How long till the crazy train hits the wall?

How long till the crazy train hits the wall?

Attached: Trump-Tillerson.jpg (1100x619, 150K)

Not until the swamp is cleared

working on it

Attached: paladin.jpg (750x560, 36K)

Four to five months. Basically when Mueller finally show's Congress his findings.

And I can't wait to watch the shitstorm on here and /TheDonald/ when it does.

Attached: 1514391376957.jpg (600x409, 72K)

I bet you fucking wear vans dont you you little fucking peice of shit, you know what no, your not even worth shit, your worth less than that, if a prostitute met you i bet you couldnt even fucking pay her to fuck you, id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt but you fucking emos can only hurt yourselfs when your cutting your fucking wrists, so take a fucking hint and end it, no one wants your cancer on this site.

>Le you've been bamboozled face

Didn't they stop the investigation like. Yesterday?

Sadly only 7 more years..

It's OK, user, denial and hostility are completely normal in the 12 stages of being hoodwinked.

Trump 2020

Hahahahaha so California make themselves a safe zone for immigrants of all nations, and Trump in fear of upsetting the corporations is going to pull out the immigration control from the state.

HAHAHAHAHA

You have a Pussy for a President, HAHAHAHA

Like most American all BIG MOUTH and no ACTION, well the only action they get is sucking that DICK with their big mouths.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Pussy for a President.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: Typical American.jpg (600x923, 101K)

Pussy President Trump is a hypocrite like all Americans, he talks about better paedo control but is a paedo himself, cheated on his wife and ended up with gold digger #5 Milenia or whatever that SLUTS name is.

Remember when those FAGGOTS who cried about Bill Clinton having an affair, but yet they don't worry about Pussy Boy Don.

They let Russia attack people in Syria, who they are supposedly there to protect, because he doesn't want to upset Putin.

HAHAHAHAHA Fucking Pussy President

HAHAHAHAA and he cant stop Jong Un and has to be a Pussy on Twitter, with WORDS, HAHAHAHAHA PUSSY BOY ONLY FIGHTS WITH WORDS

America is full of PUSSIES

HAHAHAHAHAH PUSSY TRUMP

He can't get jobs back that he promised, and the IT jobs are in TAIWAN, HAHAHAHAHA

So much for American Jobs for Americans HAHAHAHAHA Pussy President Trump

He doesn't want to anger his corporate bosses so he forces sub quality goods to be built in Taiwan to be sold for mass PROFITS in the US, maybe start a house fire or 10000 and kill more useless fat gay PUSSY Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: why is this normal US.jpg (620x350, 40K)

HAHAHAHAHAH

I just felt left out. I'm sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy President Trump, cannot feed his people right, they eat fake meat made with meat glue... HAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't want to upset his bosses, so his own people get fed food that isn't rated well for human consumption HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING Pussy Boy Trump

And Americans are PUSSIES for allowing it, and then they actually pay for the food and pay for the delivery gay boy's WAGES too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then when they all get FATTER they have to mortgage and take out loans to pay for their medical bills HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking bunch of Pussy Losers HAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: Day in the life of an American.jpg (800x3500, 915K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Americans are fucking uneducated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They don't even know where Australia or South Africa is on the map HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most don't even know where Alaska is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Pussy Trump HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Fatboi Americans HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: When you tell Americans what Asia really is.jpg (501x1364, 261K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA People still don't have their wall either HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy Boy Trump not delivering promise to make Mexico pay it, because he is a PUSSY and can't do shit but complain on TWITTER with WORDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he couldn't get the money from his boses either HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking "American President" HAHAHAHAHAHA what a PUSSY

>How long till the crazy train hits the wall?
When Hillary's Elected

You won't see any ill effects until after his term and then no-ones gonna blame him

It’ll take years to put everything back together after the retards knocked it all over in their temper tantrum.

Same old story as every other time the GOP gets elected.

>I bet you fucking wear vans dont you

Actually I wore those at work today.

Attached: timberland-icon-6-inch-premium-boot-brown-dark-rubber-waterbuck-(1-of-6).jpg (1591x1061, 161K)

The House stopped its investigation, which is no surprise because it was being run by Trump fanboy Nunes. News flash: Republicans investigate Republicans, find no wrongdoing.

Mueller is still rolling.

Until either crazy Trumphole or Kim Jong Unfuck pushes the button first.

Attached: tru122.jpg (690x589, 78K)

Yeah, won't happen...
1. her health isn't the best
2. With the current "me too-ers" environment she runs the huge risk of all the chicks that Bill fucked or raped (allegedly) popping back up to remind everyone that she played a pivotal role in stifling their allegations and discrediting them publicly to further her husband's and her political career.
3. She's gone off the rails since her failure to win the election (notice I didn't say popular vote, because that doesn't win you the election in the US system).
4. She's turned into political poison, she only appeals to her die-hard supporters and the mega-lefty's that are willing to turn a blind eye to what she did to old Bernie Sanders in the last nomination bid...

Let's be real though, the odds of anything significant happening are so slim.

triggerina is triggered

>I bet you fucking wear vans
das is mane

Attached: that's wrong you fucking retard.jpg (640x628, 30K)

that's what they said back in '16, then Trump became president.

do not underestimate this timeline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA

HAHAH

.. okay, greanted, it is kinda funny

*breathes in*

BWAAAAARAAAAARAAAHAHAHHHAHRH