Trump ousts Tillerson, will replace him as secretary of state with CIA chief Pompeo

Trump ousts Tillerson, will replace him as secretary of state with CIA chief Pompeo

Alright who's next?

Attached: BBJ2jfd.jpg (720x503, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trumps-personal-assistant-is-fired-1520945928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

did you think the job was forever?

Wow why would Trump do that

Attached: DYK2a0RXUAAgtsJ.jpg orig.jpg (1016x460, 83K)

Attached: 1470973615204.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

Huckabee Sanders hopefully. Unless that wonky eye is all seeing.

Generally people work for more than 13 and a half months. My retarded nephew has held jobs longer than that.

Attached: hqdefaultg.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: dkoafxg4oweh2y3756897000000.jpg (1280x726, 70K)

>Generally people work for more than 13 and a half months

Italian or Japanese prime ministers rarely do.

And look at Muslims in Europe - 80-90% of them are on welfare.

Well yeah but did your Nephew conspire with the russians to influence the US elections? Kind of hard to do your work, selling out americans to putin, if the FBI is watching

Historically, Russia has been excellent at assassinations. This was poorly executed (kek). Seems Tillerson went rogue for (((reasons))).

Huckabee Sanders took the loyalty pledge of God emperor Trump, unlike People like Comey, she swoare allegiance to Trump and Putin. So i doubt she gets kicked before Trump hangs.

>This was poorly executed (kek). Seems Tillerson went rogue for (((reasons))).
Did you have a seizure?

Stormy Daniels. Duh.

this, russians don't bother with gas, they go for immediate armed action, if it was done by russia it would have cost a few hours and a few bullets and the job would have gotten done.

Didn't the last russian hit on UK soil use polonium?

So basically you offend Mother Russia, Trump axes your ass?
Seems collusion is a weak word for Trump.

Even Tillerson couldn't toe the line. Hilarious.

friend of russia indead

You don't go calling out the country that signs your boss's paychecks Mr. Tillerson.

In all fairness he really is creating jobs at an unprecedented level. I just didn't think he meant within his administration.

How exactly do you think he called out his country?

the polonium is a very expensive toxic chemical that only causes direct internal contact and was last used to poison a spy, it would be a waste of money to weaponize it further

wsj.com/articles/trumps-personal-assistant-is-fired-1520945928

Attached: trump_cake.jpg (959x897, 111K)

-Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president
-has fired more staff in 1 year than any president in 8 years
-has golfed and vacationed more in 1 year than any president has in 8

Soon Mueller will present him (and many republicans) with Treason, Obstruction, and collusion charges.

Looks like you trumpanzee trash destroyed the GOP and did MASSIVE damage to America, at the behest of Russia.

SAD! Traitors! Voter rolls are public thank God!

AMERICA CAN'T TOLERATE TREASON!!!

Attached: trumpanzee filth.jpg (728x485, 47K)

it's more like he spread fake news and got pooped on for it, even in context it's written as supposition as "likely" and "appears" prove that they have no evidence on the matter

So what you're saying is that Russia doesn't just use a bullet to do it? They have used nerve agents before? We all know they did it.

the country has more liberal wastrels than ever before, staff should be changed like diapers, and even as an avid golfer he has done more than the last 3 presidents in all their years, the investigation will end when they attempt to charge him without any evidence to take to court

that negroid ben carson spent 30k on silverware!

zinke spent 139k on 'doors'!

they all fly firstclass!

and you live on crumbs, you fat toothless fools!

Attached: red state murka.jpg (1433x1920, 278K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, man. Needed that this morning.

Derpy derp derp dumb fuck is going down

Then just stop being poor.

you're a known buttfag.

and pic related is what needs to happen to you.

Attached: not today gays.png (1080x1074, 1.29M)

an ingested poison is not the same as a nerve gas. it was also never proven that russia had any involvement, there was only the dying mans accusation

keep preaching to the quire, they are the only ones dumb enough to agree with you

them homos are the least of your worries ya goof

Its a nerve AGENT that only has one point of origin. All you're doing is making yourself look more like a dribbling retard than usual.

"The poison was in Litvinenko's cup of tea" your a right ignorant twat

Thank GOD our Tariffs will finally punish the UK for being so uppity.

Europe needed these Tariffs.

We've been protecting them since America's inception. It's time for some $ compensation.

Britbong homosexual leftists.

Attached: 1510779699062.png (619x422, 312K)

savage spelling of choir you dumb fuck.

Comprehension isn't your strong point, I can see that now. This latest assassination used a nerve agent. That only has one point of origin. Russia.

Our military men and women are finally running (as democrats of course), and showing the draft-dodging GOP what it's like to be Patriotic.

A US Marine's going to win in PA.

Attached: american 2020.jpg (350x350, 26K)

>80-90% of them are on welfare
citation needed.

it's an out-of-date and obsolete spelling for choir, fits your ideals perfectly.

Europe is implementing counter-tariffs on bourbon, motorcycles, and jeans for the time being, you retard.

you boys are talking to trump-supporting retards.

they can't spell, and they're about as intelligent as your average rodent.

The golf/vacation part is total bullshit, are we just making stuff up as we go now?

and russians are responsible for every weapon they manufacture? i suppose the Chinese are to blame every time someone murders someone in the UK with cheap imported silverware

Sounds like someone doesn’t keep up with current news.

I see you finished your 4 year course at Depaul University and got your digital cinema projectionist degree

"we won't be exporting anything with a tariff on it" - President Trump

But you WILL be exporting tariffed goods :)

Could I get a source for that quote?

everyone will be fired by trump. eventually.

The golfing and vacation (though Trump hasn't labeled any of his time not in the White House but spent at his own property as vacation) is the least arguable.

He's golfed or spent time at a Trump property every weekend since taking office.

I don’t support trump, I also don’t waste time or energy on hating him because it accomplishes nothing. I’m just here to antagonize those that that cry around about something they’re powerless to change.

No it's not. Just admit you're wrong, unless that's not something you're capable of.

spoken like a true autist fag

even me?????

twitter.com

America's headed toward civil war. 80% of America wants to rip red states apart.

We won't tolerate treason. If you voted Trump and he ends up guilty of Treason, America's coming for you.

Attached: fags kill.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Shinzo Abe has been PM since like before World War 2. Italy is trying to re-elect Trump Jr after he already served like a decade.

Sounds like you'll be in paradise though. Plentyy of Muslim cocks for you.

Attached: 123.jpg (604x453, 47K)

“Quire” is the reason that “choir” is pronounced “quire.” Because they're the same word. “Choir” is simply spelled weirdly. ... The ultimate root of “choir/quire” is the Latin “chorus,” meaning “company of dancers,” “singers in church,” or the place or area reserved for singers in a church. go get educated you limey fuck

Weak shill

So you’re jealous, makes sense now. Hey if you live in murica there’s nothing stopping you from becoming president and golfing all you want.

How autistic are you. Seriously. You think the GOVERNMENT can overtake the STATES , jesus you sound so fucking stupid. We wont tolerate treason LMFAO FAGGOT

Spoken like a crying little bitch, stay mad kid.

>Muh 'working vacation'

k bro

Attached: DF4D3672-AEAD-450B-8259-A4443E0F9D10.jpg (478x270, 22K)

The govt only needs to gas the tiny populace in red states

80% of America will help the US govt do that

Then we're going to starve out Russia and kill the oligarchs. Putin can keep his palace, and be banished from humanity.

Not that user but
>Go get educated at theworddetective.com

You're such a sleuth. Either way why the hell would you spell it quire in this thread? Nonsensical. I just don't care about it as much as that fag does.

and then watch the coasts starve because they don't produce any of the food that makes living in dense cities possible

how much produce is domestic? how much meat product?

You do understand that you're arguing about some philosophical event that has literally zero % chance of ever happening, right?

the conversation started with talk of a "russian attack" on a UK citizen, you'd think a brit wouldn't spell it as they were taught?

Someone explain to me what's wrong with Trump firing Tillerson? I mean, if Trump doesn't like someone he's going to fire them, like any other leader would. What the fucks the big deal?

Attached: 1509757501182.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

ITT Trump fires the US Secretary of State.

Arguments ensue regarding 17th century spelling of choir and food production capabilities.

It says right there in your little article that people stopped using it in the 1600s.

Trump isn't on the same page as anybody in his administration. Symbolic of the chaos surrounding his presidency.

this is bad... this is REALLY bad...

traditions die hard in the church

This is extremely dangerous because Tillerson was 1 of 2 people who said attacking launching a strike on North Korea was bad. Tillerson has also been harder on Russia than Trump has.

So which is it children? Why do we all hate trump so much? So far I’ve seen everyone jump around so much that I don’t even think they know anymore.

First it was “grab em by the pussy”
Then Russian hacking/collusion
Oh, he’s fat..
Ride in a golf cart
Covefe
Healthcare
Tweets
Golfing/vacation
Don’t forget the wall
Etc..
Etc..

Pick something and go with it, not everyday it’s something new.

He also fired Tillerson on fucking twitter. That's how Tilly found out.

the big deal is that the liberal lunatic think it's ammunition against trump so they are going to stir shit like it doesn't stink

why?

high turnover rate in this administration.

no comment on (suspected) russian assassination attempt in UK. tough tillerson admitting it was safe to say it's the russians.

if no collusion why get rid of anyone that speak bad of russia

just another thing that makes trump look weak and his administration a failure

It can be "everyday it's something new" because new things happen everyday, like this firing, you fucking blockhead.

If by choir you mean paper, possibly
I think you mean quere you stupid fuck.

>Trump isn't on the same page as anybody in his administration. Symbolic of the chaos surrounding his presidency.
maybe it's because of "Inside vs. Outside"

don't forget that he's orange, or that he's being called racist for the first time in his long ass career, you know, the o-so important stuff

his bespoked wheel method is losing the spokes. and that was already chaotic enough, tillerson represented a bit of sanity, as well connection to certain foreign powers that trump used to rely on. and by replacing him with pompeo, we're really fucking ourselves again on the foreign policy, diplomacy and action front by wearing him thin

I hate him for all of this!

Except the he's fat one... fat fags gotta stick together

the coasts grow their own food :^)

red states contribute literally nothing to America.

that's why the US wants you all gassed, we give you billions for your welfare and subsidies. you contribute nothing.

>starve out the Russians

You need some current news, also look up brics and let it sink in what it could do to the usd.

reminder

Attached: 029384029834.png (1305x701, 774K)

wrong.

(You're now picturing trumps lips)

lol fair enough

you should be shot.