Any on here in to a DDlg relation?

Any on here in to a DDlg relation?
My wife and I are. Ama

Attached: 1520808688939.jpg (691x640, 56K)

I do make her use her own bathroom decked out in princess shit

Attached: 20180313_092237.jpg (2160x2160, 1.84M)

Attached: 20180313_092244.jpg (2160x2160, 1.44M)

No one else is in To this?

>DDlg relation
My wife and I are in a MDlb relationship. Mommy believes in being very strict and says I must be very obedient to her at all times and say yes Ma'am when she gives me an order or Mommy makes me take of all my clothes and tells me to lie face down on the bed and then she lectures me and then she paddles my little bare bottom, usually very severely. Yes, the pic is of my bruised and sore bottom after I was naughty and Mommy spanked me until I cried.

Attached: IMG_5190.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Attached: 20180313_093148.jpg (1410x1776, 1.21M)

We have played a little like that. Very rare, I enjoy it every now and then.. but I am a strict daddy, so I like my control

How did yours start user?

>>How did yours start user?
Started when we were dating. She is very alpha and I was a switch but mostly dom. We kept this from each other at first but it came out one day when we were playing/getting ready to fuck on the bathroom floor. She was over me with my hands pressed to the floor and she pissed on me a bit. I got instantly hard. She noticed and put two and two together and so did I when she said. "Oh baby, I see you like that." She began testing her dominance and my submission and set the ground rules and gave me my first belting before we were married.

Attached: Ass 10 days after.jpg (600x563, 64K)

What's the deal with airline food?

Y'all motherfuckas need Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (900x675, 74K)

Almost identical to how Our DDlg started except she was holding my dick so I could piss, her knees buckled so i took a belt to her legs and told her she made daddy proud.

Nah i have a little slave im allright

There are ups and downs...
I have had a turbulent relation with it

Nice! People on the outside do not always understand our way of loving, but it works for us. Bravo!

Attached: Punishment 122--not done yet!.jpg (363x341, 32K)

Because you are both fucked in the head.

Ya know a year ago I wouldn't understand, funny what a few chemicals flooding your brain at the right time can do.

What makes you say that user

>What makes you say that user
Probably because he is a shit-headed, fucktarded judgemental closet gay guilt-ridden cocksucking moron. But who I am to judge? kek

>Ya know a year ago I wouldn't understand, funny what a few chemicals flooding your brain at the right time can do.
I hear ya! Amen! Interesting. What happened a year ago to change your outlook?

Story incoming. Have to be patient i am at work.

We started simple enough, light BDSM etc. We start talking fantasies, this goes on for a few days. Our BDSM life has become constant 24/7 at this point, she brings my belt on her nads and knees for spanking, door mounts, she is requured to place to (coruptable) items under my pillow (everyday items that could serve another purpose). One day I make her hold my dick to piss. She is losing it knees buckling etc. Spank her with the belt a few times she moans daddy. Never hit home the way it did that night. Next thing I know the belt is around her neck, she is over the counter face under running water from sink and I told her she makes daddy proud.. we have kept it 24/7 since and never looked back

When did you start user?

Already answered that...see above at 08:41:28