Will they ever recover?

Will they ever recover?

These niggas are already a dead band. That's why they have already call their quits.

jesse raped my butt

Make a new really good album so it's all forgotten or forgiven

yeah same, i have LOADS of evidence on my computer in my attic, but I can't really bothered to go dig it out... But something NEEDS to be done!!!!!!

Hey...i.eeer...I heard you were a sucker for anything acoustic?

didn't they plan to break up by the end of 2017 anyway?

>post yfw stupid thot's false accusation refuels Jesse's hatered for thots
>Instead of calling it quits we get YFW 2.0

Saved for the next itt: talentless hacks thread

YFW was their worst album tho

Nope. They are DONE.

Dork

They won't recover from a night like this.

>man's entire career ruined by an accusation with zero evidence

really

>accusation isn't even rape
>or sex

But he admitted to it

The accusation was about something that happened 15 years ago. Who really cares?

only because of the current climate thanks to weinstein. he had no choice really. Also the only thing he admitted to was being a sex addict

also are we forgetting the stories of all the scene guys fucking underage girls. Where's Pete Wentz's downfall? or any of those other pop punk bads that toured simply to fuck girls.

At least Brand New had good music.

Jerry Lee Lewis is hearing about this somewhere with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

Fucking underaged girls is pretty much a rite of passage in rock music. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, The Stones, Led Zeppelin...

Jesus wept, Elvis began his relationship with Priscilla when she was 14!

I'm not saying what Jessy did was right, but it's nothing unusual. And the thot who is accusing him wouldn't be talking if he didn't have money. She's just a money grubbing gold digger who wants a payout.

FOB are part of the semi-protected class since they sold out and began putting occultic symbolism in their music/imagery.

It might just be the case - and this might blow your mind - that the singer of your faggoty altrock band is just an even huger scumbag, even compared to all the others you named. Just because he lightly strummed his guitar and sang about "mfw womyn :c" doesn't mean the dude wasn't a weird fuckin creep. But then again, the Brand New fanbays has always consisted of 15yo horny faggots, no surprises.

Everybody is laughing and calling me Chester the molester at uni today guys, what do I do

Just kys, it's best for all.

Rape them.
Stop wearing short sleeves when it's cold.

He was 24, I'm willing to bet that's older than you are now, user, and he did it for almost a decade, and that's onl with the girl we know about. I've seen other stories about him trying shit after TDAG came out. He was old enough to know what he was doing, he's shit.

still a great album

So how far are we gonna go with this? Flush Elvis down the memory hole for fucking a 14 year old? What about the Stones? Bill Wymann was fucking his second wife when she was 14. I'm sure Kiss, Van Halen, Bon Jovi and the rest of those butt rock bands had hundreds of underage groupies during their careers.

How far do we go?

What's the point of even asking for evidence if you're just going to attach your bullshit narratives regardless

I know a guy with pretty much this exact tattoo. One of the most insufferable people I’ve ever been around. Wonder how he’s holding up.

Does the genie still owes him a last wish?

Perfect example of why you shouldn't invest so much faith in people. They're just that, people, and they can always let you down.

can i get a source for this accusation?
i've heard nothing about it

kek

What difference does this difference in age make?
I know how it ends... she'll kill me quick.

tbqh even if her plane crashes tonight
she'd find some way to disappoint him

Yeah, I bet she wouldn't burn on the wreckage.

>that's permanent

I've always felt really weird about Brand New. Their first two albums are honestly corporate 00s pop punk in the worst way possible, they're just awful.

I actually enjoyed The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me, to an extent. The songs are well written. However, it's such a mellow album that, as "respectable" as the songs are, I just never cared that much. It felt a little middling and tedious.

I really liked Daisy. That's by far my favorite Brand New album. But while it has some of my favorite post-hardcore songs ever, like At the Bottom, it's also an extremely uneven album, so I still can't call them a favorite band.

I like the tracks that I've heard off the last album a lot.

I think Weinstein is a scumbag and I'm more inclined to side with Alice Glass than Ethan Kath despite not being a CC fan, but honestly, if I "made" it as an artist and a hot 17 year old threw herself at me, I'd probably go for it.

Sam Hyde is overrated. He's only meh-tier funny

jesse is a retard. He had no reason to admit to anything, the claims couldn't be refuted at all.
I guess that's what happens when you spend two decades writing music that just shits on yourself