Sup Forums 2015
>Hispanics are bro tier
>my Mexican friend is pretty based
>all these Latin guy moved in and kicked out all the niggers

Sup Forums 2016
>build the wall Paco
>Trump is going to send all the Mexicans back
>why are spics so violent?

Sup Forums is just full of feeble minded sheeple that can be influenced by a charismatic dictator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk
youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And?

Not gonna lie. My opinion on Hispanics has changed drastically the past few weeks.

>Sup Forums 2015
Things that never happened: the post

Fuck off you filthy spic animal

BUILD WALL

>implying Sup Forums is a single person

I've always hated Hispanic people because I actually grew up in a city where they're the majority. You and your people are a piece of shit, just own up to it fellow spic.

never was like this in 2015

Most of Sup Forums also liked Benji Shapirowitz back in 2015. Things changed when they showed their true colors.

Cunts Hate Trump

But the Hotties Love Him

don't make me go full violent, OP

>trump says mean things about illegal mexicans
>hispanics flip out and start acting like niggers
>pol is supposed to be ok with this

>implying I'm not the only person here who makes all the threads and uses different proxies to respond to myself

Get off my board.

I'm Hispanic and I know damn well Hispanics weren't universally liked on Sup Forums last year, or any other year for that matter.
You're making shit up.

We've been pro trump since the start you nigger. I remember all the pastas about emperor trump and Bernie getting cucked by blm

It's been invaded with a bunch of GOP stooges from Townhall.com. They'll disperse after Trump loses which is kind of sad because I would really enjoy rubbing their noses in it.

>legally

Is the "Hispanics are bros" meme the new "Sikhs are bros" meme?

The problem isn't hispanics per-se, its illegals which happen to be most of the illegals, your narrative is the same the kike media is trying to push, about Trump being racist while not taking into account the context of the things he says.

You have convinced me, Sup Forums has always been a leftist board and calling each other "cucks" is just a way of complimenting each others tolerance and liberation from oppressive conservative values.
I am now a #HillaryHarpoon.

This, some hispanics are ok, but these fuckers rioting and claiming american soil as there own must go back.

>MAMA
That's what they were yelling in 1848 too.

You're full of shit.
Only Zimzam was appreciated.

I kinda like spics, but they obviously proved themselves to be chimp tier.

just look at Albuquerque, San Jose, and the recent Mexico vs Uruguay team.

Just admit it Paco, i accept that my people are cucks, you should accept that you are sub human cancerous parasites.

>Sup Forums is just full of feeble minded sheeple that can be influenced by a charismatic dictator
you're just now figuring out that most of this board decides their political positions by what meme is popular?

You're stupid.

remember he only wants to get rid of the illegals. normal, rational mexicans are allowed. this is why he isn't racist

>it's another Sup Forums is one person episode

Bro tier with an average IQ of 82, for comparison american niggers have an IQ of 85.

Bro tier morons

youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk

this much honesty should be standard here

>Sup Forums 2015
>>Hispanics are bro tier
>>my Mexican friend is pretty based
>>all these Latin guy moved in and kicked out all the niggers

complete hogwash, Sup Forums has been straight up nigger death and minority massacre since 2012

/new/ was even worse

It's all a divide and conquer psyops on white people. The jews want to ensure they're the final end game victors.

The blacks and mexicans at the white's neck. How long do you think it will be before they turn asians against us?

>not being a white supremacist
you have to go back

i was at the mall today and i was literally the only white person, i thought about taking my phone out and recording it but it would look obvious and i don't think people would appreciate it very much

youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8

that's a lot of zero's

Aren't there laws about this? About goading an insurrection? Trying to overthrow swaths of US land? Something. Why aren't these people being fucking hung?

MAKE AMERICAN MEXICO AGAIN

Plenty (maybe even a majority) of spics are fat, bloated, waddling feral creatures that react and act on impulse as opposed to anything else.

However, there are some pretty bro-tier hispanics.

I myself am a white hispanic mix (technically 2nd gen immigrant) who supports Trump.

I play my race card in attack mode against liberals.

Because they lower wages and vote Democrat

town what?

Most Americans here that embraced the Spic Invasion seem to be either sheltered whites that live in the midwest, or Mexicans themselves. Trump bringing out the true intentions of Mexicans in the US seems to have brought some necessary redpilling to this board and hopefully this country.

Ive been saying for years now that Mexicans are, at their core, worse, yes, WORSE, than niggers. They are invaders who are systematically trying to take over this country... All falling on deaf ears. Trump has finally shown them the light, and its about fucking time.

kek

Kys faggot. Illegal immigrants are shit and need to fuck off back to where they came from

Almost all Hispanics believe this on some level though.

>Sup Forums is just full of feeble minded sheeple that can be influenced by a charismatic dictator
Not the overwhelming amount of mexicans being violent against whites, right?

There's always been based mexicans, although none of them is my friend and none of them are really bro tier (or at least I don't know a single mexican that's alright and also wants to hang out with non-mexicans often).
And the only niggers they kicked was out of their jobs.

Freedom of speech is very robust. Unless you are EXPLICITLY inciting people to commit crimes (e.g., "burn this bitch down") you can say pretty much whatever you want.

>leave your shithole
>illegally move to US
>hate US
>show on anti-Trump rallies with flag of Shitxico
Why are they so retarded?

How dare you, sir. I have always hated beaners AND blacks with equal consideration. Chicago spared no expense in my education.

fuck these people so much. They literally want immediate citizenship while saying they are the future of America. And why are they the future of America? Because they keep fucking sneaking over our border and invading our country.

There are some problems with the Mexican community they should accept and some of their recent violence against Trump supporters waving Mexican flags is unacceptable.

This is coming as a hispanic.

The problem is those people are simply pawns to media who plays them like puppets to do this sort of stuff.

Blacks experience the same manipulation, however many of their problems I doubt can ever be reconciled.

White leftist liberals also fall prey to this sort of behavior, so its important to fight certain things at its source; much of which comes from media.

that double standard

they're Mexican intellectuals

They believe in the mythical Aztlan that their "true home" is the US Southwest and that they are part of "la raza cosmica" a space dwelling super race (mestizos) that will inherit the earth.

#MakeAmericaIrelandAgain

I just spent a week with my chicano dad. He confirmed the ethnic cleansing and he talks shit to niggers all the time. He has a job and everything, but we smoked plenty of herb. Regular Mexicans are like white people, but they're spics. You have got to admit, this land isn't exactly ancient European soil. Even then, most Mexicans have lives and don't even do this rioting bull shit.

No, OP is right, the "Hispanics hate niggers and are bro-tier" meme was alive and well on Sup Forums in 2014 and pre-Trump 2015. I know because those threads would make me want to punch a hole through my monitor every fucking time. Anybody who says this shit is a fucking moron who clearly has never lived around spics.

Us "niggers" get our savagery from our pasty ass sick white ancestors. However, white people are cucking themselves at the moment which is great. Now Mexicans seem to be the only issue. They're like Muslims. When its a few of them its ok but when there's alot they go full Juan Pablo.

DAS RITE

I've tried warning Sup Forums about Hispanics in the past. The city I live in is over 30% Hispanic- they don't speak English, they steal jobs, they form gangs and commit crime. I used to have Hispanic neighbors and they lived 12 to a house, had 8 cars, dealt drugs, drank in public, and fixed cars in their garage.

The responses I got from Sup Forums in the past were. "they work hard! They make good food! At least they are better than niggers. At least they are better than Muslims. I'd trade your Mexicans for my Muslims. They are bro tier whites."

I'm happy that Sup Forums is finally starting to see how violent these Hispanics are. Violent towards anyone who isn't a Hispanic. And that includes Asians, blacks, and even you, whitey.

Hispanics are worse than niggers because they are smarter, more organized, and more numerous. The very fact that Hispanics as a race were capable of organizing "a day without immigrants" and collectively risking getting fired just to prove a point tells me something about how well organized and collective minded they are. There is no way blacks, Asians, or whites would take the day off and risk getting fired just to prove a political point.

Hispanics have a flag, while blacks don't. Black protestors have a hashtag #blacklivesmatter, that will become forgotten in a few years. Hispanic protestors have the Mexican flag, they have Mexican heroes, they have Mexican mythology, Mexican politics, Mexican philosophy and even Mexican religion to motivate them.

They are a lot like Muslims because of how well united the Hispanic population is with religious values and a desire of conquest.

I was cool with them until they started sucker punching people like niggers. Now I want them out.

>when you use terrorism to achieve your political goals and burn your bridges

>Mexican homeland

Mexico is Spanish clay. It was only a country maybe 50 years before Santa Anna decided to try to kick white people out of Texas. Mexico is such a meme country it's hilarious.

I honestly think we should have taken far more land

The kicking the niggers out was kind a bonus then we took a step back and said... holy shit I really actually miss niggers. At least they gave us Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and NWA and we know they aren't going to take over California.

Now that Mexicans have a legitimate chance of rioting and at the least controlling LA and San Diego in a coup its beginning to not be funny anymore.

Spics are nigger-tier. I got stabbed by a wetback manlet that wanted to try to run my pockets. I saw his bitch ass pull a knife and assumed he wasn't stupid enough to use it. I was wrong and ended up almost losing a finger because I wasn't putting up with that shit and tried to kill him with his own knife when he started charging me after I pushed his bitch ass off me and told him to go try to jack someone else's shit. Spic didn't even run my pockets after seeing I was crazy enough to fight a motherfucker with a knife with my bare hands and all I even had on me was my phone anyway. Cops never even went out of their way to make an effort to catch the bastard. I wish I was allowed to legally carry a gun, but Illinois has fucking horrible gun control laws. 5 more years and I'll be eligible again. I hope I get the chance to go full Zimmermann on a spic or a nigger who wants to try some shit on me one day.