Log of shit?

Log of shit?

Attached: IMG_0661.png (630x623, 677K)

No

YES!!!!!!

Attached: 1520504015627.jpg (1198x1600, 267K)

grow up

You grow up damnit

Attached: 7a4.jpg (680x487, 52K)

Just a carryover from the other logging thread, where some Sup Forumsro is really flipping out.

It's more than one dude!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 11.17.29 PM.png (470x245, 45K)

listen mate if you want to keep trolling me that's fine but I'm tired of being internet bullied honestly. in school I'm very popular and have very good grades which is something not many people can say. my parents are divorced but that doesn't matter.

can you do a better cap than that? Jesus dude

Only capped the part that mattered.

Bullied? Seriously? What the hell are you talking about???

You have a strange idea what bullying is if logposting counts as bullying!

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Attached: 1520503778586.png (1257x1021, 1.71M)

LOL!! KEK!!!

I'm just trying to collect Andy pics is all. You really are carrying on about nothing.

Apologies that you are so offended. I just on here on days off from work, and currently the Andy stuff is my fav.

Attached: AndyYouMad.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

The fag of faggot of autistic faggot is not like any other fag of faggot you may find at your local bathouse. Tis truly the works of a complete autistic faggotry in his own wrong.
The autistic faggot is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His faggotry rate is remarkably high considering how many fags want to give him a tossing with their tongues.
What you don’t know right now is that autistic faggot is the complete, obese, autistc, faggotry, delux Handicapp obesity in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so homosexual, so flamboyant … so… fag, like his ass. You could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your completely autistic obese faggotry

If I could, I'd track down animaterr fag, go to his house at night, and beat his fucking skull in with a pipe.

Attached: 1518590639773.jpg (640x336, 114K)

My boss found my Log folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw Andy Sixx skyrocket with his log worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his log, I just like to save and document a lot of his logs I come across on these Andy Sixx threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Andy Sixx guy?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF LOGS OF SHIT CALLING THEM STEAMY, CREAMY, AND DREAMY AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than Andy Sixx bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. He begins hypnotizing him with his log into submission. The cream seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly Andy Sixx slaps him and says "Crown me and suck my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, Andy Sixx just jumps out the window and runs off.

Attached: 1419519005282.png (695x500, 66K)

Also I'm not trolling you...I'm not trolling anybody. I have no idea who is on here when I post, or if you are the same Sup Forumsro as other times I post.

Sort of the point of the whole user thing.

I just think the damn Andy thing is funny is all, not really sure why you are so upset about it. I didn't post many pictures in the last thread, but did encourage them, because they were new ones. New ones to me anyway!

Poop is funny man, what can I say...I'm a twelve year old at heart!

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Attached: 1520290147163.jpg (1440x1743, 365K)

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Attached: 1520247811473.png (833x577, 703K)

Attached: 1478714751900.jpg (656x724, 70K)

Attached: 14c.jpg (680x664, 44K)

Did somebody say "diarrhea"?

Here ya go!

Attached: 1520276027207.jpg (600x898, 304K)

Attached: 1518060746629s.jpg (116x125, 3K)

Hello youngsters, it's me, Maybelle Sixx, can you point me to the prune juice?

Attached: maybellesixx.jpg (467x467, 99K)

Attached: angryanon.png (712x425, 169K)

Attached: 1504241670983.jpg (476x456, 99K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like log and crippling loginess; a truly pathetic individual log of shit who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of logs and empty 'Well?' threads. Nobody will miss him except for his log of shit, who only likes him because it contains peanuts. Logs go in all fields

proof?

Attached: 20614725_10209601106206314_1180870518_n.png (720x960, 754K)

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1520831483397.jpg (1595x1869, 279K)

Attached: 1520588287804.jpg (320x212, 61K)

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this" While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world

The log threads are the only ones I read.

We’ll kill hundreds of more threads, and we won’t stop till Sup Forums is clogged

Attached: 16320C67-DDEA-4E7C-AAD7-8D711B6B6B85.jpg (640x2491, 179K)

Kek.

Tendies, tendies on my plate
Never early, never late
At twelve o'clock its lunchie time
And mommy serves them on a dime

Mommy cooks them in the oven
To show me extra special lovin
Add honey mustard sauce to this
To send me into tendie bliss

Good Boy Points are thus required
To get the tendies I desire
And if I wish to go to Wendy's
I must turn in points to get my tendies

I turn in points that I've compiled
From huggies, kissies, and not running wild
"What a good boy you've been today
Let's go to Wendy's so that I may repay"

"But you've been eating way too much chicken
You're getting a burger, no screamin or kickin"
This makes me mad, this makes me bitter
This makes me unleash the contents of my shitter

I stuff it in her mouth and punch her in the head
Until I am sure my dear mommy is dead
I steal her purse so that I can have money
To buy tendies and mustard with honey

I purchase the tendies from the nice lady
(Although these tendies are nuggies, which I find quite lazy)
And as I devour my fried chicken treats
I realize that life has never been so sweet

Attached: 1418852007605.png (300x250, 14K)

Attached: 1520303988300.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Can we make it happen, gentlemen?

Tryin'!

Attached: 1520916123804.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Indeed, there's nothing funny about that word.

Attached: daggett.png (467x405, 60K)

I really hope you're a kid because that's the only thing that could possibly excuse this type of autistic, and yes autistic as in the mental deficiency NOT your stupid internet slang, behavior that you're spilling everywhere. But i know you're not because easy truths are just that, easy to take in. I wish you would grow up with your stupid made up slang, "pasta" god it makes my face red. Awakens some primal rage that's been shoved away from big brother and their safety "vaccines". Why don't you communicate like a normal being? Are you like the others striving for a chance at Reddit good boy points? Wishing your pains in your, that I know have to be extremely painful and hard on you, life would wash away. But they won't huh? That really bums me out knowing things won't just fix themselves for you and Mary Poppins wont fly from Sam Hains Hell to make sure you feel real good. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!! Stop talking like a retard with your slang, pasta really? Pasta are you seriously saying pasta as some kind of insult you're a joke. Stop sitting all day at your fancy little computer mom and Dad shilled big bucks for and do something. Just like the rest of these guys your going to fail. Fail hard and flat on your face. And you'll see me running down to success in the new age of freedom, shoving down you and you're sick liberal ideology that wants me and you dead. Like the ignorant masses you hope someday the very thing you hate wins. Only because they said they're good on you're tv. Idiot open you're eye and swallow your medicine that is hard truths. They aren't even hard for me because I'm not a fool who cares about my enemies feelings and if they'll get hurt. Did the Spartans become a glorious empire because they stopped to ask if they're enemies were okay? Did the Romans rise to power because they went around asking everyone if they're feelings are hurt. You're a fool and you won't get to see the new age of America because you're on the wanted list pal.

>That butthurt
That's the only reason I enjoy this meme. The scalding asshurt it causes

Attached: lol, this nigga.gif (252x188, 832K)

If.

Attached: 1520677973652.gif (728x426, 142K)

I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Sup Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Sup Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.
Sup Forums FUCKING SUCKS, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I HOPE BECAUSE OF NET NEUTRALITY THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN

you really don't wanna TICK me off

is there a autism demon

Attached: 1520913741738.jpg (1080x1327, 238K)

I like that.

This oldie is writing ANDY for some LOGZ!!!!

Attached: 90c.jpg (640x621, 42K)

Attached: 1520588005336.png (1130x1080, 938K)

Attached: 1520744651166.jpg (973x921, 88K)

Attached: chrisisthearmchairpsychLOGist.jpg (1024x845, 185K)

Attached: Change My Mind Logged.jpg (800x800, 191K)

Attached: logmaths.jpg (500x281, 20K)

Attached: sketch-1520852599752.png (1080x1162, 1.23M)

Well?

Attached: wellthen.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

boring newfag trash

Attached: 1f4.jpg (400x268, 19K)

Attached: 1498483668382.jpg (1600x1600, 341K)

Oh the paedo is back.

Attached: paul the paedo.jpg (450x600, 56K)

Attached: 1520914875276.jpg (400x268, 33K)

Attached: images-3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: 1498484312972.jpg (418x620, 66K)

Attached: toilet-shit4.jpg (1000x750, 29K)

Mega Mondo Log!!!

Attached: 1517396958066.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Attached: 1520931170428.jpg (375x285, 15K)

Logged and clogged

Attached: 1520735977583.jpg (640x541, 332K)

Attached: jurassic Poop 2.jpg (960x1248, 287K)

ITT: Reddit tier samefagging
79 / 47 / 18 /9
isnt it boring samefagging up a thread all day op
I realize you post this shit between sucking hobo dicks and letting your Golden Retriever fuck you like daddy taught you too, but that seems pretty fucking boring.

sage all fields etc etc

Attached: pizzapastasalad.jpg (642x428, 69K)