=gUO_3PYaRg4

Or Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA

Remember to rinse your hair in cold water

showering every day is bad for your hair

soundcloud.com/jwhitty/sets/exploring-spaces-vol-1

some exotic IDM ambient shit, but bouncy and melodic. it was from a friend in school, kinda cool vein of thoughts in the shower with their stuff on