Anyone got a link to the slimey limey's incoming meltdown?

and want to watch it with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OJBqhhzcguM
youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
youtube.com/watch?v=XndcZgxxXPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the first time on air since "He who can not be named" won the election right?

yes I've been looking forward to it all week

>this limey fuck along with Fallon, Meyers and all libcuck talk shows hosts smeared and ridiculed Bernie Sanders (who, like him or not, was much more honest than Clinton) throughout the whole election then told his voters to vote for Hillary
Can't respect this piece of shit, fuck him

I guess it's not on till 11pm cst. Thought it was earlier.

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html

starting in 2 hours

I feel like he can't match Samantha Bee's breakdown

can't fucking wait

This

Totally unprofessional. Hope shes out of the job soon.

>tfw Bernie might have had a shot if he'd won the nomination and started focusing on appealing to the rural states where the feeling of disenfranchisement is strong

Why did the DNC do this.

>So that election, huh?
*laughing and light booing from the audience*
>Anyone else set their calendar for 2020 already?
*several audience members literally dies from laughing and clapping*
>So how does everyone feel about this season of the apprentice?
*the laughing is so loud now even muting the TV doesn't work*
>IS THIS JUST A TRAILER FOR SEASON 4 HOUSE OF CARDS? NETFLIX WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IT'S NOT EVEN 2017 YET!!
*goldface emerges from your screen, even you are laughing now*

Ya know it probably won't be as crazy as you think it is.

The Slimey Limey is more a mercenary than a man with political conviction, here's a set he did yesterday. He almost seems a bit giddy at the notion of what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=OJBqhhzcguM

He looks like an Aardman Animations character.

they didn't you redditor some dnc advertiser person mentioned him once in an email and the trumpies used him as pawn

Pro tip: He can fuck off back to U.K. with his millions of dollars and watch America burn from across the ocean. You, the OP, has to live through the race war.

Kek

Actually he didn't smear Bernie Sanders.

He completely ignored him. Even while Mr. Current Year was doing episodes on Trump during the Republican primary (as if 1% of his audience voted in that), he could find 5 minutes to discuss the most credible left wing candidate in decades.

Really makes you think.

Link?

>race war
It'd be more like Franco vs the Republicanos, right? Gun wielding rural folks and city/college faggots

>implying
I was talking about how the DNC picked the very definition of an establishment candidate in an election defined by anti-establishment sentiment from both the liberal and conservative parts of the US. I'm not super interested in conspiracies.

No they definitely did. Debbie Wasserman Schulze was forced to resign from it and some Hawaiian rep actually withdrew from the DNC in protest.

he might admit he's a fucking idiot...but probably not.

Goddamn you're stupid.

He's got 4, possibly 8 years of content rolling towards him.

Remember he's preforming for the sake of making money, I think this is the outcome he wanted.

>Current Year Man

>Having a job in Post Brexit U.K.

Kek.

I forgot she was a thing. Lost interest in her show when the only reason why you should watch her show was because every other talk show host was male and she was "Female as fuck"

That breakdown was hilarious. Why is she bashing above ground pools? If electing Trump is like erecting an above ground pool, Clinton would be like a $5 dollar store kiddie pool.

>bernie sanders was more respectful and honest

I've got some bad news for you

because I'm sure mr. white people dont know what it's like to be poor would have swung those rust belt working class voters back to the dems.

>Supporting a communist Jew (an literal cuck) that can't stop crying about "muh wage gap" or "muh constitutional racism" while blaming everything on white men

Seriously that guy has to be the biggest sjw on the planet

Too real

ARGH....THIS ISN'T OVER MR DRUMPF

I WILL COME BACK THE NEXT CURRENT YEAR, EVEN STRONGAAARGH...

>ALL WHITE MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RACISM

This kind of shit makes me glad Trump won. As long as he doesn't tank the economy I could give a fuck what he does at this point.

why do people keep pretending that it was poor people who voted Trump in? he had strong numbers in all financial brackets and in fact he was beaten by Hillary in the under 50k bracket

That was in response to an agreement that they wouldn't run negative against one another given how the Republican side was acting at the time. Sanders said something that wasn't in keeping with the agreement, so the DNC/Clinton team decided to make him know this.

Context is important.

Betting on this user being close to his opening act.

Poor people are the vast majority of the electorate.

Proves that he wasn't honest. Faggot

me neither. I think a lot of people just voted because they were tired of liberals making life unbearable day to day.

did you not just read what I said? Hillary won in the under 50k crowd. and nearly split in all other income brackets. income is but a small part of the explanation behind Trump's victory.

you don't know anything about the sociology of the U.S., Drumpf killed it in the poorest areas of the U.S. full of whites who don't get shit from the government, not even hot water, while Killary got the city dwelling niggers and spics who rely on social aid and EBT

there are two kinds of 50k and less, and the dems dindu get the gud one

The working class whites going all in on Trump in the four rust belt states was not projected. A democrat with an appeal to those voters would have won at least three and probably all four states, three of which haven't gone red in a generation. Bernie and his too-little-too-late racial pandering would have done nothing to turn that tide and if anything would have driven more from that group out of the Clinton or the non voting camp and into trumps.

Whatever Bernie would have gained in millennial voters, he would have lost in minority voters even less enthused by him than they were Clinton, and the aforementioned working class whites who would have veered away from the dems and probably to Trump.

Bernie would not have done better than Hillary. He wouldn't have even won the popular vote. And he might have lost Virginia since the dems there are more establishment friendly -- northern Virginia was way more into Clinton.

anyone got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

hey mods can you move this to Sup Forums so i can nab the unknown flag

thanks, have it on mute, whatever is playing now looks like ass

can't wait for this weasely piece of shit to mumble his way out of this one

>he actually said DO IT DO IT about Trump running years in 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=XndcZgxxXPs

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

He was honest. They were very open about their decision not to run negative campaigns against each other.

And while "I'm sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails" may be the worst thing he said during his campaign, it's also the only reason he got the MSM to report on him for even five seconds. It perked Democrat constituents' ears up and got a lot of people to look into him.

He would have won the primaries if he had been given even 5% of the TV time that Clinton got, and if the GOP debates were so obviously framed as "which one of you can beat Clinton who is absolutely going to be the Democrat runner so fuck those other guys". And if Googling the primaries didn't direct you to a graph that included Hillary's superdelegate count for no good reason and made her 200 point lead look like 1000 points (which would have meant she already had enough votes for the primaries to end then and there)

thanks for CTRing on sanders

I get that Sup Forumschan doesn't like Bernie's border policies, I didn't either. I also didn't like his free college plan because I just do not like modern college at all. There were pros/cons to Sanders and Trump and I wamted to see them duke it out to help me figure out which one I liked more.

If Bernie had won, the debates wouldn't have been three rounds of shitflinging, "check out my website" and "at least I'm not the other one".

Imagine a world where in a 2016 American debate the candidates were asked how they plan to solve our nations pill and heroin addiction. I think of that world and I weep.

>that reddit spacing.
There's a difference between running a "negative campaign" and agreeing not to criticize the other candidate. (((He))) scammed his supporters. It's why he kept going even when he didn't have a chance. Wanted to collect as many shekels as possible.

>that reddit spacing

I love how it's always a brainwashed Sup Forums retard saying absurd, satire-tier shit like this. Always. As if we didn't have enough evidence that your brains are effectively broken.

IT WAS HER TURN IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN ITS NOT FAIR

>no jokes
>just "ugh...white people, like... you just ruined it.... I just can't.... ugh"

Nice ad hominem. Your contribution to the great salt storm of 2016 is appreciated.

Insults and ad hominems are not the same thing. Anyone on Sup Forums would benefit from learning what words actually mean before using them.

>great salt storm

You're a miserable overweight virgin who is going to die alone using a meaningless presidential election as an escape from reality.

>Samantha Bee is a Canadian-American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actress, media critic, and television host. Bee is the holder of both Canadian and United States Citizenship after being naturalised as a US Citizen.

A FUCKING LEAF!

>(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
I provided the definition for you.
>still that reddit spacing coupled with so much such salt.

>Bernie tells the anti-Trump rioters to stop destroying the cities and inciting violence
>Ospango and Shillary ignore it and let the fire rise
While I disagree with his policies and opinions there's no denying Bernie is a decent guy.

Fuck heroin. Two reddit spaces just to piss off the Sup Forumsice.

The moderators were largely to blame for what sort of questions were asked. I doubt it would have improved with Sanders being present, you'd have needed moderators that didn't want to participate in the debate as well.

what the fuck are reddit spaces?

Can't wait for Slimey Limey to compare Trump to Voldemort because the only books SJWs know are the Quran and Harry Potter.

Not him, but I've got a picture to explain it. The whole thing's a bit silly.

Here we go

Hillary was actually taught by the Grand Wizard of the Klan, Robert Byrd.

IT'S 20 FUCKING 16!

>IT'S TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN

I honestly think that the worst you can accuse him of, is being overly optimistic.

Obama spoke out the day after it happened and told them all to cut it out because it solves nothing dumbass. Don't parrot shit you hear on Sup Forums without doing your own research.

Even when they actually win something, Sup Forums manages to be the more butthurt and angry of the two sides. It's actually kind of incredible.

they cant help it, its the only emotions they know

He's going to tear up a calendar and slash his wrists on live television.

both sides are esclating.

having the media channel the butthurt isn't helping anyone either

I guess it sells, thanks internet!

>Whatever Bernie would have gained in millennial voters, he would have lost in minority voters even less enthused by him than they were Clinton, and the aforementioned working class whites who would have veered away from the dems and probably to Trump.

>Bernie would not have done better than Hillary. He wouldn't have even won the popular vote. And he might have lost Virginia since the dems there are more establishment friendly -- northern Virginia was way more into Clinton.

This is true. I was a Bernie fan, but I can admit he would NOT have come close to winning the electoral college or the popular vote against Trump (or even against one of the more conventional Republican candidates); we probably would have seen even more third party votes.

The DNC and the MSM, particularly the mainstream more liberal outlets like NPR, ran a pretty constant smear campaign against him from the beginning: the rape fantasy article from 45 years ago, all the questions of "Does Bernie have a problem with black voters?" and "Are Bernie supporters sexist?", the characterization of him and his supporters as naive and lacking experience, pointing to being an Independent as a senator, putting the spotlight on his waffling on gun rights.

Older Democrat voters, particularly more wealthy and white ones used to Clinton-era Democrat policies continued under Obama, would not have been enthralled by his economic plans. Minority turnout probably would have been even lower than it was for Hillary. Similarly, some of his historical positions on stuff like gun rights would likely have alienated many of the establishment Democrat voters, as would stuff like flying the flag of the USSR in his office as a senator.

>daily show with cursing

fucking brilliant

get absolutely fucked you muzzie loving faggot

found the Sup Forumstard

found the non-white

>fuck you 2016
lmfao

>LITERALLY CURRENT YEAR COMPILATION

good to see he's embraced his meme

>this fucking saltmine

John oliver is probably the biggest child out of everyone. Even noah and colbert didnt cry this much.

Are you fucking retarded? Hillary and Obama were the ones constantly race baiting. SJW and niggers were saying how Sanders was too focused on economics and didn't talk about BLM and how they dindu nuffin and whites be racist

FUCK YOU, CURRENT YEAR!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He actually blew up the current year.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not even close

We don't deserve to live in a timeline this incredible.

You weren't far off.

All leftists are secretly happy that Trump won.

They finally have a legitimate reason to be complaining, and that's all any of those faggots want in life.

>Current year man, blew up the current year

K I N O
I
N
O

The same reason the RNC refused Trump, even though he was a behemoth, they care more about the establishment than winning.

Bernie was essentially the Anti-Trump, a meek little cuck who hated the establishment, and that meekness cost him everything.

I hated Bernie, but I'd have rather had him than Trump, and I fucking voted for Trump.

Autism. Why should I care how Reddit formats their posts?

HE LITERALLY BLEW UP THE CURRENT YEAR

NO Sup Forums I AM NOT MEMEING

CURRENT YEAR MAN EXPLODED THE CURRENT YEAR

>a literal CURRENT YEAR montage

this world doesnt even make sense anymore

it's because you are a cuck yourself, that you most relate to the cuck

the memes have taken over it would appear

Has he ever actually said it?

meme magic is real
meme magic is real
MEME MAGIC IS REAL