What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-235923.png (1440x2960, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIiLqNQOgPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d be cool with it. People’s reputations should be tied to what they do online.

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
Stop using a mobile phone to browse Sup Forums, newfag.

I can do whatever the fuck i want to do fag

Nothing wrong with browsing on the move,
It might not occur some people are capable of moving outside, or more accurately out of the room you dwell within your mother's house.
Can't all be cartman.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-07-21-55.png (1080x1920, 168K)

He has dubs though

I haven't browsed on a desktop in years and years.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-032418.png (1080x1920, 314K)

>I can do whatever the fuck i want to do fag
Confirmed underage.
>lol xD I need to browse da 4 chinzz in public xD
Good for you child.

Like any other company and government system, they will follow wherever the money is.

Only a child calls another a child fagatron.

you caught me

children please

Well duh, all of us on 4jizz are super freaking smart and shit.

Sorry mom. Can I see your ass now?

>children please
children, please

First off, let me tell you that I'm a major Sup Forums addict.
Sup Forums has given me a lot of good music to listen to
Sup Forums has given me quite a few high-quality torrent links and wallpapers
Sup Forums is full of video games tips (well it is when I go on)
/r9k/ is a great place to rant about your day and other stuff that's on your mind
Sup Forums is a great place to discuss what's on your mind about politics
Hell, even Sup Forums can teach you something if you go into the occasional info thread.
But despite the stereotype that all Sup Forums users hate Reddit, I'm just as addicted to Reddit as I am to Sup Forums.
/r/atheism - despite some unsavory threads blocking up the area, it's a good place for discussions about things like the universe.
/r/dolan - if the only phrase you laugh at is "gooby pls" then this board is for you.
/r/imgoingtohellforthis - this board makes me glad that i'm not the only one who enjoys tasteless, obscene, and otherwise offensive humor.
I believe it's ok to browse both sites.

Attached: 1472235112515.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Someone tl;Dr this shit I ain't reading that. I'm waiting for anons mom to post ass.

Reddit is a money pit, they barely break even with ads, reddit gold, and sponsered threads/astroturfing/propaganda.

that's not what i meant, though. imagine that oliver twist scene.

tl;dr "I'm a reddit faggot"

Attached: 1477107668392.jpg (396x382, 23K)

Ah.
No u.

>without limiting free speech
*deletes your subreddit because it looks bad to advertisers*

But, anonymity is literally one of the only real principles this site was built around. It’s one of the few things moot actually took a stand on.

Soiboi's gonna soi. They're a laughing stock to the rest of the world. Nobody cares.

this post is absolutely problematic

It's why I'm here. Fuck social media. I don't want to be linked to anything online because then I start obsessing about its perfection. Here I can say shit honestly and then forget about it tomorrow, just like shit used to be before we were all stuck on the internet 24 fucking 7.

Moot was an hero

user, you're probably eaten a soy pseudo
beef without even realizing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIiLqNQOgPA

Restaurants stock it regularly now and don't really tell you, because it's cheaper and is almost the exact same as the real deal.

You're probably a soyboy too, and didn't even know it.

What does reputation do in the platform of free speech? This usually means a form of identification. When Reality Winner an NSA info leaker tried to give information to the press, She did so by sending a scan of a printout of sensitive information. Every printer prints a "dot" code onto the page revealing information such as: type of printer used, date of print, network access. None of this information is traditionally viewed as "Personally identifiable information", most would consider this "meta-data" Data surrounding what you do online. This is why privacy is such a key role in free speech. Why stifle free speech when you can make it a faux pas to speak at all? You are here exercising such freedoms right now. To get rid of the "bad words" spoken onto the internet nothing offensive can be spoken, and nothing is more offensive than the truth.

This. Fuck social media. I genuinely believe it's ruining society.