I went to college with this cunt, closest encounter I ever had with pure evil. What's yours?

I went to college with this cunt, closest encounter I ever had with pure evil. What's yours?

Attached: 11234123.jpg (1480x832, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev

umass dartmouth, right?

went to highschool with him, was never friends but he seemed like a pretty chill dude at the time. His brother was known to be a dick tho.

Attached: article-2311443-19639A39000005DC-50_964x618.jpg (964x618, 107K)

yeah, the dirty d

thats the thing, reports from college were that he was pretty chill as well. Islamic indoctrination is fucking crazy man.

>that nose
no wonder he was so evil

yea. and just being a sociopathic depressed teenager as well, probably. His brother got him into all that radicalism shit, and his brother was crazy, like legit hearing voices & already being involved with murder crazy, so it all escalated

>already being involved with murder crazy,

I forgot that was a thing right, like they found connections to a past murder with his brother?

>closest encounter I ever had with pure evil

shuddup you sissy.

dude I bought weed from him 3 times

that's evil *shudder*

>Sgt. Major in schools ROTC was arrested for molesting students for years.
Was only in it for a semester and he was arrested the next. So weird he would always ask me questions about my parents, and relationship with them. Shit was creepy in retrospect.

>My boss was fired and lost his teaching license 10 years ago after supposedly sending sexual messages to a middleschooler.

Idk about this one. He was only arrested for corruption of a minor, and nobody knows the full story, but I can't help but worry about the kind of person he actually is. I just found about it a week ago, and I'm still unsure if I can work for a man like this. It sucks because up until now I had a lot of respect for him and loved this job.

fuck you motherfucker

>be me
>young kid, elementary age
>go to grandparents house pretty frequently
>play with neighbor kids on the same cul de sac
>go to their house sometimes, don't remember much except large doggo and elk head on wall
>be me, age 10
>parents watching news, tell me it's grandparents' house
>three houses down, house is engulfed in flames
>it's the same house I used to play at
>once the flames are extinguished, fire dept. finds remains of wife and kids
>no dad or doggo, truck missing
>homicide investigation starts, massive manhunt
>turns out the dad (Robert Fisher) killed his kids and wife in the night, rigged his house to blow hours after he bailed
>gave him a headstart
>FBI uses grandparents' house as HQ
>They find his car abandoned with doggo days later near endless wilderness
>Fisher is a total outdoorsman, survivalist type
>Cops unable to locate him
>He is placed on FBI's most wanted list
>He is still there as he was never apprehended

Attached: robert_fisher.jpg (534x712, 59K)

woah

should've been MGTOW

Went to college with this loser. Never met him despite living only a few streets away from each other. My buddies helped him home after he got thrown off tat balcony though and they said he was just a dick to them

Attached: dumb ass piece of shit.jpg (2000x1000, 161K)

I guess you could still call it that

My mom worked in his teeth a few times at the dental office she worked at in downtown Phoenix.
She said he was charming and always nice.
Creepy.

superbetabitchboi

Was the doggo okay though? Like after those days in the car?

Pretty much. Getting laid in Isla Vista was not very hard. Only someone Like Elliot Rogers could fuck that up

Crazy. I hope they catch him, and he shares his story. For closure.

Doggo was OK I believe

Phew. Wonder who ended up adopting the dog

Olé

Welcome to the land of good vibes and palm trees

> pure evil
wtf are talking about

> good or depressed or confused people do something bad
> OMAHGERF PUR EVEL
> I SAW THE PURESST EVEL

Mental illness is tragic but that doesn't make him setting off bombs in a crowded area not evil

yeah it's a really really fucked up and cowardly act of evil

Guy who trained me at my current job was arrested for having sex with a 15 year old boy

BUZZZ. Who is Kevin Spacey?