What tf is wrong with you...

what tf is wrong with you? You're crying "muh i'll never get a good job" and other anons give you useless advice like "muh get a gym membership" or "muh stop jerking off". I'll tell you my story to proof y'all niggers are wrong.

>be me
>be 26
>never went to a gym
>jerking off at least 2 times a day
>high on weed all the time
>basically NEET life except i study CS
>spending my days smoking, programming and playing vidya
>Grades are straight A's with a B here and there
>Got a parttime job as IT-consultant
>Earn 20k while still in uni
>Can't understand how someone can fuck up his life
>tfw you losers are doing stupid stuff like gym or chasing grills while life is easy

Attached: fggtFast.gif (440x395, 134K)

>tfw you losers are doing stupid stuff like gym or chasing grills while life is easy

Attached: op.jpg (510x381, 46K)

kek i'm not even overweight or playing WoW. Admit it you're jelly that you're an inferior being

wait until you're 29, and you notice yourself all alone. friends you used to connect with drifting part like flotsam, only bound together by their need to feel loved. meanwhile, you sit smugly in your ass indented chair thinking how well you've figured out the key to happiness, until the lock no longer accepts it. what will you do then?

btw got a loving gf to

Attached: 1517947671450.jpg (473x500, 46K)

kek i've got 4 really good friends and we're visiting each other on regular basis

Attached: robbie_rotten.gif (275x343, 54K)

> be me
> 23
> 60k a year salary with company 5 bedroom house
> still depressed
> kek

Attached: ops gf.jpg (470x480, 33K)

why are you depressed m8? you did it you can live the dream

how you fall so easily into deluding yourself. just wait and see user, just wait and see. like I said, you have them now, enjoy them while you can.

>high on weed all the time
>Got a parttime job as IT-consultant
>Earn 20k while still in uni
And yet you bad at maths cuz this don't add up.

are you hapi, op?

It’s very nice, but this house is unable to get wifi because it’s rural as fuck and it’s a new state so I have no friends :(

what? i earn 1.6k a month while doing homeoffice mostly

yee me hapi

well thats fucked up tried a satCom connection? it's pretty expensive but works well.

Attached: 1483812273267.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

check dem dubTrips

Why should my friends leave me? And if they do i get some new, i moved a couple of times in my life but found new friends each time

Is that satellite?

yeah, i tried it and it worked pretty good. btw what is your job?

I manage a broiler (meat eating) chicken farm. The pay should be 100k but im still being trained.
I’ll look into that!

thats nice m8, i didn't know you can make THAT much money with chickens but would you agree that going to gym, stop fapping and all the other "advice" you get on 4chin is fuckin useless?

>when, bugs... become real

Attached: c8ri41pjtnwqfj3756647000000.jpg (506x662, 31K)

sure kid

I could not agree more, my friend. Gymming and not fapping isn’t for everyone lmao