They'll defend this

>They'll defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8vxuZ3bjrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twitter is a horrible measure of people's views on religious issues and a rather sacrilegious website.

Why are you so buttblasted that you keep making America hate threads?

Anyone that uses that brainwashing website needs to fuck right off

How the fuck is Utah not red. This is obviously bull shit

>the greatest crowd control site
>unbiased

finally some good news

Merry Christmas state reporting in.

The last chance to shitpost before his EU masters block the chans.

>news from twitter
kill your self

Alaska isn't fucking green. What a load of fat fucking shit.

- An Alaskan

let me tell you no one in wyoming says happy holidays, we all say Merry Christmas
because there's only Christians here

>based on twitter users
>leans left
wow.....really makes u think

Was thinking the same thing fellow Minnesotan.

Everyone here says Merry Christmas.

>Duluth is the largest near all white city left in the country
how has it been overlooked ??

Wait, do regular people actually say Happy Holidays to one another? I always thought that was some PC bullshit that corporate retail stores forced their employees to say and nothing more.

Which part is New Somalia?

most people here are non-religious and even we say merry christmas

The USA is now so cucked they can't even celebrate the birthday of the Baby Jesus.

I'm in Duluth and yeah it's pretty white.

Niggers from Chicago were coming here for free shit but that's leveled off.

Atheist here
I say Merry Christmas, because I don't give a fuck.

Not enough based Christmas Blacks

This doesn't reflect what each State says, it only reflects the twitter user from each State and which used either handle more predominately. It doesn't reflect any State, or the country for that matter, as a whole. You're bad a statistical analysis, OP.

>Pic Related
I am from Alabama, and everyone, Whites, Blacks, Democrats, Republicans, etc. says Merry Christmas except corporations who need to be Politically Correct to avoid sparking outrage.

This map has got to be wrong. I live in the most liberal part of Iowa and everyone here says merry christmas. I imagine the conservative/evangelical parts are even *more* likely to use it.

I think "twitter data" is not a great way of sampling representative populations in rural states.

>all those typos

goodnight everybody

It is.
The only people who say 'happy holidays' are a bunch of PC miserable cunts.
It's either Christmas or Yule in my family.

The war on Christmas has become a punchline but it really is cultural Marxism in its absolute purest form.

We're told we have to say Happy Holidays because of a Jewish holiday (one of like 12 that they have during the year, none of the rest of which receive any attention whatsoever) and Kwanzaa. Fucking Kwanzaa. A fucking black nationalist holiday that

bullshit.
maybe in philigayphia do they say happy holidays
here in western pa we pray to santa like civilized folk

Christian here, Halloween is my favorite holiday, then Christmas, then the 4th, then Easter, then Shark Week

Anything else would be unAmerican.

I remember watching the first Harry Potter and hearing them say "Happy Christmas"

I was like what the fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=w8vxuZ3bjrA

This is how people take Happy Holidays?

I start saying Happy Holidays before halloween and I dont stop until after new years.

Fucking PC culture. Guess I have to say the faggot word merry.

Also, I say Happy Holidays because saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year requires several more fucks than I'd like to give.

I don't understand? I'm an atheist and still say "merry christmas".

>basing something off twitter data
What are you doing? Retards would know that's a shitty way of doing it.

I say happy holidays but that's because everyone is going on break during that time so I don't see them after new years. So it's a way for me to say both merry Christmas and Happy new year

>twitter
>the site only millennials, kikes, and sjws use
Wonder why?

that's just a limey thing isn't it

>Trump is a millennial, kike, or sjw
s.m.h.

St. Cloud, the Twin Cities. Generally the further away you get from the metro area the more white it becomes.