Hitler: The Rise of Evil
Saving Private Ryan
Band of Brothers
Schindlers List
The Pianist
Inglorious Basterds
Every The Young Turks video
Obamas weekly podcasts

I'm having troubles deciding if the film "Look who's back" is redpilled or not. The first part of it seemed to be giving a good redpilled message but the ending seemed to throw it all away with the footage of riots and people in the clips yelling "we are the people" and shit like that.

Heres a bonus for ya
youtu.be/Y4CLfL-YkRs

If A Tree Falls
John Q
Religulous
American History X
Bowling for Columbine
The Exonerated
The Life of David Gale
12th and Delaware
Idiocracy
The Last Mountain

holy fuck you're cucked

it's like you're not even trying to be serious...

Great list.

the merchant of venice

Not even funny

That's Bruce Willis.

No shit.

Ok seriously now, basically every Movie that is prohibited now in Germany is pretty redpilled,
also, not a movie but a book, the Turner Diaries are redpilled as fuck, Pierce knew what was coming, he described todays status quo in the fucking 70's. He only failed to predict the fall of the soviet union.

Space cowboys. Only film to show how the US have the Soviets every technological advancement they ever achieved and only cold war movie made in the last two decades that wasnt just cheap shots against McCarthy and the John Birch Society

>He only failed to predict the fall of the soviet union

It was also just such a minor event, can't guess every little detail.

Ok. That's much more better.

redpilled enough. Hitler wins and they lock up the whiney kike. Could have done more to dispel the hoaxocost, but I think they send you to prison in europe for even suggesting it might be exaggerated.

They certainly do in Germany.

Die Harder wasn't as good as the original but still breddy gud tbqh phamily

Jud Süß

Der Ewige Jude

Auf Wiedersehen, Franziska!

Der Untertan

Du und mancher Kamerad

Thomas Muentzer

Kolberg
All of these still banned in Germany.

Kolberg was exceptional and pushes your moral even today. It is in colour btw.

I'd like to see one of those "prank/social experiment" channels on Youtube do this.

They're such wank tanks they might even try.

You guys aren't even trying...

It seems everyone in that movie believed in some of Hitlers words or got something out of his speaches. Like the whiney kike after driving around with Hitler for a while got the balls to ask the other kike out.

A Clock Work Orange
Eyes Wide Shut
Gattaca
Falling Down
THX 1138
Running Man
Blade Runner
Salient Green
Equilibrium
Logans Run
The Holy Mountain

Why the fuck would we try for a lazy ass slide thread?

>People not giving any descriptions
This is why these threads are always shit.

Kubrick, as a self-hating Jew, made the most redpilled movies.

Eyes Wide Shut is about how the elite are all really into occult shit because they know it's all real, and how they mkultra/kill people who mess with them.

Clockwork Orange compares Germany and the EU and the differing control strategies they used. The book version is explicitly anti-Nazi, whereas Kubrick's version is more pro.

2001 is about the ascension of man, it's basically the Great Work of Alchemy in film form, meant to transform the viewer to push humanity to godhood.

Full Metal Jacket paints the view that war is both necessary and beautiful in a positive light, while almost every other film is anti-war.

Dr. Strangelove, military-industrial complex amongst other redpills.

Gone Girl

>The man holds up a sign that says the n word!
>wow this movie MUST be redpilled

Americans everyone

Let me redirect you to THIS thread:

They live.

Holy fuck. Four of these are part of my father's favorite movies. Could it be my father is a closeted nazi? Is that why he kept pushing these movies down my throat as a kid? Thank you user. I have some researches to do now.

This movie offered the redpill to a whole new group of people who might never have thought of it otherwise.

Maybe it's just because Kubrick was a god-tier director, and these movies are fucking amazing.

Well, he once admitted he believes in the occult in some way. It was a very elusive subtle comment, but I picked it up.

Angry Birds movie. Anti-rapefugee message throughout.

Very good movie about race relations in the US

this movie is about a whiteman being raised by niggers in nigger land

That sign message was shooped in, they didn't want a pack of feral niggers chimping out on Bruce

Is that you Merkel?

How is a a clockwork orange redpilled?

I shudder while thinking about the size of the dildo it takes to satisfy your insatiable asshole.

Planet of the Apes

>Merkel
mutti

y/n?
Too obvious?

Society reeducation methode by movie propaganda, utilisation of old opponants as law keeper...

> The Day After
This movie is the ultimate Red Pill, and is guaranteed 100% to cure constipation. YOU WILL SHIT YOURSELF.

Full movie:

youtu.be/9ZhjpHYjZpc

it could of been but chris evans destroying the human race rather than making a blackie cry is fairly bluepilled

ANY CUNTS REMEMBER THIS?

OF COURSE YOU DON'T, BECAUSE DAVID CROWLEY AND HIS ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY WERE MURDERED BEFORE HE COULD FINISH IT.

The Incredibles

They live.

Eyes Wide Shut is so redpilled, that it even has Wojak in it.

>Post redpilled movies

Zootopia.

Clueless delusional cunt thinks she's as tough as men. Needs blackmail to force men to help her. Without men she could have not solved the case.

Modern cunts in a nutshell.

Starship tropeers

good point, but Alex being such a destructive little shit doesn't help the cause much. Has he been more innocent, or just a bit less violent, I'd have found it more redpilled. As it stands it strikes me as a 'which one is less of a dick' story.

Bone Tomahawk. Completely btfo's the Noble Savage narrative.

n

Not a movie but it's pretty clear who Samaritan represents. Can you guess who the good guys represent?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAABxd_KLAQ&feature=youtu.be&a

Has anyone watched this and know if it's any good?

I'm interested because I heard it was inspired by Robert Mathews and The Order.

Remember when America wasn't hurt by words and opinions.

God you're faggots now

It's a good movie ?

Retards will say that it is feminist propaganda but they are missing the point. They probably think They Live is jewish propaganda.

Look Who's Back
imdb.com/title/tt4176826/

German satire.

because no one will post this

this movie was hella creepy

>Kubrick, as a self-hating Jew
"Self-hating" is a wrong word IMO. More like "truth-speaking". Self-hate is always irrational and destructive.

Gangs of New York. The nigger-hate there is pretty realistic. Also the movie shows how politics were made back in the day.

Based movie.

What do you mean by "based"?

Pic related.

"Forces occultes" ("Occult Forces" - subtitled "The mysteries of Freemasonry unveiled for the first time on the screen") is a French film of 1943, notable as the last film to be directed by Paul Riche (the pseudonym of Jean Mamy).
The film recounts the life of a young député who joins the Freemasons in order to relaunch his career.
He thus learns of how the Freemasons are conspiring with the Jews and the Anglo-american nations to encourage France into a war against Germany.
Jean Mamy, a ex-freemason himself, was executed after the war.

FULL MOVIE HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs

Great flick. Just skip the parts with Cameron Diaz...that daft twat really pulls this one down.

What kind of kike are you?

I realize this is a troll post, so what's wrong with Band of Brothers? I've never actually watched it

A self-sufficient man's man builds an empire for himself, fighting bluepilled normie Christfags and idiot peasants the entire way... and he does it because he hates people and wants to isolate himself from society.

Redpilled as fuck.

Watch Pinnacle to the Pit by Ghost.

Satire/parody

RARE

I'm pretty sure you're rarer than he is

Old communists movies that depicts absurds living in communist state like Polish Mis (Teddy Bear) or Seksmisja (Sexmission)

I thought Calvary was pretty red-pilled

I've seen quite a few people with my flag, but not one Trinidad and Tobago flag. Unless being rare means something else?

Brazil (1985) - A man who lives life as a cog in the giant machine of a corporate-totalitarian state discovers a clerical error that could embarrass the System and gets branded as a terror suspect.

You forgot The Windtalkers.

Obligatory bump for the most redpilled documentary on Africans, "Empire of Dust":

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Lord Of The Rings.
Greatest trilogy of them all.

Reminder that Saruman and Isengard was a metaphor for Germany.

The rise of evil is great tho

I have masturbated to that movie

I'll just leave this here..

I think I've seen his flag around more.

Think Hills Have Eyes meets Western white patriarchy

Best redpilled capemovie