Just to be clear, Anno will never ever let Hollywood do a Evangelion live-action

Just to be clear, Anno will never ever let Hollywood do a Evangelion live-action.

Del Toro was even pissed that Anno didn't sell him the rights, so he made Pacific shit.

>Del Toro was even pissed that Anno didn't sell him the rights, so he made Pacific shit.

That's untrue, since Del Toro has never EVER even seen Evangelion.

k

when shin godziller 2 tho?

>Del Toro was even pissed that Anno didn't sell him the rights, so he made Pacific shit.

Thank God for that.

[citation needed]

Prediction: ShinG is a warm-up for his own film series
It's pretty much live-action Eva without the psycology

But he made the rebuilds.

Even if this post is pure white shit it's kinda true. I got to meet the voice actress of Asuka at a con and flat out asked her if there was ever going to be one and she said no. Mostly due to the licensing issues between Gainax and Khara. She even said that Pacific Rim is pretty much Evangelion the movie.

Not even joking or shit posting

>ShinG is a warm-up for his own film series
fucking hyped. more LA annokino

>all these Pacific Rim is Evangelion comments

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS JUST SAY INDEPENDENCE DAY WITH MECHAS YOU FUCKS EVANGELION IS MUCH MORE THAN STUPID ROBOTS FIGHTING EACH OTHER REEEEEEE

>Del Toro has never EVER even seen Evangelion.

That's a lie.
I saw him in a comic shop once and he had Evangelion artbooks in his hand.

those are good imo

WHERE THE FUCK IS 3.0+1.0

IT'S ALMOST 2017 FOR CHRIST SAKE

did he make the cashier scan them each individually (to prevent any electrical infetterence)

kek

you have autism my friend

Meme aside Evangelion themes are much complex for the general audience to understand: escapism, religion with psychology, critic about modern entertainment (Superflat).

It's been three years and people still don't get the meta commentary in 3.33

That's not even a word

That's not true,

he has seen it, 100% . He is just pissed because Anno didn't approve Pacific Rim so he keeps lying to everyone that he didn't steal ideas from Eva.

Pacific shit was a Gunbuster ripoff, not an Evangelion one.

>It's been three years and people still don't get the meta commentary in 3.33

3.33 is a love letter to otaku fags

le pube man

>shit that never happened