How many albums in average do you listen in a week user?

How many albums in average do you listen in a week user?

30 to 50

I dont really listen to music

Like 4-5 per day so maybe 40 a week. Depends on if something has really stuck with me and I just wanna listen to it on repeat

More than everyone that will post in this thread combined. And yes, I work a full time job and volunteer as an indoor soccer coach

3-5. been relistening to the same crap lately. finals are stressing me out

about a hundred

One, over and over.

what the fuck
i listen to one new album every day AT MOST and i still barely find time

Like 20-30

damn i do the same during finals

Oh good, glad you clarified.

New albums or just albums in general? I'll typically listen to maybe like 5 a day but I typically listen to new stuff every few weeks, then I'll listen to the new stuff over and over for a few weeks to really get a feel of it, then I can move on to more new stuff. Although day before yesterday I did listen to like 4 new albums in a row which is really uncommon for me.
Pic related is one of the four

guess I listen around 6 albums a day, at least one new album daily

I listen the same albums a bunch of times a day, and maybe like 1 or 2 new albums per week

Usually only three or so, but I've listened to around 10 in the past week.

It really depends but I think around 4-5? I get nostalgic of old stuff so I listen to that.

OP said albums not new albums

I don't listen to music.

My digits tell me how many I listen to.

About 7 or 8 a week.

It's gone down due to schoolwork since I cannot listen to good material and still do my work but eh.

When I get into an artist I really dig into their albums. Honestly maybe 3 new albums a week, but listen to them a bunch.

Maybe 15-20 all in all

2 to 5 per day, depending on how I feel. I listen to at the VERY least 15 tracks per day.

feels good masterrace

At least 2 a day while driving to school/work

I listen to more music when working and doing homework but it's just playlists for background noise since I know I won't be paying that much attention to it

on average, I'd say i listen to about 10-15 albums a week. i usually get a rec from here, and give the album a change. if i like it, i go down the rabbit hole, but if not, i just come back and look for more recs.
though a lot of my time is taken up by podcasts, desu, and it makes little time for music.

About 50 a week, 30-35 being new ones

not very many. like maybe 10-15.

one of those albums is usually something i really love and end up listening to absolutely obsessively over and over and over.

as of late that album has been pic related. i absolutely cannot stop listening to this shit

I've had so many phases with my music.. sometimes I'll load up 3 albums and listen to them over and over other times I'l load up hundreds of singles and a few dozen albums throw it on random and leave it for a month.

5-10 on rotation for a couple weeks, repeat ad infinitum

5-10

Apparently, I've listened to 35 unique albums in the past week.

My average would probably be around 40 if that's the case.

Didn't mean to quote.