From 0 to 100 how cute i am Sup Forums?

From 0 to 100 how cute i am Sup Forums?

Attached: CAM_ROLL_20309.jpg (700x702, 373K)

Attached: CAM_ROLL_20300.jpg (700x565, 289K)

i wonder how much of that ratting its just jealousy from my comfy life

Attached: CAM_ROLL_20314.jpg (540x545, 224K)

1: you're gross, but you're trying.

Attached: jNFHx3CqQwmn3w4N.jpg (476x393, 86K)

your outfit seems far from comfy. if you dig wearing complicated, female undergarments that's your choice; but don't piss on my shoes and tell me its raining.
that shit sucks.
also, you're hideous.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you. Like did ur parents abuse you or what is ur reasoning for becoming this.

ur not cute

Objectively, you're a 0

>Can't get gf
>Obviously something wrong with them
>I look like gurl
>Ok I can get fags at least
>Mental illness is real

Well, in all honesty i think it was just having too much free time on my hands and while i had a loving family at least i did wait until both of them were dead to go balls deep into this fetish

Attached: CAM_ROLL_20278.jpg (1000x684, 311K)

You can get fucked by dudes and not dress like a small girl.

That’s at least considerate but having too much free time isn’t a reason to do shit like this.

>get fucked like a regular fagget
i did tried for a while but it was less satisfying

its weird, no matter how hard i try i cant pinpoint at what time of my life i got interested in stuff like diapers and baby paraphilia

i was perfectly normal child until age 6-7
im guessing a lot of us where the usual smart kid at the classroom who is good at math but a little socially awkward.

i sister of mine worked in a foster house and every fucking vacation she had to take 3-4 foster children to our house for school vacations.

one time she brought this little fucking retard that used to wet the bed and he was older than me by3 years

i spend a lot of time thinking why god let someone like that live if he cant even control his body and thats all i though of him at the time

and then suddenly at high school i see some jocks doing some fraternity ritual involving diapers and then it hit me, a huge desire to wear them too and it just grew stronger and stronger, and the more i tried to repress it the more hard it eventually hit me in the future, so one day i just said fuck it and went with it.

after some self guilt trip harder that some drugs i made peace with it and now i dont think i cab ever bee happier

Attached: CAM_ROLL_20333.jpg.jpg (640x544, 162K)

Post a pic of u looking normal. I’m genuinely curious of the difference. Was never socially awkward and ended up liking getting fucked in the ass. Pretty masculine jock-ish guy but always liked it.

here you go, this one would be the most casual one but now its a few years old, hope it helps

Attached: 9989.jpg (385x522, 28K)

So are you a tranny or a fag or both?

You are the scariest thing I can think of off the top of my head.

just a fag that loves diapers and pink color at closet doors, otherwise im a regular guy with punk style clothing who likes to skate even tho am terrible at it

Marilyn Manson is a 100

Maybe like 30-40/100

The diaper am baby fetish is a huge turn off for me; multiple reasons including but not limited to the fact that diapers have poo in them.

Sissy fetish is hot tho; i like the frilly pink