Album cover just has an image without the band name or any text

>Album cover just has an image without the band name or any text

fuck off to be honest fine i wont fucking listen to you then

It's to weed out the posers like you, faggot

Why is this a problem?
If it's a record or cd, just check the sticker or the spine
If it's an image, just reverse search it

i cant stop being a poser if i cant listen to your fucking secret club music now can i faggot

fucking love this cliche to be fair

that's the point

the point is to be exclusive for exclusivity's sake?
fucking hipsters

If you're too retarded to find the album name anyways, you probably shouldn't be listening to the music

and in your head, this makes sense to you?

This is never a problem though. You can easily find the name of any record like said

you think you deserve to be spoonfed when actually finding the album is usually as easy as a few clicks. So yes it does make sense to me

Same f a m

So you'd consider this a bad album cover?
Absolutely retarded opinion matey

no, i would consider it a very nice picture but i dont know who the fuck it's by

look at the file name you duck fuck suck

That is bad desu

I like it when album includes the title of the album but subtly.

youre such a dipshit..

How I am a dipshit you dumb cunt?
>Slintb.jpg
Are you retarded?

xD

because you're telling me to read the filename when im saying that im upset that the cover doesnt have the information on it

here tell me what this painting is called without reverse image searching it

Fucking agreed OP. I go to this godforsaken board to find new music and I can't tell you how many times these pretentious contrarian fucks post these kind of album covers on threads with the file name 1sof6nspfnrjwo.jpg and no text in the comment. I come here only on my phone so I'm completely in the dark.

I see that goddam album with the yellow border and the black man sitting down holding some black object remorsefully and I've wanted to hear it but nobody gives any clue as to what it is. Step down you guys, Jesus Christ.

>phone fag
suits you right.
But seriously, you can image search on Sup Forums even on a phone, just lurk more, and you will get to know these albums.

Sometimes text would ruin the album cover and gets in the way, it's not that hard to find its source.

Amplify Chaos is the most underrated Anxiety album ever

It gets really undeserved hate, one of their best.

Something about album covers without text always spooked me out, and gave me an eerie vibe. No idea why

The point is, if you care enough about finding out the title of the album, you'll go to the extent of hunting it down or using reverse image search. An artist isn't at the disposition of explaining itself and being known to the public. If you can't find out what album it is, it's your loss.

It adds another layer of depth, spooky!

>An artist isn't at the disposition of explaining itself and being known to the public.
They are though?
How else do they feed their family?

"hey man i remember this album that had a really good song on it that someone played at a party once but i dont remember the name the cover just had like a green flower with a red background and dots, you know"

guess im fucked then great job

Are you implying that musicians can make a profit off of album sales? The only way artists nowadays can make a living is by touring or by streaming if they're a cultural icon. In the event of previously mentioned albums like Pink Floyd's Animals, a band that is big enough to tour globally will likely have recognizable album covers, title or not.

Yeah, it makes it hard. All I can say is that once you find the album, if you ever do, it makes for a gratifying experience.

>without reverse image searching it
but I can, so I will.
It's the sea mermaid by herbert james draper.

faggot.

it's depressing how you're missing the point so intensely, i think you are genuinely not very smart

If you can't be bothered to reverse image search, I'm sure you have a shit taste in music.

>still missing the point

stop ranting honey

HAHAHA oh my god OP. Get fucked

"no"

I see your point, but it's nonexistent and fucking retarded.
explained to you why.
There's always going to be a way to figure out the name of the band.

The only point you made in your series of stupid posts is that paintings don't have a their names written on them so neither should albums.

>that paintings don't have a their names written on them so neither should albums.

jesus christ you're literally retarded

No, you are the retard I'm sorry to say. You're getting btfo by everyone ITT for having shit opinions and generally being a holier than thou cunt about your lack of resourcefulness. kys dummy

>if i call him enough names, i've surely won!

you quite literally dont understand what im even talking about so why are you replying to me again?
stop sperging out and stop posting

What browser app do you use? You can reverse search on Chrome for Android just by holding down the picture and clicking on reverse search.

you haven't defended your own argument once you just claim you're being misunderstood which you're not, everyone knows you're a fucking idiot that only consumes music through the medium of the internet, being directly spoonfed by Sup Forums. You would never have this problem otherwise.

So are we all pretending we know every album before we even started growing mu and that we don't just scroll right by these?
Only time I bother reverse searching is if someone replied directly to me with a suggestion or some shit

"I dislike albums that dont have the information on the cover because it makes them difficult to acquire"

>you are the retard im sorry to say, youre getting BTFO by EVERYONE for having SHIT opinions and being a holier than thou CUNT KYS DUMMY
>EVERYONE knows youre a FUCKING IDIOT

right, but im the asshole in this situation okay. go to bed

ya i just save everyone's chart pics so I can go through and cut out each album i don't know and reverse search it cus it would be so embarrassing to not be in the know

>paintings should have the name of the work and it's artist plastered over it
Wowee

G-gondola?