Hey Sup Forums so my half sister is a bit of a babe (dnt judge me) so i have got onto her computer and manged to get...

Hey Sup Forums so my half sister is a bit of a babe (dnt judge me) so i have got onto her computer and manged to get some goodies but at this point pictures are not enough so how to i use these to get her to do what ever i ask of her
(pic related)

Attached: blackmail 1.jpg (640x480, 26K)

you fucking what

Just pump and dump

A little extra context for most of my life shes been a complete fridget she never had bfs im pretty sure shes a virgin but since i found these pics she obv has a wild side so how do i force her to give me what i want

more of her

Attached: hslNkzt.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Kik?

her boob

Attached: TovB70D.jpg (428x640, 20K)

her pussy

Attached: 6SLpwAu.jpg (640x480, 24K)

this pic is the reason i wanna fuck her

Attached: tbLxLzW.jpg (640x480, 25K)

post moar also just fuck her bro

she is great, pls more nudies

how old?

cant just fuck her 1st off she would hate me for even trying 2nd shes my half sister by blood 3rd shes a virgin as far as im aware and prob dosent wanna lose it to her brother

Attached: ejoUmpo.jpg (640x480, 21K)

shes 19 im 14

>shes a virgin as far as im aware

>shes 19

looooooooooooooooooooooool. that bitch been takin dick since she was your age son

Spend the next few weeks acting more and more depressed until she notices and ask her if you can cuddle for a bit, whilst cuddling, poke it against her ass. See if she reacts to it, if not, wait a bit and then maybe do very subtle thrusts or whatever, and just see if you can get anything from there.

this....

how about letting her catch you masturbating in you room - if she says anything confront her, and while she doesnt know how to respond just start feeling her up..

iv lived with her my hole life shes had 2 bfs her entire life and my family are christian im pretty sure she is but could be wrong

Attached: zY2Dpee.jpg (640x480, 30K)

A virgin LOL a girl that looks like that is NOT a virgin

oh you naive little boy

is it easy to get ahold of date rape drugs?

Just send her this pic and say “look what I found sis”

and when she asks where i found it and why i saved it rember guys this could go very wrong very quick if it fails

Or just say you was using her laptop and you saved it because you wanted a wank

Do this. Say it as a joke at first. She might dig it
Unless youre ugly.

dunno, never tried - you dont need them...

>
thats not exactly suttle i did cum in her breakfast a few times though couldent help myself now its becoming a habit

Come on if you’re genuinely 14, ignore drugs like this shit and just be a horny teenager and ask if she’ll be your first

Why be subtle? You’re trying to fuck your sister

yea casue heaps of guys ask there sister to be there first

because my life would be over if it failed and she talked id literly have to kill myself

Heaps of guys don’t post their sisters nudes on Sup Forums

link her fb, i want to see more of her

So you’re too pussy to try fuck your sister? Just keep wanking over her pics

no to much risk of white knights

Would you really want to hurt her, hurt your family and cause a lifetime of problems for a bit of ass?
It's not worth it tbh.

underage b&

then you post more of her, im fapping to her and need more MORE!

Imagine some asshole ID's her. This is the risk you are taking. Think retard.

>fuck her in the ass
>still a virgin
>???
>profit

show feet

solid logic abdul

abdul? that's not muslim way, that's the catholic way.