He's officially over

Nobody likes his new song, even his fans don't like it. That new album will be a big flop.
Eminem is done.

>trumpkin detected

I wouldn't call opening at #1 a flop

that's an awfully hot trophy

Hey, my pessimistic friend, don't feel glum! It might not be as bad as you think. Just cheer up and find the positive in things!

It slid down and is being beaten by Rita Ora of all people so that says a lot

sjws for the past 17 years
>omg cultural appropriation!
>fucking white people amirite?
>muh soggy kees!
>eminem hates fags!
eminem
>fuck drumpf
sjws
>omg eminem #1 rap artist of all time

>The crowds are gone and it's time to wash out the blonde

I traced OP and he is posting from a troll farm in Saint Petersburg

bump

Lmfao why does he wear that dyke hat all the time

Dude FUCK DRUMPF and FUUUUUUUCK WHITE PEOPLE EXCEPT EMINEM!!!

He didn't have any black guys standing in the background. What was he thinking?!

he's balding

khakis? pls explain

This is perfect, coming from a botwfag who will literally eat the shit nintendo shovels in its mouth and call it "innovative unique experience"

About damn time, you would think the white guy of Hip Hop would have a decent fanbase but he unironically has the worst fanbase.

White boys

Tupac has a worse fanbase he has only 1 consistently good album in me against the world but people ride him hard

I really wanted to like that new song but holy shit it's awful.

>1 consistently good album
>but people ride him hard
I think you got Tupac mixed with Eminem. But it is fact people ride hard with Pac cause he died. Probs for the better cause his 5 albums is a pretty good chunk of work, I could see him getting stale and awful after that same with Biggie. Good thing Biggie only has 2 good albums and that was it.

it's even worse than that rick rubin track he put out where it was blown out as fuck.
i hate this song so goddamn much.

Sjws don't exist retard

>>>/tumblr/

it's worse than any song on Encore

t. sjw