Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guysssssssssssssssssss

embed.gyazo.com/d86e33d4daed32f93062329a1e87534b.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_WC-135_Constant_Phoenix
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
defconwarningsystem.com/
atomicarchive.com/Almanac/Brokenarrows_static.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this isn't x material this is a nuclear detection plane going off in my damn city

I bet the Jews are behind whatever this is!

wow that's fucking crazy my dude

WW3 today
6/6/6

SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING SKY KING

Fuck off, seriously

Well it's clearly been at least an hour since this was posted and nothing popped up on my phone from any news sites so looks like everything worked out all right

Does Kek will Phoenix to dissappear? Cast your vote and the almighty shall decide.

I don't know what that means

what is a "nuclear detection plane"?

Also, who gives a shit about Phoenix

Eh, it's borderline /x/ until more info is provided

Today is the happening
>I will miss you all

It's obviously Trump's fault. Catch the report later on CNN.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Nah, it ain't happening.

Digits and it happens

all mexicans get beamed back to mexico thanks to a technological marvel from TRUMP industries

Shut the fuck up you hypersensitive little nigger. As much as I wish it were the beginning of a thermonuclear war, it's obviously just a training run or some shit.

I just found it as well give me a sec I'll post. Just alert beeps

Show's over.

Rule of thumb with nukes is you will feel it before the plane overhead detects it.

It's not 2006 anymore Mohammed

Repeating digits. I wonder what Kek have in store for us.

>I'll miss you too.

If you get to Hell before me, save me a corner table.

project beanbeam?

Oh... so are we safe then?

If singles its not happening and you all kill yourselves

PLEASE HIT CALIFORNIA
PLEASE HIT CALIFORNIA

Basic numerology makes 2016 a 9

This guy is delusional, these are practice exercises, just like the last 53462 SKYKING/Jade Helm/UFO ruses. The only people crazy enough to nuke us, cannot.

I was in an advanced math class that day. We all had a good laugh. Not a single hard core religious person was in the class of 30.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_WC-135_Constant_Phoenix

Looks like somekind of nuke detection system. So what does it mean if it detected something in AZ?

Yeah it's nothing OP is a cumstain :/

>t. Kim Jong Un

That message is fake. Delete this thread now.

>mfw shit's about to get real fuckin real for real this time

It's not happening, nigger. EU countries wouldn't nuke you. Russia wouldn't nuke you. Pakistan or Israel wouldn't nuke you. India or China wouldn't nuke you. Hell, even NK wouldn't nuke you, regardless of what they say. The only time that you'd get nuked would be in a retaliatory scenario. Tell me, what reason do you have to nuke any other nuke capable country? None. You're already the best at conventional warfare. You don't need to ruin everything by going MAD. Now fuck off to bed.

Oh. It's nothing!

Will do user

KILL ME

DROP A FUCKIN NUKE ON ME HEAD M8

>669

Truly the Mark of the Meme

DON'T LIE TO US RUSKIE

:----DDDDD

T-thanks slovenia

>nukes
Dirty bombs my friend. This has nothing to do with ICBM.

You could say 666 is in 9.
6*3 = 18
1+8 = 9

I like where this is going. Someone pray this shit to Kek.

8992 say nothing. Probably just test flight.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Huh.. this just happened in Phoenix as well.

with out phoenix AZ will go democratic and give the presidency to hillary,

3*3=9
12-3=9
6^2/4=9

sheeeiiit

HOW TO MONITOR US AIR FORCE EAM FREQUENCIES (SKYKING):

1.) Go to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

2.) Tune to either 8992 or 11175 kHz

3.) Select 'USB'

4.) Select 'squelch' to mute static, and to only sound when a broadcast is received

TO RECORD/SHARE WITH ANONS:

1.) Select "start" next to audio recording

2.) Select "stop" when finished

3.) Go to vocaroo.com

4.) Upload .mp3 file

5.) Share link

If kek wills it the Phoenix shall be purged with atomic force.

666 on 6/6/2016

Let your memes be dreams.

But seriously, a dirty bomb in the US? From where? Smuggled through Mexico? That sounds extremely unlikely. There's a higher chance that EU gets hit by a dirty bomb than the US. But hey, it's always fun talking about nonsense and spamming memes. That's what Sup Forums's so good at these days. And by that I mean years...

Can you at least tell us whats going on and if its worth going through all that BS.

ooo boi, wat hab we heer???

:DDDD

Sure, let's pretend terrorists haven't been buying or trying to build their own nukes from places like Russua. Yep, nothing to fear goys!

No, straya, the Phoenix rises from the nuclear fire.

holy fuck look at the sky what th

Who knows, but there's been an insane amount of chatter over the past few months. The odds of a happening are higher than 0%, I'll tell you that much.

Shiiiit... I'm in Phoenix... I'm pretty well out of the blast radius if the target is downtown or Luke AFB though, I'll just die of horrible leukemia

Seriously? Have you not seen in the news that the southern border is total shit? "Material" goes missing consistently south of the border.

No clue -- I just saw the thread, and figured this would be handy.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They are exactly what they sound like, planes that scan for large sources of radiation, like a suitcase nuke just thrown into a sewer grate. That's the only way you could detect something like ahead of time.

checked

>ITS REAL
FUCK

THREE SKYKINGS THREE SKYKINGS HOLYSHIT

>If dirty bomb immagration riots in streets
If kek wills it.

Nothing was said yet, nigger.

>Smuggled through Mexico? That sounds extremely unlikely.
Are you joking m8? Our border is nonexistent, a bunch of Muslims just got caught being smuggled in the other day too. Also consider Mexico's government is entirely controlled by the criminal cartels, they'll let anyone go through for the right price, especially if they're trying to hurt the US. Then you add in how lax Obama is on national security and even mentioning islamic terrorism, the threat starts to look pretty credible.

>like a suitcase nuke just thrown into a sewer grate.
and the would not have a led coated suitcase because?

Didn't some nuclear material go missing in the US like a month ago?

>real military equipment is paranormal

Stop being a poofta, mate.

skyking isn't on, you faggot.

What if one nuke just goes off accidentally? What if some crazy military guy working at the command center or whatever decides to go down with style after he caught his wife with a nigger? What if a couple of generals in Russia get drunk and go nuke the fucking capitalists?

inb4 muh multi-layered protection systems that effectively eliminate blah blah blah
If it can be done at all, it can happen.

Because why would you want a nuclear suitcase to look like a goddamn lite brite?

Technically we have a LOT of nuclear material missing over the years. How you lose nukes or fissile material is beyond me, though.

Yeah, or it gives Obama the perfect excuse for martial law and "postponing" the election. We shouldn't meme this.

defconwarningsystem.com/
DEFCON is 5 (green), nothing to worry about i guess.

It's what happens when you have literal traitors who take foreign money in charge. Goddamn our security is so compromised.

That is impossible, not evein Putin, Obama or Bibi can make that decision

Our shit requires two single men to simultaneously flip dem switches, at least if I remember right.. that scenario would not work

>couple of generals in Russia get drunk

It's American thing according to Oliver.

o shit 11181 is on. Morse code

That just spells KEK...

OH SHIII...

wtf? 3/4 of my posts itt are dubs.

>What if one nuke just goes off accidentally?

What if?
atomicarchive.com/Almanac/Brokenarrows_static.shtml

WC-135 Constant Phoenix is only 2 aircraft based at the 45th Recon Wing out of Offutt.

Both aircraft are grounded for service right now and have been for months.

This is fake.

>The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack.
Learn2read

is there a specific time when it will happen today?

READ THIS NIGGERS

An unknown force appears