How did he lost to a untrained girl?

How did he lost to a untrained girl?

Because it's a movie, and in movies, women are absolutely perfect creatures.

The movie showed us multiple times that Chewie's blaster is fucking powerful as shit. Nigga'd just been shot by it in the gut.

Considering you turn into a little bitch when you stub your toe, I'd say he did remarkably well.

Well, Rey had a tough life growing up. She's clearly scrappy and capable of defending herself to a degree.

Add that to the fact Kylo was injured, aggravated, and had just killed his dad. Conflicting emotions and injured abdominal muscles make you a worse fighter, and probably a worse Force user.

Rey is also implied to be a Force genius. Kylo's confidence in his mental strength may have been shaken as well.

>Considering you turn into a little bitch when you stub your toe
DELETE THIS

>Nigga'd just been shot by it in the gut.

That's a lame excuse. The -otherwise fine- movie has one of the most anticlimactic build ups I've ever seen.

I mean it starts with Kylo stopping a beam in mid air. And he loses because of a scratch. Who approves this shit ?

The thing is he's supposed to be a sith, sith are powered by pain and unstable emotions. He's clearly not a sith but he also killed han solo so I don't think he' going to be redeemed until he dies

Honestly a waste of 2 characters, if they wanted him to be a conflicted jedi they needed to show why he was so easily able to kill his dad

>a scratch

A scratch? There's a hole through his gut!

>The thing is he's supposed to be a sith, sith are powered by pain and unstable emotions.
I don't think they're literally powered by those things, just that they accept them as the path to true power.

>A scratch? There's a hole through his gut!

That doesn't fix shit.

It takes the importance of Rey's force awakening away. I love JJ but low test liberal fags can't write a fighting scene to save their life.

He's had worse.

You're a fucking moron.Pain is a power-up for a Sith.Pain leads to anger, anger leads to dark side of the Force.That's why he was punching his wound.

It is a very reasonable excuse. The movie undersells it, but judging from what chewbaccas crossbow can do, a clean hit should seriously hinder you.

She wasn't a good friend

It's implied Kylo isn't very good at the things he does. Plus blaster wound and foggy mind from killing his father which he definitely want committed to doing anyway

i cant wait for the asspain when he kill luke in the second movie

>stops laser beam mid flight
>it's implied Kylo isn't very good at the things he does

>He was emotionally weakened after killing his father
>During this state he was shot in the gut by Chewie's bowcaster
>He was pretty weak from the start. All show and no substance
>Finn weakened him even more
>He wasn't trying to kill Rey in the first place
>Rey was trying to kill him even before she tapped into her dormant ability

an average force user could probably stop a single blaster

Battle meditation. Luke was using battle meditation to influence galactic events half way across the galaxy. All of their near misses are due to him.

Where did he learn this you ask? The emperor was using battle meditation to influence the battle over endor. That's why shit turns so heavily in the alliance favor when he gets his ass thrown down the shaft, dies, and can no longer influence his fleet.

You're all fucking idiots.

Skilled lightsaber users all died out with the Jedi.

Original trilogy had:
Emperor
Vader
Obi-Wan
Luke
Yoda

Yoda no longer used his lightsaber, Emperor had no need for one, Obi-Wan was old, Luke barely got trained to use one, which leaves Vader the only one using a lightsaber. Considering all but Luke died, there's no more expert lightsaber users left, Kyle was clearly unskilled with his, on top of already being injured, and Rey used that stick thing beforehand on her planet so at least had some skill with melee weapons. Both are clearly erratic with their force powers, so Rey had slight advantage in their duel.

>Considering you turn into a little bitch when you stub your toe

SAVAGE