3 tracks in and this is the most annoying garbage i heard in a good while

end yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was really proud of it

california and scream are the worst songs on the album tbf

fuck you idiot

Meanwhile i listened to this yesterday and i cant decide if i should give it a 4.5 or a 5 on rym

these except rym

desu, thought it was a meme but I listened to it and it really wasn't that bad.

i will admit it gets way too much praise from waifu fags and femenazis, but its actually pretty good

bump

> (OP)
>fuck you idiot
fuck you idiot

worse than pop punk desu

it takes few times to get into it, just keep trying and you'll like it eventually

you just don't like experimental pop, plebster. get some taste and try again.

bump

actually, you can leave out the "experimental"

replace experimental with art-ho

i can't. this album has many experimental elements that you can't find in any other pop albums. prove me wrong.

same, same

>grimes is artsy and experimental
>katatonia is prog metal
>neu is proto-punk
>buckethead plays violin

this desu
It gets way better later on

grimes is not retarded

>he fell for grimeme

>he fell for "grimes is a meme" meme

>prematurely ejeculating your mouth about an album
Yeah... I'd hold off on passing judgment until I'd reached the end of the Album of I were you. Especially since this first 3 songs really aren't very indicative of where the rest of the album goes (Grimes albums tend to be like that...)

nice bump user

fuck you why would you say that

bump

i want more grimes music

put it out then

This is her only tolerable album. Prove me wrong.
>pro tip: you can’t grimesposter faggots

bump

> Not empathizing with divine feminine energy

Get out of Neo-Mu Grandpa. The world is changing and the worst has past (The Money Store/MBDTF days) and you’re kind is what our new generation of anons calls “cancerous right-winged biggots”. So please find another place to talk about music, or fucking be nice to grimes, oldfag

2 good songs and a bunch of pseudo experimental garbage.

Solid 6/10

is there an instruction manual to being nice to grimes? it should be filled out with reasons first

see

because i think it

scream is just really bad from conception to execution. cali's melody just feels kinda weak compared to the rest. idk, what do you think the worst songs are if not them?

buy this album

>scream is just really bad from conception to execution
why exactly?

buy this album .

grimes is not a fuck up give her money your on patreon

so i actually got myself to listen to the whole thing but my opinion on it hasn't really changed a whole lot
boring wannabe-artsy mess with annoying af vox

Yeah I really like the production on this but most of the songs are annoying. I hope she goes back to her earlier style

that's just your shitty opinion. you're too pleb to even understand her music.

claire boucher

you could have replied when that user was still around. did you do that on purpose?

>is there an instruction manual to being nice to grimes?
Yes
Sup Forums.org/rules

claire

boucher

Keep in mind, people's opinions of her stuff often shift radically given time. I REALLY didn't like her stuff when I first heard it (a couple tracks from Visions.) But I came back to it a year or so later via a different set of her songs/albums, and now unabashedly love all of it.