Ask a high school janitor anything

Ask a high school janitor anything.

Attached: 3.png (421x423, 237K)

ryan?

Ever Fuck a student?
Or if not, ever beat off to one?

weirdest thing in lost and found?

I'm an elementary custodian. What's it like having to deal with bloody Tampax thrown on thenfloor every day?

Nah.

Nice dubs.
No, but this one girl (senior 18yrs) keeps giving me fuck me eyes everyday. I'm a fag who feels weird fapping to someone when I'm already married.

Winter coat with ripped sleeves had a hidden pocket on the inside that had 3-4 used condoms. I laughed too hard when I heard it from the other janitors.

Not that bad. That doesn't really happen here.

How many do you have on your crew? I'm at 32 room school and alone at night

About six or seven. I go throughout the school district, so each school is a different crew. I was alone one night for an elementary school and I tell you, that was the scariest shit I've seen in a while.

Ever caught any kids smoking weed or fucking in the bathrooms?

Ever saw an autistic kid go ape shit?

What was scary about it?

No fucking, but I caught a couple last year. The stoners are beyond cool with me, but they know I'd rat on them if they got caught. So they don't normally risk it.

Man, I had to chase a few down every now and then. Sometimes I get a radio calling in, "We got a runner!"

I am a chicken shit who is agnostic on supernatural things until I'm in the situation. My old elementary school I use to go to as a kid had a rumor of 'The Wailing Girl' who is some girl who wanders the halls at night. She apparently died from slipping on the wet floor and falling down the stairs to the basement in that hall. Also the toilets flush on their own for an unknown reason. Staff thought they were broken and when they were replaced, they still flushed. They're random patterns too and not all at the same time. Anyway, I had to do the night shift and clean the rooms. Everything was too dark and I couldn't find my keys. When i was there for an hour or so, the toilets flushed and while they flushed, I heard someone crying. I didn't care if it was weird sounds from the toilets or if it was a little ghost bitch having a fit, I got the hell out of there. Still got paid for that night though.

How much do you make per hour?

A little over 9.00 an hour.

Damn thats terrifying. I'm pretty skeptical on the supernatural, only because I myself have never seen a ghost.

Just a temp job? Or are you looking to stick with it?

Why would you be a snitch

What fap material have you found in school and brought home to fap with?

why didn't you cuddle with it

Can you live alone off that?

Holy fuck... How .. Do u live in montana or something

I guess. It's not bad, but I want to do more than just be stuck in schools.

Dude, I hate to snitch because some of them are my friends. I'm 20, they being 18-19. Janitors got caught before for letting things go like that.

I was a man when I came in, I was a pussy running out.

I think so. I live with my uncle and we both have the same job in the same high school. If he can, I bet if I save up a bit, I can live on my own.

Wisconsin

have you ever fantasized about placing a spy cam in the girl's bathroom?

How? I'm at 26.50 at my school and that's just over base for a night custodian

Other Wisconsinfag here. What district? i went to Oshkosh for high school

Nvm. I'm in California.

is this what you imagined you'd do with your life after highschool? do you have any future plans at all or is this it?