He was just fired

He was just fired.

Attached: file.png (250x157, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/rex-tillerson-white-house-russia-nerve-agent-attack/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good god america...

Didn't Hitler get rid of people that didn't dance to his tune?

good!

Attached: 33thbshsrh.jpg (474x355, 90K)

Are we still winning?

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA

Attached: 6ca.jpg (600x403, 34K)

This presidency is such a joke

don't all morons surround themselves with an echo chamber?

Why?

Attached: ZionistTrump.jpg (1200x1600, 302K)

This new season of the apprentice isnt very good.

Trump said he would hire only THE BEST PEOPLE... why does he keep firing them then?

right..

Attached: 33thbshsrh.jpg (700x467, 90K)

I don't like Trump or Obama. Theres still plenty of you small minded fucks around who doesn't realize people like me are out there. Obama killed innocents with drones, Trump killed innocents with drones. They both do some of the same shit. Obama just had more charm. It's still the American public as a whole and our people are pretty fucking stupid. And who's in charge of our education now? Some bimbo.

Democrats and Republicans both are the same now, both would happily gobble arab dick.

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: dhf6wllmnsuy733756756000000.jpg (506x650, 31K)

YOU'RE SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!

>He was just fired.

You left out the part where it was for accusing russia for the gadsinging in Britan.

cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/rex-tillerson-white-house-russia-nerve-agent-attack/index.html

The Gasing*

Trump is a dickhead. Can’t wait until 2020. Hopefully democrats don’t nominate a women.

Yeah, because I hate trump means I'm an obams lover

How is it not? He spends more time (not to mention the money) golfing than he does doing his job. Appointing billionaire buddies to positions they have no experience and no business being in. Gives tax cuts to said billionaire buddies. The list goes on and on. If you thought obama, was liberal, and hillary and Bernie scared you, just wait to see who gets elected next. They'll make obama hillary and Bernie look moderate. All because idiots fell for trumps narcissistic idiocy.

I love how the only actual answer I've heard from Trump apologists regarding the hypocrisy of the golf-shaming is, "Well he gets stuff DONE while he golfs!"

Absolutely hilarious to watch these snowflakes squirm every time anybody makes even an negative observation of their lord and savior.

Nobody cares.

Its hard to find the best, and not even the best meets his standards.