Does adding someone as a Steam friend and gifting them a game show your email or any personal identifiers? Cmon /b...

Does adding someone as a Steam friend and gifting them a game show your email or any personal identifiers? Cmon /b. Here’s ass for attention I guess

Attached: A1186A0B-410B-4BCF-9A51-C53BD1FE44A8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/far-cry-5
humblebundle.com/store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they do actually, every time i got a gift, in my email account i use for steam, i get a "you received this game from your friend" and it shows me their email inside that email. that's why i find it weird they took away the option to just send a gift straight to someone's email, you see the gifter's email anyway no matter what, unless you just don't check your steam email account.

Ok. So no steam giveaway then. I’m a tard and used my full name as my email address

well hey if you want to do that you can always just change your email for steam, right? even temporarily. it's not like the email you get after you get a game will automatically update what you decide to use for an email afterwards

can you paypal me some money instead user?

My paypal is fucked and asking me to upload an ID repeatedly

holy shit trips

an ID? thats strange man

just create an alt account it isn't really that hard user

Yeah. PayPal gone off the deep end

I actually needed (well, not 'needed', more like 'wanted') something that costs about $55. could you buy it for me user? they haev an option to pay directly by card, or even paypal as a guest (without logging in)

you can give away steam keys from humble bundle instead or some other sites. no one can see your email then.

Checked it out. Zero idea how to use it

all it takes is making an account there and going to the humble bundle store or the bundles page then searching for a game or bundle of games you want to buy.

it does

it's pretty simple user just go to the humble bundle store page for the game you are looking for like this

add to chart then checkout, enter your email then select "This purchase is a gift; send me a gift link." and finally choose method of payment, most easy one is paypal.

after you get the email you can use a dummy email to send the gift link to anons

pic attached is how it looks like checking out and you don't even need to register for an account.

is it alright to ask for something if you manage to get it working?

Attached: howto.png (1225x895, 442K)

So do I gotta pay $12 to start the humble bundle account

And do
You specify console or is it all PC?

If I post my PSN Will you msg me a gift card

I ain’t think so

sent ;)

user, can I request something too?

no you don't need an account but you can register for a free account if you want no need to pay.

as for whether it's for PC or console have the anons who ask from you give you a direct link to the game like

all you have to do then is "add to cart" and "check out" like pic related

no it's free to start a humble bundle account. you're probably looking at a humble monthly bundle, that costs 12 dollars to buy. but you can go to the humble bundle store - humblebundle.com/store to look up different games to buy just like on steam.

or you can look at the bundles page, on the tab where it says 6 bundles, click that and then click where it says brawler. that's a bundle of games there. humble bundle also sells ebooks and software, if you want to check that out.

also, yes, humble bundle is pc only for the most part. sometimes they will sell bundles for playstation or nintendo but they're not doing that at the moment.

sent ;)

Why, thank you. Can I have another copy for a friend?