I haven't been cuddled in over 5 years. How do you cope with the loneliness?

I haven't been cuddled in over 5 years. How do you cope with the loneliness?

Attached: 1513343506019.png (720x833, 725K)

Just cry yourself to sleep and attempt to sleep the days away until death.

pushing everyone out of my life until i haven't spoken to anyone in years, then commit suicide
i'm on year 3 of whittling my already-small social circle, 3 people left

Get a dog, a fleshlight and quality body pillow

Don't use them at the same time though

That is better than marriage and kids. I haven’t slept in 5 years...

Vidya and drugs. There's probably better forms of escapism though...

I go out in public for a few hours and realize how much I hate human beings.

Maybe you should cry sbout it on an image board. Grow up

12 years no cuddling here. It's not too bad. It's my own decision after all; and yours too

Attached: 1517964887137.jpg (952x952, 108K)

Yeah there's that. Adapt. Get used to the fact most people have traits you can't cope with. You can be stronger alone.

28 years no physical human contact at all here

I don't cope with the loneliness

Or totally do

I haven't been touched by a girl since graduating highschool 8 years ago and am a kissless virgin
I don't know how to interact with people besides my job and I work from home. I feel eyes on me every time I go out even when I do my best to appear clean and normal and a contributing member of society I still get the feeling people are weirded or disgusted by me. I don't outwardly wear anything or do anything to appear like a neckbeard but I'm pale and overweight from years of being an introvert and depressed. I dress nice enough and I use deodorant and do all the things normal people do but when I don't go outside for a while I don't feel the need to shower more than every other day but do so every time I do go out.
I don't know where to go or what to do with my time besides work, sleep and fuck around online and I've got no passions or skills besides getting out of having to work the rest of my life because I see it burying me and eating any semblance of a life I may be able to salvage.
All of the people I knew are going on with their lives and getting married and my friends are disappearing and I don't talk to anyone on a regular basis outside of work.
I know it's just psychological manipulation but I feel like I've got this hole, a defect that can never be filled because I'm just not meant to be happy or able to sustain relations with other people. Like the world forgot I existed and I could probably disappear without anyone noticing.

Holy shit dude you are me, except im not overwieight, but the rest of this is spot on. Crazy

never cuddled unless body pillows count then 5 years ago now

>not living for yourself

I wear what I want, eat fruit because it's good for me and don't worry about taking a bath.

How do you work from home?
I want to get in on that.

>Girl forced to sit next to me at uni.
>stupid qt3.14.wav
>doesn't understand basic punctuation.
>can't do commas
>she is dumbfounded by compound sentence
>asks me
>voice cracked
>spaghetti everywhere
>I point at where it should go
>thanks user
>holds hand up
>spaghetti everywhere
>timidly do the worst high five ever
>she looks disgusted
>mfw first girl outside of family to touch me in 5 years

Attached: images.jpg (543x271, 27K)

What do you do?

I've been living for myself the past 8 years it's just gotten lonely

on the ground floor it's call centers but there's data entry and other stuff just google and avoid "work at home sometimes" or "after 2 months of in-office training" in the job description

I have shitty friends or not good company in general. Can i sue them if they go around spreading that i am gay or bi? I think it affects my dating since im 30.

>I've been living for myself the past 8 years

I don't think you have.

How's the pay?

pay is garbage but I don't have to wake up until noon and can work in the nude if I want

Cool

Try eating right, it will make you feel better.
I was overweight, but I went on a two week fast and started on the frugivore diet now I'm thin even without exercising.

Let it sink in, there's something wrong with you, with all of you. Not with society.

Pic? That's a juggalo. He's fat, ugly (and I just can't imagine how he smells) but he's the only one getting any in that pic. He's the alpha among all the lesser juggalos.

There's something wrong with you. Not with women, not with society. YOU.

Attached: 1263545727475.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

There's something wrong with society when fat people get effection

Attached: 1518963689414.jpg (498x960, 84K)

THIS
also: druks

Attached: SFZxxP6.jpg (958x1280, 278K)

There's something wrong with society when stupid people get affection.

>when, bugs... become real

Attached: cy8ccxb886h24u3756459000000.jpg (506x862, 41K)

>takes your money
>buys you a 2 dollar chink watch from aliexpress
>charges you 7-8 dollars in shipping

damn, i'm the same as you except for the first sentence. I have a fiance but she is ready to leave if i dont change everything you listed.
I feel ya, man

Drugs, mindless entertainment, frivolous spending and overeating. Pretty much anything to temporarily boost my dopamine levels to help me forget that I'm miserable and will die alone.

who the fuck needs watches anymore? that's like owning a butter churner.

dont be such a pussy, everybody who needs a woman but doesn't have one is a pussy lmao

get /fit/

friendly reminder: that doesn't help you get a gf

I dont know I havnt had any real life social interactions this year yet so I feel ya. No cuddles for 5 years here. But idk how to tell you how to cope with lonelyless since we all have our own way

I just hug anything that comes into my view trees walls dumpsters

Lift until someone loves you.

Who let the normie faggot in.

This is how you cope, you set a date for when your gonna off yourself, go make a bucket list and get as much of it done as possible. Wait for the day to come around, write a dramatic suicide note, then off yourself in the most gruesome way possible. Preferably live streaming

I cuddled once.. what the fuck, why are people so hot? I'm not gonna lay in bed touching someone or else I'll just sweat profusely.
... not obese. Overweight mebbe

This.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-10-21-at-10.05.39-PM.png (500x494, 465K)

I get occaisional pangs of lonliness and drepression but they never last longer than 24 hours and the esiest cure is seeing relatives and coworkers who are "happily" married with kids. I never been as suicidal as those sorry bastards in my life. They are like 15 year old emo kids holding razor blades to their wrists but all day every day for 20+ years of their lives.

If i ever want kids im either gonna surrogate or im gonna impregnate a bunch of women while wearing a disguise and using a fake name and then disappear afterwards.

Id sooner suckstart a fucking shotgun than marry the disgusting whores in my city after all the shit ive seen them do.

attaboy

Try going your entire fucking life.

Glad I'm not the only one. No more friends, just waiting for my family to die at this point.