Pasta train a'comin

Imagine being Arnold in this scene.

infetterence

Every time

for me

I

Tell me more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I

Can someone post the heart warming version of this pasta? Makes me feel all good inside

I'd still marry her today tbqhfam.

Don't judge me.

You have been judged, and the judgement is guilty. 30 years in the isocubes, creep.

CPR scene in the sandlot

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

took you long enough

It's so obvious.

OH FINALLY.

I can't be the only one.

>yfw you find out she got BLACKED

>that episode when she got gang raped by a pack of basketball americans

And trips

The person who wrote this deserves an emmy

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/4Qz-bR1EQVfKdncm7OmYBQ/

stop

I think I remember watching this.

>9 years old
>didnt know what sex is
>didnt know what kiss is
>didnt know why my penis got hard and hurt so bad
>didnt know masturbation is a thing

it was painful

>9 years old in 1996

Okay gramps, this is a site for young people

probably the source of my femdom fetish

It was her voice okay?
And dat sexy scaly ass

awakened me on who am

I find the lack of Sharon Stone disturbing

What about adulthood faps?

You just assume everyone you're talking to on the internet is a child like you, but most of them aren't.

I had a crush on her when I read the book

Reminder: if you're under 30, you're underage

I have so many questions.
Please explain.
You have my curiosity. Sexually.

What episode? What's the story behind this?

Didn't she say in that same interview she went back for seconds?

The part in the second book when they're in the forest and the elves have the magic sex song and she gets horny for the first time

More like a Pulitzer or Nobel Prize.

Navy Seals Copypasta deserves an Emmy for certain, and So Cash deserves a Lifetime Achievement Oscar tbqh

>In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal. It took Drescher many years to recover, and it took her even longer to tell her story to the press. She was paraphrased as saying in an interview with Larry King that although it was a traumatic experience, she found ways to turn it into something positive. In her book Cancer Schmancer, the actress writes: "My whole life has been about changing negatives into positives." Her rapist, who was on parole at the time of the crime, was returned to prison and given two life sentences

>getting raped so hard your husband becomes gay

DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

Why were curvy 80's/90's chicks so hot?

I thought it was her girlfriend, because she's a lesbo. It makes the rape fantasy more enjoyable

Sorry to say, her husband came out a decade after this happened. The dude got keked so hard he quit women.

Nobody fapped to this.

>tfw literally an uglier version of jennifer

am i the only one

Let's see your bod.

faggot

snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

>Shannon Elizabeth
>not American Pie

Oh man I wore out that VHS.

same

Whatever you say Mr. "I didn't get to see Jurassic Park in the cinema"

are you me?

>ghost sex scene
That was the absolute best.

never gets old

Fucking hot.

Hahahahahaaha

this is the hardest I have laughed all week. You sir are a true artist. A master of words.

I am gonna screencap this for future best of Sup Forums threads

never change Sup Forums never change

why do people make these posts?

i think its funny and i laugh really hard while writing shit like that

now if you will excuse me i go do some groceries

be back in 15

Ahem, what film is this from, please?

Huh?

Scary movie 3

looks like she got tiny t rex arms

her voice, right?

and and you had a crush on a girl named Karen too at the time

right?

>her voice
That's literally all there is to be attracted to there. Personally I thought she sounded like Joan Cusack.

I have many times actually.

Brunette Anna Faris was so cute

Also that fucking skunk from Tiny Toons almost made me furry. Thank God I dodged that bullet. I still love chicks with French accents though.

Not that guy, but wow, you just reminded me that I did, too. I had completely forgotten.

Fuck it was incredible.

I didn't fap to that scene but I definitely remember getting an erection. Pretty specific memory actually. I was at my grandmother's for a dinner party sorta thing. True Lies was on TV. All the adults were still eating dinner and I was watching it alone. This scene started like ten minutes after my younger sister had started watching it with me. When Jamie started dancing in this scene my sister suggested "maybe we should turn this off" but I was aroused so I said "no this is fine". She watched a bit more of the scene then left me be.

>when the dance syncs with the music you're listening too

Not Sarah from Cruel Intentions?

She knew you were hard.

You sound like a fucking creep lol. No wonder you have no friends.

Had to watch it on mute, but she was FINE.

Torrie was the ONE, fuck Billy Kidman

Weird

My sister met her once. She loved the Mummy growing up and geeked out and they hung out a bit talking about the movie.

Pam and Gina were both in Little Shop of Horrors

my nigga

One of my first b-ners.

fuck yes

Damn

Didn't know that one

Also, Bilal stole Kid's girl from House Party.

>watching The Nanny and the American president suddenly shows up
youtube.com/watch?v=LByq0deCM9U

great kino

Waaay too obvious

This and grounded for life

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RkfADiYrmA0

holy shit I had that exact same shower curtain in my old apartment